Belial the first Gatekeeper - Journal

That makes sense then. Thanks for letting me know 'cause I did wonder what I was missing.

1 Like

Hey there! Honestly the books are more as a guide, they are not the one and only way to do this. Of course you can walk through this path without having all 9 of them but it will be a bit “easier”/more clear when you have all of them since there are a lot of rituals, the magicians experiences, juicy knowledge and conversations with the specific spirit within these books so I’d recommend getting all of them. Yes it’s extremely expensive but so far I actually find it worth it. I ordered 2 books every month so that I didn’t waste all of my money yet slowly gaining all 9.

Regarding that you can’t see and hear yet you’ve been doing these for years means you haven’t found the method that works for you. It took me a few years to find mine as well so don’t find it stressful. You can and you will sooner or later succeed. Meditation is always top 1 recommendation so try that every day and if you’re like me that has a lot of concentration issues then start small like 5 min and by time go for 10 then 15 etc. There are a lot of great posts on how to activate your clairvoyance and clairaudience. Don’t forget that we are automatically good at limiting ourselves without being aware of that. Your mind is extremely powerful.

I can try asking Belial since he is the first gatekeeper when I do my next ritual, however I can’t assure you a straight forward answer. I’ve tried asking for people before and some tells me and some are more like “This person can come and ask by themselves.” I’ll tag you when I do this.

1 Like

General update
8/3
Ahh, finally. FINALLY I feel like I can breathe. The destruction seems to be over for now. Things have changed, where should I start…

My mind is at peace, no more apathy and depression. Still I’m extremely anti-social.
My partner was the one that I really wanted Belial to help me get rid of which I took the step and tried but he prefered to have a break than breaking up… Yesterday he decided to end this finally because he understood that I wasn’t into him anymore. We seperated in a very good way and are now friends, exactly how I wanted it and I have never felt so free before.

Something Belial made it known was my job. If there’s anything that drains my energy, drags me down it’s my job. I always get home frustrated, exhausted, irritated and drained after a shift. An opportunity for a new job came up where I don’t need to work as hard as a slave like my other job yet get double of my current payment. If there’s anything Belial is perfect for which I’ve known way before is jobs.

Some friends even deleted me on social medias, friends I’d never thought would do that but that’s alright. There’s great reasons behind it and I was expecting something like that to happen.

Yesterday I took the step to meditate after a very long time. It made me feel at peace, I even meditated for 23 minutes which is unlike me and I did this typical gratitude list and it made me really happy afterwards. I felt like I was finally feeling the light after the dark. Ever since March began I felt like it’s getting so much better. I’m even planning on doing the next ritual of this pathworking soon! Feels awesome to getting back on track slowly. Thank you Belial.

3 Likes

Thats so awesome! Thank you for getting back to me! Yeah I naturally can meditate for about 10 minutes before I think its time to stop. But i can force myself to stay there for another 10 minutes if i have a timer. I just dont know if im doing anything as i feel im just sitting there most of the time doing nothing.

1 Like

Have you tried guided meditations? That might help.

1 Like

I tried once, it was okay I guess. But I haven’t found any that I care to listen too as they usually don’t involve anything or anyone that I care to work with or for.

I have asked for guidance and I feel like I’m getting it. I can’t hear any instructions and I have no clue how or what I should do. But, I feel like I am doing something right. Like momentum is building up… Unsure if I should be doing more or if there’s something I’m not doing all together that I should be. I’ve been at it for about 4 years of inconsistent trying. A couple years where I was meditating daily. Sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. Lately I haven’t meditated as much. Just because I feel like it’s a waste of time tbh. The reason I’m dead set on this though is because I have had undeniable experiences. Seeing and hearing and feeling with my actual senses. Not at my will, just has happened on a few occasions. A few dreams that were more like obe than dreams. But haven’t had one of those in a couple years now. So I know without a doubt I am suppose to be pursuing this path. I’m just feeling like I’m deaf blind and dumb you know?

You’re probably in hell as most people are (in qlipoth)

I agree,but a music video or a movie can too and might have greater effect.

It isn’t all hot girls dancing in an inferno etc. Or hanging out with the “cool people”.[/quote]

Initiating in hell is part of evolution that is %100 percent needed for most people to evolve to their fullest potential. You can find inferno dancing succubuses and you can find torture.

1 Like