Betting tips

cause he’s covering his tracks for scamming others. =o) he got caught or knew someone is on his tail so he’s change his contact info.

3 months? your patient. couple week or even a week of not available should give you red flag already. if he’s legit, no need to hide or cut off contacts.

1 Like

were you scammed by these people who claim to sell sure odds, because your hatred towards them is beyond ordinary my friend!!!

Though one thing you were correct, the system of giving different results to different people, i dont know about the people who sell odds because i have never bought them, but i saw this on websites that give betting tips, from three different websites that i chose i saw one that gave different alterations of results for the same match. Like they say 1 team will win and on another line they say second team will win, so at the end, the team that won they say “we gave you a correct tip”

no hatred. common sense rational logical practical thinking. it’s like saying. I need tips for the stocks. we call that illegal insider trading. Any tips is just hunches or calculated risk. There is no such thing as guarantee win in gambling. If there were, than that’s proof it’s fix. Your guess is as good as anyone. that’s common sense. To put so much importance on a tip is just gullible and not using common sense. That’s a fact. Only addict gamblers goes around searching for this tips and sharing. they are already emotionally invested and can’t think straight. which is the exact thing gambling establishment want. it’s not called addiction for no reason. It can be more dangerous than drug addiction or alcohol addiction. They share cuz they want others to join them betting and use it as excuse to justify foolish prospects. if others do it too , then it’s ok… No one can predict wins 100%. All i hear is the word 'sure win" use all the time when these postings comes up. ‘sure win’ wording is called a red flag. maybe you are part of the tip scammers since you so fondly promote tips. I don’t know . just hypothetically saying. There’s no need to promote such tips cuz if it were guaranteed they don’t need people to buy the tips. they can bet themselves and make themselves rich. It’s all logical rational thinking.

"sure’ bets is what you call a scam. no such thing. It’s ok if you get scam . no one will complain about that. But promoting it for others with risk of being scam? that’s just bad mojo.

i never promote any tips, dont put that on me

!00% your hypothesis is wrong

listen i didnt promote anything, i had two people(that i believe) who had divination on that guy, but i needed as much as i could the more people did it the best evidence i got, then i had forensic check on the guy, thirdly i even had access on how they are editing those bet slips, so dont HYPOTHETICALLY think of anything and with your mindset even if i will try to explain anything you wont get it so

:joy: :joy: :joy: though one thing im sure posting those bet slips really irritated you, but you have to be irritated so i can have my answers. So calm down :smile: now, i laready got what i want… :blush:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: man you are something

they don’t irritate me. It’s called watching out for your fellow magician friends. You would do the same if it were your friend, but then it seems you don’t care so i don’t know. you’ll probably let friends get scammed and learn the hardway. :man_shrugging: It’s been proven these ‘sure tips’ are scams. why else most are through social media like what’s apps and facebook etc… Their picks are as good as you pointing to list of teams blindfolded. yea. that’s exaggerated but it makes my point.

There are real predictions base on odds in a real gambling establishments. And they are free. They don’t go around saying ‘sure wins’. Those sure wins are !00% scam or setting someone up for something bigger.

If you read all the post dcknight just posted. Those are all common sayings of scams artist promoting hype of win.

3 Likes

Today I sent a email to the WhatsApp number someone replied but said that their don’t send odds

Honestly this man is life changer. I’ve recovered all my money. I am fucking millionaire. He’s beyond life changing

Hi man , do let me know if you find someone like this for cricket matches , there is a lot of money to be made there too.

1 Like

is that your bet slip or you bought it?

Yes the guy sell for 30$ to have a weekly subscription

1 Like

Did you win with it ?