BELIAL - God of Anarchy

what was the offering?

1 Like

Cow heart.

2 Likes

Wow!!:hushed:
you must have really big and potent gateways within you for this to happen

i know that the bigger the gateway the bigger the result

and petrification is no joke!powerful stuff!!

3 Likes

Thank you.

Yeah, that was my impression aswell.

3 Likes

Belial is so awesome. I’ve been taught that it doesn’t matter what spirit you contact and to not worry of judgment of anyone or thing.

Hail Belial

10 Likes

The Original finder of the Resistance through non-resistance:

@JezebelleMoon

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

6 Likes

@Yberion did you cook it or was it raw?

1 Like

it was raw, frozen.

I set it up on my ofen,
as an offering,
and over night,
it petrified.

Oh and what just happened…
I’m not even gonna talk about.

This is just to crazy good.
Let’s just say,
i manifested something to me,
that’s normally considered impossible.
(even among magicians.)

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

7 Likes

@Kuruni I wish Belial could say it to me himself because I got very furious by a random blind judgement by another “popular” goetic…

I’m still working on how to get it off my mind and how to stop getting angry to work with this daemon again for other specific stuff. Well, I never chose him as one of my mentor spirits and I didn’t even want to talk to him, but unfortunately someone took the attitude to go to this specific daemon and involve me in it.

3 Likes

Just finished this :smiley:

4 Likes

When it comes to Belial feel honored if he choose you. He defiantly taught me a hell of a lot, especially to bow before no master!

But, that fury you can get, you need the gym and to run !

5 Likes

I feel exactly this way naturally (aquarius) so, I was fucking pissed by something I was told.

And I wonder if it’s true that he doesn’t like Paimon very much.

Because if it’s true, it will make a lot of sense to me!

4 Likes

I wonder why he would have a situation with King Paimon. I work with him as well, so hopefully they are good hahaha

What sources say that?

1 Like

He doesn’t “not like Paimon”. I asked him, he’s rather neutral on the subject. Okay so I gave permission for a quick possession to write his personal opinion, here it is:

Paimon’s and I work in different “divisions” so to speak. Most would say we work well with beginners, but we don’t work together. AS for what Emma asked- No, I am not ‘best friends with Paimon’. We work alongside but not together. Anyone who says I dislike another being for the sake of dislikement is bewitched. That is all.

5 Likes

Beautiful!

And again, huge Thank you to King Belial,
for the cause he currently helps me with.

Indeed, the meat is almost pre-petriefied in the fridge by now.

added an white egg,
and chicken bones,
to amp up the cleansing,
harm inflicted,
and insecurity in my target.

Sin,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Some people find this

1 Like

yesterday, i bought 2 truffles.

One, i gave my last Boss,
One i offered to King Belial.

The cleansing worked wonderfully.

There was a person trying to accuse me.

It’s been removed entirely.

Thank you King Belial.

Next up:
Income and wealth magick. xD

Hail Kek!

Hail Belial!

Hail Oberyon!

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

5 Likes

Lord Belial, Great Belial. Vice is your name, vice and lust, power and dominion. Thanks for everything, you’ve made everyone I asked you, fall unto my conditions. I have only words of gratitude for you Lord Belial, Great Lord and King.

Lirach Tasa Wefa Whelc Belial!

Thanks for your presence today. Is still inmense your Sigil, golden, in the room, Your ashes about to be thrown out to the wind. The 4 flares still huge, flickering, showing your presence.

5 Likes

Hail king Belial! Huge thanks for him, I have huge gratitude towards him. I had a driving license exam today and even though I have a decent skills to pass the exam, I was extremely nervous, to be honest I even felt scared. I invoked him last night, speaking his enn, gazing his sigil and asked him to assist me passing the exam. I promised him that I would post about him in the forum today as a gratitude and offering. Since I’m a newbie, I still don’t feel or hear the entities I’m trying to invoke, but I draw his sigil and put it under my pillow last night and I had a good rest, I managed to sleep and usually I don’t if I’m nervous about something.
During my exam I was nervous and I got negative points for driving too slow, but at the end I still passed. And that was what I asked for, to pass. Also the instructor was very calm and at the end even joked with me.

So again, thank you king Belial, from the bottom of my heart and being. Thank you for helping me today. I passed thanks to you.

Hail king Belial! Lirach Tasa Wefa Whelc Belial! Thank you! Thank you very very much!

5 Likes