Best entity for bringing back an ex, permanently?

Thank you! I didn’t want sallos to believe I didn’t believe his work with be successful so I didn’t do another petition but my ex more than likely have a lot of negative feelings towards me so I want to work on things slowly. I read a lot on beleth and wanted to see if he can assist.

1 Like

imo, forget him. A person like that looks for a Mrs. Right, not Mrs. Right Now. Go out and find someone who deserves you.

1 Like

I ve heard a lot about Santa Muerte. Why don’t you try with her?

2 Likes

From what I read, she requires a lot of tools that I’m currently not able to access. I have looked her up. I wanted to write a petition and maybe light a pink candle(depending on who’s in my house) so I thought about beleth

Astarte

1 Like

If it was love, you never would have broken up. Are you sure you’re not just in love with the idea of that person rather than the person themselves? This question isn’t meant to be answered, it’s meant for you to be honest with yourself, because if you’re not 100% honest with yourself about your real motivations, any magick you use is going either not going to work or backfire horribly.

That aside, I suggest using all four following Goetic spirits: Paimon, Agares, Gremory, &, Dantalion.

2 Likes

@Mao thank you so much for your interest and your nice reply :slightly_smiling_face:
Yes im sure im in love with the person, with all the good and bad things… This peacefullness i had when i was with him, this absolute energetical match are things i cannot forget and find to anyone else… We both had felt that our souls knew each other the first time we met, randomly in the edge of an island far away from his country and my home. Our meet was meant to happen…

Those 4 demons you mentioned, i have to envoke them all together the same time? Or try one each time?

2 Likes

Don’t worry about the backfiring of magick. It’s just a myth. Only cars backfire. If you feel obsessed or lust for results or your ex, just write it down and Burn it. :blush:

5 Likes

Did 2 of my last spells today

Did a petition for Dantalion

Then a pink candle ritual/Petition burn for Anon.

Ima let these 2 along with Sallos do my work for my ex girlfriend.

Funny think though people, the side of my Sigil I drew for Amon kind of…

The top right side faded a bit. Idk if it was me but ima say Amon heard me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or the pen is about to finish?! :smile:

2 Likes

It didn’t look like that when I first drew it but sheesh :rofl: I definitely put my intentions into this one

2 Likes

We are waiting for the update!!!

I’ve worked with Dantalion, Lucifer, Sallos, Asmodeus, Sant Expedite, Santa Muerte for this issue. All my praise to them!

2 Likes

What I hoped for is suppose to come within a month. I’ll be updating!

1 Like

How much time ago did you make the spells?and did you make one spell for each spirit?

1 Like

I made a sigil for Sallos and Amon, and a simple petition for Dantalion. The spells itself wasn’t long, maybe 10 minutes tops.

Today I listened to Amons enn, while putting my intent into the sigil, read out the petition and burned it.

I will say this, please, please, find your best way to not lust for results. It’s really a killer

1 Like

I did the spells a year ago. And a different spell for each deity

1 Like

Ah okay i see. And did you have any results??

Yes of course. He is back :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Omg ooomggg i needed this!!! There is still hope then! Haha im so glad for you :slightly_smiling_face::heart_eyes:
Ive done break up spell and love spell in the summer, invoking aegyptian gods with no results.
Now a witch did for me two spells again Nd I’m waiting… 3 months now and no change
Your spells how many months did they take to show full effects?

3 Likes