Best Demon to wipe out the competition?

Is there a demon (or any spirit really) that is good for wiping out the competition? For example, I have a few wealthy sugar daddies who are seeing other people, and I don’t want the other women to get in the way of my relationship and benefits from this guy. I’m already doing a basic love spell to keep the passion between us and draw him to me, but I really need a spirit to wipe out the other girls he is seeing. Also if you have any advice on phrasing the command that would be great. I have been seeing this guy for years, he is not monogamous, but I want to be his favorite and reap the most benefits.

Once I command the spirit. Should I tell the spirit to do this without harming my relationship with the guy? I don’t want our relationship to be affected negatively by this.

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

That might not be possible.

If you go around “wiping out” the competition, the guy may very well get suspicious (if not consciously, it will still gnaw at his mind. There is something within all humans that knows when magick is afoot, and he may grow distant from you without even knowing why) especially if you are the only one unaffected, and it might make him choose to give up the whole sugar daddy thing.

If he has any kind of relationship with these other women, you very much may inadvertently affect him, if you are going around throwing curses at every other woman that catches his fancy. There is always the possibility of splash over onto those around the target when baneful magick is used. If something bad starts to happen to every woman he is with, even the dumbest stud on the block will catch on that something is amiss.

I think your best point of attack would be to use magick to cement your position instead of attacking the competition. If you use glamours and spirits to make yourself irresistible, then the competition will weed itself out, without indirectly affecting the daddy in question or your relationship with him.

11 Likes

I’ve been doing magick on him since I met him, I don’t think he’ll be suspicious. He doesn’t believe in higher powers or spirits. We’ve discussed religion before.

Anyway, I can’t possibly know all the women he is with, however the two I do know, I want to knock out.

Do wealth spells on them so they don’t have to work and leave the game.

4 Likes

That doesn’t matter, because previously you were not using baneful magick. The energies of baneful magick and the energies of love magick feel much different to the receiving party, and there is an atavistic part of the human brain that registers even the tiniest, most subtle hint of danger. Our bodies are animals, after all, and just like a dog or a cat can sense the coming of an earthquake even before the most sensitive of instruments picks it up, so too can humans feel danger, even if they don’t consciously know why. Most people will override this instinct with their conscious intellect, but that doesn’t negate the fact that they still feel it. Like I previously stated, he may not believe, but he could still distance himself from you without knowing why.

If you are going to be cursing these other women, I recommend you start banishing daily, so that the energies don’t cling to you and adversely affect your time with him.

The number of demons and angels who can kill your targets is very large so we can’t really tell you who is the “best.” A place to start would be, Azazel, Belial, Samael, Mars, Hekaltor, Disodioria, Fortiar, Heptomaltor, Adakamon, Methsan, Gorka, Sa’ahtlar, Dra’talon, Satan, Lucifer, Nyarlathotep.

3 Likes

Do wealth spells on who? I’m currently using the book Wealth Magick by Damon Brand.

Your rivals. To take away any motivation to work and they’ll dump him.

2 Likes

I’ve used baneful magick on him a few times before to separate him and a girlfriend (I used Leraje). I also used a lot of rituals from the book Angels of Wrath on his past other girls. I don’t know exactly how it affected them.

I’ve used angels of wrath on him before, and he seemed to totally lose his confidence, and had a string of bad luck experiences, but it didn’t last long. He’s very resilient, strong willed, and unemotional. He came from nothing and became a multimillionaire.

I usually banish daily anyway. If I did work with any spirits, I would tell them not to harm my relationship with him or myself.

1 Like

I’ve got Angels of Wrath. Why not use the Forced Exile ritual in that book to banish the women whose names you know from your life? That ritual may or may not cause destruction so you wouldn’t have to worry about it affecting your man,

3 Likes

I’m confused. What exactly should I do? Some of these girls he’s dating normally, he didn’t meet them through sugaring. However he’s wealthy so he spoils any women he sees with trips and a luxury lifestyle.

Well these women aren’t part of my life. They are a part of his life. So I should exile them from his life in the ritual?

I was thinking of doing Angels of Wrath rituals on the women but I’m unsure what rituals will get what I want accomplished. Do you have any suggestions?

Maybe the ritual to destroy beauty? Also the ritual to cause hatred between 2 people? Also I could do the general “destroy with wrath” ritual? Please give any suggestions or commands you recommend, I am having trouble formulating a solid plan. I am thinking I need to attack this from different and creative angles for maximum affect.

Well, if you are worried about them enough to curse them, then they are a part of your life because you are making them one, so the Exile ritual should work.

If you don’t want to go with that, then I would use Bind an Enemy, and then follow with either Bring Grief, Wound with Fury, or Bring Great Illness.

3 Likes

Just curious, how would the binding ritual work since they aren’t directly hurting me? I have never done the bring grief or illness rituals, but those sound interesting to try. My only concern with the illness one was that they would contact an STD and thus it might end up hurting me.

I will definitely try the exile one, but banish them from his life. The hatred one also sounds good.

Btw have you had personal experiences with Angels of Wrath? Would love to hear the stories/results you have if you are willing to share.

1 Like

They are affecting your life, though. You are worried enough about them to resort to baneful magick. Binding them would prevent that.

1 Like

People are resilient and can overcome adversity - they’ll fight through sickness, forgive fights, pooh-pooh bad luck, and generally undo your workings - I’m suggesting you make it their idea to leave him. Something that removes their motivation to be with him.

Send them better lovers, an amazing job offer to far away places, anything that suits them better and makes him inconvenient. He’s only a date, and he’s kind of a flaky man-whore, how hard can it be to send them a cleaner, juicer carrot?

So, an attraction spell to bring them the perfect partner, and talk to Halah’thor about getting them the ideal career and life situation.

7 Likes

I love this idea :slight_smile:

The Forced Exile ritual in the book Angels of Wrath has the potential to have this effect, because the objective is to simply remove the target from your life, but doesn’t specify how. That is up to the angels to decide what is best so it could very well be that they get a lucrative job offer or a better lover. Of course, it could also lead to a car accident :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Thank you!! I appreciate this feedback

2 Likes