Best angels for beginners

Hi all,
So I’ve takem an interest in angels, after working with demons for about 5-7 months. I’m still a semi beginner (if you will) and I don’t really know if certain angels like to work with specific skill levels or people of certain traits or focuses? I’m trying to educate myself more on angels and how to work with them and how they work. The only angel I’ve worked with is Lucifer. Any suggestions or information is very much appreciated. Thank you.

4 Likes

Look into Evoking Eternity. You’ll get a good amount of Angles and Demons. Also you might want to check Kingdom of Flames.

3 Likes

Raphael - he’s worked with several members on here, myself included, who work openly with demons and are hostile to Xianity, and he also handles information as well as his better-known office of healing. I really like him, and I’ve not read of anyone having a bad experience with him.

14 Likes

THIS IS SO WEIRD. A thought literally just entered my head less than a minute before looking at this “you want an angel? Go to Raphael”

2 Likes

My cousin has that book. I’ll see if I can get him to let me have a peek

1 Like

He’s a Mercurial spirit, so he’s a master of communication! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i recommend you look into the second book of the lesser key of Solomon the Thugia Goetia. theres entire lists of angel sigils that the author recommends for evocation practice.

6 Likes

He’s a Mercurial spirit, so he’s a master of communication! :)[/quote]
Perhaps this is a sign lol

1 Like

I always thought the goetia was strictly demons. I guess I was wrong. I’ll take a look. Thank you.

1 Like

I always thought the goetia was strictly demons. I guess I was wrong. I’ll take a look. Thank you.[/quote]

The Goetia is only a Part of the Book called the Lemegton, The Lemegton is made of 5 Book, the Ars Goetia that focus on ‘‘Infernal’’ Spirit or Demon if you Prefer. Then you have the Theurgia Goetia, Focused on ‘Aerial Spirit’’ or Angels, associated with the Four cardinal direction. Then you have the Ars Paulina, the Ars Armadel and the Ars Notoria

3 Likes

I always thought the goetia was strictly demons. I guess I was wrong. I’ll take a look. Thank you.[/quote]

The Goetia is only a Part of the Book called the Lemegton, The Lemegton is made of 5 Book, the Ars Goetia that focus on ‘‘Infernal’’ Spirit or Demon if you Prefer. Then you have the Theurgia Goetia, Focused on ‘Aerial Spirit’’ or Angels, associated with the Four cardinal direction. Then you have the Ars Paulina, the Ars Armadel and the Ars Notoria[/quote]
What do the other parts of lemegton focus on?

The Goetia is only a Part of the Book called the Lemegton, The Lemegton is made of 5 Book, the Ars Goetia that focus on ‘‘Infernal’’ Spirit or Demon if you Prefer. Then you have the Theurgia Goetia, Focused on ‘Aerial Spirit’’ or Angels, associated with the Four cardinal direction. Then you have the Ars Paulina, the Ars Armadel and the Ars Notoria[/quote]
What do the other parts of lemegton focus on?[/quote]

The Paulina talk about Angelic Spirit Linked to the 360 degress of the Zodiac, as well as how to communicate with them, among other things,

The Ars Almadel instruct you how to create a wax tablet to be used to scry and communicate with Angel

The Ars Notoria is supposed to Bring Mastery in the Liberal Science, Bring Editetic Memory among other things.

4 Likes

What do the other parts of lemegton focus on?[/quote]

The Paulina talk about Angelic Spirit Linked to the 360 degress of the Zodiac, as well as how to communicate with them, among other things,

The Ars Almadel instruct you how to create a wax tablet to be used to scry and communicate with Angel

The Ars Notoria is supposed to Bring Mastery in the Liberal Science, Bring Editetic Memory among other things.[/quote]
Oh wow. Well we learn something new everyday don’t we? Lol.

1 Like

Is he usually quiet? I had a hard time hearing him. I heard him say he could help with healing, binding, divination, and protection magick. He also said he was my guardian, but I’m sceptical on that one, due to the fact I’ve been excited to find mine. I did hear “I bound Azazel by chain and rock” when I told him I already knew that and asked why he was telling me that, he said something about where he came from. Has anyone had similar experiences?

1 Like

if you sit and talk with the angels, most specifically the archangels, they begin to explain their origins. the archangels have the underlying duty to teach the history and the magic to humans who call upon them.

Uriel can explain the true reasons for this rule the best.

4 Likes

if you sit and talk with the angels, most specifically the archangels, they begin to explain their origins. the archangels have the underlying duty to teach the history and the magic to humans who call upon them.

Uriel can explain the true reasons for this rule the best.[/quote]
That would explain it… Thank you. Are angels typically quiet however? Like it was really soft and difficult to hear

they speak softly because they know the power of their voices. if you hear them shouting at you the room might shake a little.

Sandalphon is the “Angel of Ascent”, that is, of left-hand energies.

Metatron, his light counterpart, is more theoretical. His spheres are of the mind.

Sandalphon’s got a lot of little eyes up his sleeve

5 Likes

[quote=“Velotak, post:18, topic:8727”]Sandalphon is the “Angel of Ascent”, that is, of left-hand energies.

Metatron, his light counterpart, is more theoretical. His spheres are of the mind.

Sandalphon’s got a lot of little eyes up his sleeve[/quote]
I’ve heard of sandalphon. I’ve read about him. He typically manifests with multiple wings and has many eyes

1 Like

[quote=“Velotak, post:18, topic:8727”]Sandalphon is the “Angel of Ascent”, that is, of left-hand energies.

Sandalphon’s got a lot of little eyes up his sleeve[/quote]

Definitly Metatron is theoritical, In my Angelic Pathworking he kind of ''revealed ‘’ (i hate this words, seem to prophet like lol and to RHP) of like 40 page, about His Views etc…

As for Sandalphon, damm i agree as well with you, He gave me instruction, clear and pratical.

2 Likes