Betting tips

I think this will be helpful for some of us who like playing games of chance. For example Liverpool was playing with Manchester United on Sunday and I gave Liverpool win stake 5$ and I got $50 things like that. Dear forum members can’t you create sperate thread for this betting tips. Thanks all. I love you all

4 Likes

do you use magic during your prediction or you are just naturally talented?

1 Like

I also searched about betting a lot. Nobody yet said legitimately that they can predict any kind of result with magickal methods.
Of course I’m open if someone can change my mind,it would be good for all of us. :grinning:

there is magician from Nigeria, who always sells his sure wins. That’s where I get them from. But I am wondering there is aton of magicians in this forum. And it’s like they are keeping there knowledge about this as secret they are not willing to share with us who are interested in this, because haven’t got there respond people like darknest knight, lady Eva this are really very powerful magicians I respect in this forum.

Can’t they evoke a demon and ask a demon to predict this games exactly they I pay them after winning the game

1 Like

So do you get the matches or not? If he has sure wins why he needs to sell the predictions? If he knew all the results he should be a millionaire or something,he wouldn’t sell his predictions to people. Right?
A lot of people here have experience in magick but they never bet/gamble or they have not found a winning method yet. Also why don’t you try by yourself to communicate with a spirit to help you with betting?

1 Like

Have you ever heard about Nigeria in relation to betting tips. The Nigerians won all the lottery, and betting companies in Nigeria til the run bankrupt and run away

Note they don’t have betting station now, but they bet online and your allowed to create only account for betting via betway or betpawa

That’s why they decided to sell their sure wins to there customer as part of business after winning you send money so that you will be sent another sure wins just like that

Lastly talking with spirits, my astral senses are not developed enough to see or hear spirit.

Ok,you know better for sure. Did you ever tried to buy their matches? Why don’t you find a friend or someone and ask him to split the price or just share a prediction with you? And please tag me so i can see your answer again.

just do a test run with divination or pendulum with fake money until you get the method down. then risk real money. No need spirits when it’s just 1 vs 1 sports betting.

1 Like

@anon37593562 What you mean with the 1 on 1 betting? Also I would try your suggestion if I knew how to do exactly what you are saying. Any how-to’s are welcomed.

There are Remote Viewers who do this for betting and stocks. If you look up some of the Remote Viewing forums and such you can read more about it. I haven’t really worked on that, but did look into it.

1 Like

1 vs 1 betting are games of chance that have 2 choices like sports. one team vs another team. As for the how to’s. well, that require investment on your part to learn with money/ or time. plenty live course and books on divination that you can research on or search for. Google is your friend… Seems people just answers thrown at them without effort. Not saying you. Just in general. Just like magick. People want results without investing the required time/practice to get skillful with magick.

1 Like

My thought is that magic to win betting games doesn’t work is because so many other people are also doing spell of some sort to win at these games that is all cancels out.

1 Like

U don’t do spells for which team to win. You do spells “to know” which team will win. There 's a difference.

1 Like

Is there anyone who can provide such information for us here legitimately? Not all of us have the knowledge or the space or the time to do it.

1 Like

See those miracles it happened exactly as the man predicted 3:1 I wouldn’t believe either. But after checking results I was just shocked

Wow, how many games does he provide daily?

It’s your responsibility. IF you don’t want to put the time/effort to study then you won’t have the skills. give a man a fish and he eats for a day. teach him to fish and he can live to be 100

5 Likes

Wait wait wait. Did you saw this predictions BEFORE the game or after the game? It’s very important,because if you saw this after the game then it could be easily fake and I’ll explain why.

1 Like