Best entity for bringing back an ex, permanently?

I was always Christian orthodox and never was interested in magic … Till i loved someone more than my self… We had relationship 1,5year so adventurous, playful, passionate… but different.
For me it wasnt such a big issue, but for his mother it was. Mainly, because I’m greek and he is Dutch.
Slowly she convinced him that it wouldn’t work for the future our relationship.he was only 23 back then, so you can realize her influence…
Currently he has a Dutch girlfriend with who is not even in love. They just share common things, like food , sex, gym…
I moved in his country, i believe in the future we will be together again, but i need the most powerful spell or diety to help me.
Now i know my mistakes, now i know im ready to have him back again in my life. but i know i will need help to un-stuck his stubborn opinion thst was created by his evil mother.
I know he is unhappy now as much i am…

Please advice!! :pray:

10 Likes

Sargatanas or gamory they get the job done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Beleth for sure

3 Likes

@Angel411 I was reading here about pomba gira and santa muerte. This that you mentioned is more Powerful?? Do you have personal experience with him?

1 Like

Holy Saint Death “Santa Murete” will get this done if you show dedication and respect to “Her”.

2 Likes

I would use Isis with a moon phase binding spell that’s the one I used before one with my first love and the second in an amulet worn by my girlfriend who now is my wife.

5 Likes

@youridis8008 do you have any experience with her??

I don’t have any experience with those two but if you choose to work with one of them I would suggest Santa muerte she will really help with your relationship and bring it together and make it stronger. Look her up many people say very good things about her!!

1 Like

@Angel411 yes i have seen her topic! I was confused tho because i saw many people referring to pomba gira…

Blockquote

1 Like

@Bordicum omg really!!! Thats amazing :smile: life is not fair…i believe we need to tske action sometimes.
But did you have any other consequences later in your life?
I know magic is not simple…
What kind of binding spell did you use??

1 Like

@Bordicum and is it possible to make a binding spell from the moment we re not even together now?

1 Like

Oh I hade had serious repercussions due to magic but that is a story in it self. I did one out of envy because of love that cost me my life. But the ancient broth me back. But yes magic is both beautiful and destructive but I could not live with out it as I have already died for it so well worth it.

1 Like

Yes it is even though it does take a stronger cermony but I have done that and it worked. But I have also done those who the diety did not accept because she said I Deserved better. And she did send me a better one for me but then when I tried the binding I was sad !

1 Like

I used a moon based binding spell in a combo with an old Seth ceremony.

1 Like

@Bordicum in which diety did you make an evocation? And did you use specific words?

Yes both words and gestures in one version the first one was to Isis the second I combined Seth and Isis rites. And the language I used was shenase the divine language I learned that from Seth and the ancient!

1 Like

@Bordicum wow you know so many things about magic! I appreciate your help thank you so much!!

1 Like

Do you really want him back or is it an ego thing? IT’s really not worth it if the baggage of ‘evil mother’ comes with him. :thinking: For me, i do want the real friend back from my soulmate friend, however, due to the baggage that comes with it such as the stupid immature partner/family , i think i don’t want her back. Cuz I know she can’t move on from past mistakes and misunderstanding that she caused or caused by her partner/family. Some people just aren’t ready to face the truth that they were fake.

3 Likes

My opinion is a standard love working will suffice to draw him back to you.
You could layer with a break up spell too – but these days I’m finding with younger subjects, if you increase the passion enough B follows A. If there’s complications then with B and C, you can banish C.
But the main thing is just get B back to A. B being your ex, and A being you.

In terms of permanence - it’d need to be seen via astrology/divination whether it is possible. Otherwise, to keep that person by your side indefinitely will take a lot of workings.

4 Likes

I have just working with her. Start with petitions and prayers to “Santa Muerte”. Set up a small altar just for and offer prayers like daily and speak your heart out. She is very helpful. You will be surprised as how fast she helps.

2 Likes