Best Demon to wipe out the competition?

I do not yet have any experience with Angels of Wrath. However, I am planning to use the Forced Exile on a rude, inconsiderate neighbor in the basement suite below me, who likes to play his guitar with amplifier late in the evening, even after being told not to. I hate assholes like him, who show no consideration for the other people in the house, so he will be the recipient of my very first curse.

We’ll see how it goes. if there is no sign of his departure within two weeks, I’ll resort to harsher methods like Bind Your Enemy and Wound with Fury, or possibly even Destroy with Wrath because I need him gone as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Let me know how it goes. I feel like the wound with fury/destroy with wrath might not be best because if someone is weakened it would be hard for them to move. I think the exile one is best, or if you work with demons, I’m sure a demon would move him out pretty quick.

You could also try destroying his finances, maybe he will get evicted or be too stressed to play guitar.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t care how, I just want him gone. He’s already on thin ice with the landlady for some stuff he’s done so maybe the ritual will give her the extra push to evict him.

The book does tell to be aware that getting rid of a bad neighbor may not be easy because they may hunker down rather than leave, but I don’t care as long as he stops being a dick. If he gets so sick he can’t leave his bed, I’m fine with that, as long as he can’t touch that f**king guitar. He does have health issues so maybe the easiest way would be his death and I’m okay with that too, as he has shown no concern for me so I don’t owe any for him.

I would go for the exile and cursing their job attack.

1 Like

So I did my regular workings tonight (2 wealth rituals, 1 love spell on the target, and 1 love spell on myself), and after doing all those rituals my energy felt depleted and I didn’t have the desire anymore to attack the other girls. Maybe I will see how I feel tomorrow?

2 Likes

Part of me thinks I shouldn’t be a pussy. I should do what I want to do, and call on a demon to destroy them. My only thing I feel stopping me, is the potential backlash/affect it will have on me. I can tell the demon to not harm me & my relationship in the process, but will that weaken the curse?

With baneful magick, you can’t always control the backlash. Even if you tell the demon you don’t want your relationship to be affected, that will not negate the possibility of it happening. The demon will do its part to try to prevent it from happening, of course, but sometimes shit happens regardless. There are always variables that not even spirits can foresee.

If you are going to curse, make up your mind to curse, regardless if it will affect your relationship or not. If you think these women deserve it, then they deserve it, so you need to be willing to accept any negative effects to you if they happen. Have the attitude of, “fuck it, I don’t care, I want them gone.” If you worry, you will attract the exact circumstances you’re afraid of. Accept the responsibility for whatever happens. If you think these women really deserve to be cursed because they have an interest in the same sugar daddy as you, then you have to be ready for any unintended consequences. Once you accept your part, things will flow much more smoothly.

Please note that I am not saying that something will happen to you or your relationship, only that it could, and you have to accept that.

4 Likes

Ive been thinking about this!

Have you already tried to manipulate his thoughts, so that when he is with other girls he (consciously or unconsciously) thinks of you? I don’t know the nature of the love spells that you put into effect, but I think that may be a clear way to keep you as a ‘favorite’/not threaten your income stream AND not have to worry about backlashes of doing baneful magick on multiple other girls. Just manipulate the guy.

1 Like

Thanks, no I haven’t thought of that. I just hired someone from Fiverr to curse a target. Not sure if it will work, but I’m too busy with about 7 other magickal workings right now to try cursing her.

If you must work to get rid of the competition then why not work with:
http://occult-world.com/demons/focalor

I had the name whispered to me possibly by Buer. I was going to work with him the Lucifuge but I can’t honestly think of a person I want ended. There are situations I want ended esp my poverty and the fact my parents have no transport but not a person.

It’s ironic, I can’t swim and I think drowning in blackness of deep waters might actually be terrifying. I’d be tempted to call the spirit just to destroy myself in that fashion… but then I’d just be bored.

Deal making with Lucifuge is also tempting. Makes me think of the Drag Me to Hell movie after the 40 or 20 years are up. In a part of my brain that sounds like a thrill rush.

But that’s my conflict induced brain.

So consider Focolar and don’t worry too much about the seas and drowning enemies by sunken ships.

you can ask an entity to grant you “Sexual Magnetism”

1 Like

IMHO, I would request help from Lord Rosier. He is very powerful and an expert in love matters. He will deepen the love or attraction felt towards you. They guy will really be obsessed within a certain time if you do evoke Rosier in monthly basis. Try to repeat 3 times and then yearly basis again to enflame him. Rosier is very friendly and extremely kind.

In your case if you attack only to the girls around him, you will never be at ease, because always there will always be new ones. As long as there is fire there will always be fireflies around.

So we have to attack directly to the source.

In that respect, I strongly suggest that Duke Sallos and Duke Dantalion also, you will request to change his mind (so that he leaves that playboy life for any reason and see you as the main light and best part of his life)

He should also want to create a family, and raise a child. A beautiful child of his own blood and a happy family and with you always in his mind , this will be the perfect recipe for success.

You may also request help from Djinns for that purposes. He should love the idea of becoming your husband, raising a child with you. The idea of having a child is a powerful reason for guys to marry. ( in that case even he choose to divorce in the future, you will always be able claim his money, as that was your main reason to be with him)

So with that in mind, you can do two things, as your focus is mainly on money, if you think that he will never be keen on marrying you (indeed if you request help from these demons be sure that he will) but just as an insurance policy in case, try to socialize with him much as you can and meet his rich friends so in the future if our playboy in question may dump you for any reason, you may still land on a new and rich guy. A successful guy knows many nerds and much of them are very keen on family life. You won’t probably need such a thing but having a B plan would help to eae your concern and seeing others attracted to you is also an important thing.

Along that evoke Halathor also from KoF but for yourself so that you may remove the blockages between a wonderful future and you.

For the girls around her, better to use the freeze spell of Vovin. You may find in the below link that spell and what you should do , even it is low magick it is very effective and in your case, it is the best.

Also to to cement your position and make yourself irrestible do that below ritual

You will see its wonderful effects.

8 Likes

I don’t know if I want to marry him. He’s 30 years older than me. I’m in my early 20’s. HE has already been married and has kids. I want to marry wealthy, but I’m thinking someone in their late 30’s. I just want to keep him as my SD and employer for now, but I don’t need these girls he is getting too close with in my way.

I see. Indeed I try to give a general answer, not just aimed to cover your needs but to be helpful to many girls who may read that topic in the future and may have marrying option in mind too. And in your case, you will simply exclude that option.

So then if you do not want to marry to him, again with the help of Lord Rosier,Duke Sallos and Duke Dantalion you will have the upper hand in love department.

Do not attack who is around one by one but try to cement your position and make yourself irrestible to him. That will yield better results.

4 Likes

What would be the best way to evoke Lord Rosier? Using his sigil and just asking for his help? I’ve not worked with him before but had considered it. Also does he work equally with women and men? I’m a women wanting to drawca man to me. I know he feels the same way but there are obstacles in the way. Thanks

Yes using his sigil is one of the best method.

His enn : Serena Alora Rosier Aken

His sigil : 28-AM

He is one of the fallen angels, formerly of the Order of Dominions, Rosier is the demon of love, lust, seduction, and tainted love. When summoned he appears as a stunningly beautiful man or woman, assuming this guise whenever possible in order to tempt people to fall in love.

11-AM
One of the modern illustration of Lord Rosier

Yes he works equally with women and men, his main contribution is mostly based on love and deeping love, I may say. Hence love is universal, there is no any kind of gender constraint. He deepens love between lovers, in reality you know, when lovers experience true love, they are obsessed with each other in a way, they base all the world on their love, nothing is and nothing can ever be more important than their love in the world

Scientifically the brain is full of dope when you’re in love ,when you are with lover you feel like you are in heavens and his/her absence can be really unbearable from time to time. Lord Rosier may help you to achieve that effect on your target, he activates the effects of true love.

However, I have no idea what kind of obstacles are in question between you and him but depending on the obstacles for sure; if they are not easy ones I strongly suggest that you evoke King Belial so that you may overcome these obstacles with ease.

Good luck :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hey thanks for the info and advice! Much appreciated. I think Lord Rosier is in the KOF book? I have it but not read it in a while. I need to go back over that and a couple of other ones.
Ha funny you mention King Belial because it’s been in my mind to call up I him for a while now but I have not yet. But last few days keep seeing references to him everywhere. Almost as if he is saying ‘Come on. What are you waiting for Then?’ :slightly_smiling_face: I guess I have been slightly hesitant because I know how powerful he is and a little wary perhaps? I have not worked with him before. But this new book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons has a ritual with him in there. And it fits my purpose as part of a strategy to remove the obstacles. Ah it’s complicated.

There’s someone else still on his life that is hanging on but the relationship is dead really. She just won’t move on. Plus he has fears of a deep relationship so I’ve been told in readings etc. His feelings for me are deep and he is scared of them, so I keep being told. I think I’ve come to the point where Belial’s help is needed to push this other woman away. She’s not an occultist but seems to be tough in that, despite other magic I’ve directed at her, shes still around. I think shes just tough so it might take time to break her down. This is why I thought - if anyone can do it, King Belial can. And the fact you mentioned him out of nowhere when I was not even asking about him is more confirmation I think that I should work with him. So thanks! You helped a lot.

1 Like

No, he is not from Kingdoms of Flame. He is actually from a book called The Encyclopedia of Angels, and has since become a popular spirit in demonalatry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can always ask on here