Belial

Meditating on his enn for a good hour I start chanting in my head “Belial, Belial”. He appears to me in a dark forest covered in snow. I could feel the cold in my astral body. He appears as a man in his early 60s, very pale, long black beard wearing a black crown covered with beautiful diamonds which accompany his piercing blue eyes and his grin. He isn’t wearing a shirt. He is thin and has really pale skin. Almost blue skin it is so pale but it could just be where he was in the dark snowy forest. He has very large black wings which he flapped around every so often, like he was stretching them. He wore black pants and I couldn’t make out his boots as he was in the snow.
He said he is going to teach me and proceeded to put a crown on my head. His presence was very intense all around me. I really love Belial. First contact has been awesome. He told me to hit him in the face and I did a few times. He seemed to enjoy it. He told me I am destined for greatness. I flew up in the air and behind him were demons as far as the eye could see. Countless.

8 Likes

I hope that ‘hitting him in the face’ does not give him legal right to abuse you. Why would he tell you to hit him ?

1 Like

Probably the same reason he told @Lady_Eva to beat him with her blasting rod.

3 Likes

Where is that post by Lady Eva ? I didn’t see that.

1 Like

She told me about it and I also seen the post ages ago.

2 Likes

I’ve always pictured him as a tall and chiseled man of dark skin. He’s dressed in fine garments that depict status and wealth, and carries an air of regality. His eyes are hidden, but are able to see the very shadows of those his gaze falls upon. He grins with a silent sureness, and speaks in a low deep voice.

2 Likes

Here you go: Rosier goetic ritual - #9 by Lady_Eva

I’m not sure I covered all the details in that, a lot was also mentioned in subsequent replies. There might be some in here: My "Belial Files" : 2017 Update

2 Likes

Interesting. He sounds mean. “of course, he’s a demon”"… Oh yeah

1 Like

He is an ancient god. He is the lawless one. Lord of domination. He hates weakness.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Interesting way he showed himself to you It reminds me of north european deities … to me he came as a extremely beautiful woman, i never see real clothes just mist that kinda forms around (sometimes) … also as a big black male demon figure with the classic dragon wings… and as last i have seen him as a gigantic monstrous head/face… i guess he wants to show himself to me in a way that compliments his ( or sometimes her) message

3 Likes

Belial has one soft spot… humor … but it better be funny cause he has no patience for bullshit. :metal:

8 Likes

Whats he like anyways??

1 Like

like a doorman that keeps fucking with you at a club … or a girl that keeps leading you on… or a prison guard that’s picking on you but actually is helping you out… that rough ex con that is teaching you the scary things you need to know to do the perfect heist, and you better shut up and listen… ‘kinda like that he was to me :joy: clear?’

4 Likes

And honestly a bit rapey also…

2 Likes

We all as individuals tap into each gatekeeper as ‘omnipresence ’ and only have to open our Side of the gate… but at the same time they also from an omnipresent perspective have to open their side of the gate and because all of us are individuals with different imaginative capacities They have to shift forms to reach us… like self forming master keys :key: to each individual’s own gate…By grasping each individual’s attention in specific ways…
They are really clever :metal:

4 Likes

Women are completely drawn and fall in love with belial in a super lustful way. They want to be possessed by him and get his sigil on them. They love him. I told him I want to become like him and he said he will teach me. Can’t wait for this pathworking!

2 Likes

Not only woman :joy:… he shifts what he is to seduce whomever he wants… he actually tought me shit about sexuality and sexes i never thought about … and no I’m not gay but i know belial doesn’t give a shit :joy: So set boundaries.

3 Likes

1 Like

I get the impression that person wants to be under a love spell.

4 Likes