Best entity for bringing back an ex, permanently?

It took one year and a little bit more. So dont lose faith

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, were you charged by the witch for the spell?

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished: really a long time…
Last question if i don’t bother you… Did you felt anything from santa muerte appearance? Any sign or any dream as many people have mentioned…?

Ofcourse i was charged…

2 Likes

Ok cause I read some people did it for free lol

Beleth is great :+1:t5: I done work with him.

Talking from experience I would not agree that magic can’t backfire. But with that said it is still worth it .

2 Likes

Amon as in Amun ra or who ? I don’t recognize the sigil either were did you find the sigil ?

https://occult-world.com/demons/amon-marquis/

220px-Amon

Ok have a different in the book demons of magic by Gordon winterfield . Who is a really good book that I warmly recommend!

1 Like

Which Egyptians gods did you try to invoke or petition how did you do it ? Did you use sigil or cermony ?

I had called dantalion. I didn’t use a sigil or ceremony. I had read that that’s not needed on here in the tutorial thread for petitions. Maybe IM mistaken. I meditated to his enn, stated my intention, that I had written, 3 times, then burned the paper.

Yes her presence was powerful

1 Like

I meant to say Mrs. Right Now now a Mrs Right. I need to lay off the interwebs when I’m tired lol

1 Like

Recipe?

That’s quite a bit of time! do you mind if i ask if you were living near him during that time period apart?

Can you help me how to do that binding?? Cause i wanna do it to get my ex back

Well the binding is based on when you have a relationship it’s not to get back into one. So basically you will need to do first a get back ritual and then the binding !

Can you guide me how to do
Cause i seriously want my ex to come back
If you can help me out i will give my contract

Did you made contact with him or did he outnof the blue contact you?