BELIAL - God of Anarchy

I would say both, the blood is the physical life force that carrys the energy, by giving the demon blood it shows that you trust them and intend on building a relationship with them at the same time giving them energy.

9 Likes

Thank you! I feel the call and know Beliah can help with increasing my spiritual body and astral projection.

Thanks !

There is any relationship between King Belial and The Egyptian God Anubis?

he usally expresses a extreme connection with Set.

2 Likes

Natz Fehr Ata Inferum Negra

Is this from a grimoire?

It came from ā€œBobā€. He is one of Belialā€™s many chief demons. :smiley:

2 Likes

Wait how did you know you were talking to himā€¦ also I had a thought on my head while I was touching me to put the fluid on the sigil that was on my phoneā€¦

Natz Fehr Ata sounds like kind of Nosferatu, is there some kind of conceptual connection? :eye:

I said the same thing when I first started chanting it while invoking Naamah. I could not for the life of me NOT say nosferatu infernum negra but outside of the chant I could. After closing out the invocation I sat and was like vampire of the black flame. Wonder is thereā€™s a connection of with Naamah vamps and the black flame due to Azazelā€¦pretty fuckin cool either way. I heard a woman giggle a response in my head ā€œsomething like that keep digging.ā€ Someone else on here whoā€™s worked with her confirmed it in my eyes with one of her invocation passages.

There might truly be a connection

3 Likes

just droppin a shoutout, and my apriciation,
for Belial,
Whoā€™s with us and helps us,
on levels we canā€™t even comprehend!!!

Hail Belial!

Oh, the meat offering i just gave to Belial this nightā€¦
It Petrified!!

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

15 Likes

Evidence of the petrified offering.

9 Likes

No. It was channeled by RavensAscent if i remember correctlyā€¦

2 Likes

did u give ur own blood

Thatā€™s actually very interesting. Sounds like perception. When you tell something what it is, it becomes that. Per nature of perception.

6 Likes

what was the offering?

1 Like

Cow heart.

2 Likes

Wow!!:hushed:
you must have really big and potent gateways within you for this to happen

i know that the bigger the gateway the bigger the result

and petrification is no joke!powerful stuff!!

3 Likes

Thank you.

Yeah, that was my impression aswell.

3 Likes

Belial is so awesome. Iā€™ve been taught that it doesnā€™t matter what spirit you contact and to not worry of judgment of anyone or thing.

Hail Belial

10 Likes

The Original finder of the Resistance through non-resistance:

@JezebelleMoon

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berioth

6 Likes