Belial sending sexual entities

Just when I was trying to decide which demon I was going to try and connect with tonight, I read this. Belial here I cum lol!

10 Likes

You will cum alright @Shadowmage!! ! Have fun!

4 Likes

@nikki Lol shame you won’t be there :wink:

Rofl Nikki, hi five on it!:laughing:

Oh god. Now I’m reading this and thinking about Belial in the most unholy ways!! Why did i open that notification!!?? That was the farthest thing from my mind!

8 Likes

Mmmm… Do tell…

(If you’re comfortable sharing, of course.) Ahaha

2 Likes

I’m not the only one, yay! Might just be his energy, haven’t worked with him, but yeah the thoughts get bad. Also probably doesn’t help that it makes me feel awkward and then prevents me from working with him.

3 Likes

This week my incubus did a great work in get me out of my obsession about Belial, but the Big Guy is never too far…His sexyness and naughty energy is still all over the place!
Hail Belial, the one who has no master, may i be like you in this lifetime!

5 Likes

Yeah. The visions of raw rough unconstrained sex and the lady boner out of nowhere. It makes me just want him to sink his teeth into my throat as he grabs a handful of hair and sho…wait!! I forgot! Everyone can see this! (runs away)

9 Likes

Hahaha, Nikki’s revenge for the notification, rofl!
Yeah, he is so amazing, his name and energy is enough to raise my animal instincts,
feeling like a monkey when he is around, lmao!
I understand you sooo much!^^

2 Likes

When you’re listening to music and are meditating and slowly realize Belial is standing there with this intense stare looking right at you with this big evil toothy smile. And you realize he is staring dead at you and singing this song to you, (shivers)

5 Likes

This song popped up in my playlist too. I remember hating the lyrics but listening anyway.

1 Like

I love that song! Gets me going! But I’m a submissive so… maybe that’s why.

2 Likes

Yeah, dominant male energy melts my awkward brain.

3 Likes

It turns me into a freak!

1 Like

Did someone say dom?

2 Likes

lololol! I am not one if that is what you’re asking. Damn it! I have got to stay off this thread!!! WHO keeps putting these pictures in my head???

2 Likes

Lol no I heard someone say sub, I’m like “what?who?where?”

2 Likes

See? You’re a bad influence!! I am trying to be a good girl minding my own biz and I’m fine! Then I come here and get these images of being bound arms behind the back on the knees… Just no!!!

5 Likes

Good is realitive, beside it feels pretty good being bad at times :smirk_cat:

3 Likes