Best angels for beginners

[quote=“Mephistor, post:20, topic:8727”][quote=“Velotak, post:18, topic:8727”]Sandalphon is the “Angel of Ascent”, that is, of left-hand energies.

Metatron, his light counterpart, is more theoretical. His spheres are of the mind.

Sandalphon’s got a lot of little eyes up his sleeve[/quote]

Definitly Metatron is theoritical, In my Angelic Pathworking he kind of ''revealed ‘’ (i hate this words, seem to prophet like lol and to RHP) of like 40 page, about His Views etc…

As for Sandalphon, damm i agree as well with you, He gave me instruction, clear and pratical.[/quote]
I wonder what their personalities are like

1 Like

They are, in my opinion, very lively and Friendly, they will push you beyond your limits and will show you the God you really are, they are patient and very understandable among other things

2 Likes

In that case they remind me of Lucifer.

In that case they remind me of Lucifer.[/quote]. Indeed, an interesting thing to mention is that Metatron in the Book he revealed to me Talk about Lucifer in a very good way, as if He and Him are very Close Friend,

1 Like

In that case they remind me of Lucifer.[/quote]. Indeed, an interesting thing to mention is that Metatron in the Book he revealed to me Talk about Lucifer in a very good way, as if He and Him are very Close Friend,[/quote]
Now I’m tempted to ask Lucifer if they have a connection

In that case they remind me of Lucifer.[/quote]. Indeed, an interesting thing to mention is that Metatron in the Book he revealed to me Talk about Lucifer in a very good way, as if He and Him are very Close Friend,[/quote]
Now I’m tempted to ask Lucifer if they have a connection[/quote]

Do it,

Do it,[/quote]
I will tonight. I’ll post the results tonight

Do it,[/quote]
I will tonight. I’ll post the results tonight[/quote]

Great i’m eager to see what you get, of course understand that what i received is my UPG

Do it,[/quote]
I will tonight. I’ll post the results tonight[/quote]

Great i’m eager to see what you get, of course understand that what i received is my UPG[/quote]
Keep in mind , I only have 5-7 months of experience. I can easily mishear him

Hi guys,
So I went and channeled luci. Here’s the part you’re curious about.
Me: Have you heard of Metatron?
Metatron? He’s one of the most powerful archangels you can come across. He can rival even that of Michael. He can be a powerful teacher and an irreplaceable ally.
Me: are you two linked at all?
No. The only connection we have is that we are both angels.

1 Like

[quote=“Dragon Crow, post:30, topic:8727”]Hi guys,
So I went and channeled luci. Here’s the part you’re curious about.
Me: Have you heard of Metatron?
Metatron? He’s one of the most powerful archangels you can come across. He can rival even that of Michael. He can be a powerful teacher and an irreplaceable ally.
Me: are you two linked at all?
No. The only connection we have is that we are both angels.[/quote]
I think they may know each other, but they are totally not the same or anything crazy like that. I heard “we aren’t best friends, but i don’t hate him” keep in mind I can be wrong about this as I have a low experience level

They do. Think of their relationship like distant cousins who are on good terms with one another, but work and live in different hemispheres.

2 Likes

They do. Think of their relationship like distant cousins who are on good terms with one another, but work and live in different hemispheres.[/quote]

Exactly what i experienced, again a Great Post Velotak!

Sorry but i have to ask:

Which angel do you evocate for what purpose?
~And how do you evocate them at all?

i hear gabriel is cool to work with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

…but for what are people calling him?
For what purpose? :open_mouth:

Heres a Link have a look and see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

These memories bring back tears.

1 Like

Temperance is the first seraphim I ever saw or worked with. She’s an absolute dear.

1 Like

Best way to get an angel is to go through the heavenly father. Kingdom law states one should not pray to angels directly but to pray only to the most high. Prayer through the king is thee only way to ask for angelic contact. If your heart and your aim is true, you will get your wish.

2 Likes