Best entity for bringing back an ex, permanently?

@Ancestor can I pm you abt this ?

1 Like

Do u wanna share what happened ?

Yes

sallos!

1 Like

@Lunia yes ofcourse we can share our experiences! Till now i dont have any result, i collaborated with a spell caster from new Orleans. She did a break up spell 3months ago and 2 months ago a love spell. So now I’m waiting. She is working with demons dont know their names specifically… She is real and very known about her work. So i have faith.
You? What changes have you seen?

Your welcome @Greecya that’s why we are here right
:pray:t4:

Hey what’s up! Just wanted to ask, how did you deal with Lusting after results? I’m currently trying to ignore thinking about the results and doubts. I try to visualize her missing me. Do you have any methods? The petition spell I did is a day old so ima let things take their course

1 Like

Unless you can have an entity strip a person of their free will and only want to be with you you won’t find one that can get them back permanently. You can find one to get your ex back sure, but the rest is up to you and the ex, if the relationship works out this time or fail again.
No relationship is ever permanent due to an outside source and even more from an inside source without work.

7 Likes

Have you ever gotten an ex back?

No, I don’t want my exs back, my mentality is if a relationship doesn’t work you learn from what you both did wrong and move on. I’m already in a 2 and a half year relationship longer than my previous ones by not doing what I did in the past ones that ruined it. Many people who end up in break ups like to blame the other, it takes two to make a relationship thrive and it takes two to make a relationship crumble.

5 Likes

I understand. Personally I made mistakes and broke up with my ex, so I have “dumpers remorse”. I’ve been trying to get her back, just to show her I’m truly sorry about everything and love a peaceful life together. I’ve learned from my mistakes and just want one more shot before I attempt to move on. It’s hard

I can second that you can however keep them by binding . But if you don’t work out your differences like for @Thatguy21 case then you will have an ex that is with you but their is no real love only necessity and perhaps sex !

1 Like

Binding can work but they still can have negative thoughts about the relationship which eventually will just make the relationship toxic and them sad or depressed, if not hateful towards you but unsure of why they aren’t leaving, akin to Stockholm syndrome.

4 Likes

And I have gotten together with one ex not doing that mistake again ! We were not a match and Isis told me that I didn’t listen so I learned the hard way will not do that mistake either. Trust in the diety you work with in my cases that has always been for the best !

2 Likes

Yes you are right about that and that is what I meant with that you have to resolve the issues you had previously!

1 Like

@Bordicum how much time did it take for Isis to bring her back to you?

2 Likes

@anon48079295 one year now that we are apart, i saw all of my mistakes and i cry every single day that this love is ruined so violent…so unfair… We love each other im sure about that, and we deserve a second try. But something needs to “push” him, getting over all the selfish stubborn thoughts that keep him silent.
He is thinking of me every day, as i do! I feel it…

2 Likes

Well She refused me in that with the answer that you don’t really want her back and it’s not going to be as you think. But I didn’t listen and did a petition to another goddess but and it worked . We got together after meeting at a friends party and stayed together for another six months. then I finally realized that Isis was right and we were not a good match or meant to be.

So ever since then in my relationships before my wife I have let the ancient guide me and never question it.

That’s my experience and might not be the same for you though !

2 Likes

Can you do two different petitions only a day or 2 in between one another? Or did you wait until after the results of the first one before you did the other one?

Yes you can but if you do to the same diety my experience have proven me that it won’t get you closer to your objective.

1 Like