Best angels for beginners

Lucifer it is!!!

1 Like

Umā€¦no.

I contact angels all the time using their sigils. I do not need to ā€œprayā€ to anything.

5 Likes

Angels have seals!!! & i agree im not praying to a damn thing.

4 Likes

I remember when I was dragon crow and made this. Iā€™ve come some ways. Now I work with the 72 angels.

I have a good question do the 72 angels counter the 72 goetia? Ive never looked into the 72 angels but ive seen people mention themā€¦ I would think it would be a VS thing because half the goetia demons are pagan gods.

1 Like

Dependent upon what you mean as ā€œcounterā€

Do you mean they cancel each other out? Or something else?

They donā€™t cancel each other out.

1 Like

Do they have power over them or are they the names of angels you can call on to restrain the ā€œdemonsā€ like the book of solomon.
Like this.
E.a saying Raphael vs Azazel back in the day it was on his audio book.
Satan vs Michael

Correct. Some even employ angels along side goetia spirits. Angels, like demons, are very powerful. Each spirit has particular ā€œpower levelā€ for lack of a better word.

1 Like

They donā€™t really have that sort of function, no. I mean, you could? But I would not try it. In a sense , everything has power and everything wants power.

1 Like

That sounds badass. Why not have the power of both sides.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s actually something I do. I balance lightness and darkness. Hence ā€œfallen angelā€. Other than thatā€™s what Iā€™m referred to by lucifer.

3 Likes

I like the way you think. :+1:

Having both on your side opens a lot of opportunities, as well as having more options for counsel, protection and petitions.

2 Likes

Same here.

The nice thing is that even though there was a war, theyā€™ve put aside their differences and get along with each other. Of course, they bicker at times, but they see each other as mutual allies and even friends. So most of the time, you can evoke/invoke them in the same room and theyā€™ll be fine with it.

1 Like

I second what @DarkestKnight said. You donā€™t need to pray at all to get in contact with angels, nor do you need to ask God/Yahweh/etc. to connect with them. You summon them like everyone else.

1 Like

I suggest Jesus Christ. Iā€™ve met him. He showed me my cosmic origin. I come from the Leviathon before there were suns.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m sayinā€™.

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid to ever contact Jesus/Yeshua Christ because I donā€™t want to be forced to worship YWHW. I remember going to the altar at my cousins Baptist church thinking ā€œshould I go thereā€ and I heard a soft masculine voice said ā€œgoā€ I assumed it was Jesus, this was around 2011. I had one vision of Jesus but once in my life time. I didnā€™t see his face because it was glowing white and he was hugging me while sitting on a big rock. What got afraid were evangelical Christians and going to hell and their visions of hell and the rapture being immanent that I need to worship god and repent everyday every hour of the day or ill go to hell. I was in fear thatā€™s why I was afraid to ever pray to Jesus or god. I deprogrammed my beliefs and what was put in my mind.

1 Like

Dude when I met Jesus he walked into my house after a monsoon. He appeared like pure glowing light. I didnā€™t recognize him at first and actually got scared but a familiar voice told me he was my brother. Thatā€™s when I knew it was Jesus.

I donā€™t think Jesus cares about being worshiped. Iā€™m sure he just wants to help humanity. But I do feel you on all the dogma about endtimesā€¦ Sheesh I grew up with homeschool mothers holding that over me.

I wouldnā€™t worry about ancient jewish egrigors. Jesus is the king of mercy. Ask him to send the holy spirit to you and share Godā€™s grace with you.

5 Likes