Belial and The Dogma of Resistance

Just moments ago a video popped up on my YouTube as if I had clicked on it. I posted about it here:

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/8660?u=v_alex44

What stuck out to me was the part where he’s all " What the fuck you tell me to resist and then not resist. It doesn’t make sense! I don’t get it!"

I’m not going to speak for what he was trying to teach EA but as I watched that “The Dogma of Resistance” came to mind. That’s what I’m calling it anyway. We’ve all heard the saying “non-conformity for the sake of non-conformity is still conformity”. This is similar and related.

In resisting something we often become beholden to “the resistance movement”. A mob mentality forms where a central figure is preaching dogma against the oppressive structure. As humans we tend to follow in with the crowd. This is not freedom. Resisting for the sake of a resistance movement therefore becomes nothing more than choosing a different dogma to control your life.

In essence, true resistance is not resisting. It is simply acting in accordance with your own desires with no fucks given for whatever is trying to control you. In “resistance” we simply give that thing more power over us in the form of the emotional energy surrounding our own perception of our “resistance” and the choices we make while in that mindset. Which sometimes includes just becoming a slave to a different dogma. “The Dogma of Resistance”.

True resistance is therefore resisting without RESISTING .

Does that make sense?

Hail King Belial. The one without a Master.

28 Likes

:ok_hand:hail the goddess within you.

3 Likes

Awe. Thanks @Raven_Maleficus . :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I like your brain.

2 Likes

Thanks @levilevi . I’m glad that y’all are seeing where I’m going with that.

2 Likes

@JezebelleMoon
f2e0a23d215dc394e974f3bc83b9eb4d

4 Likes

15 Likes

Lol @Micah . Pretty much.

1 Like

I freaking love that!

1 Like

I don’t know what Belial was trying to get through EAs head so this wasn’t like a channelling that some do on here. Just so everyone knows.

1 Like

Bingo. :+1:

2 Likes

Yay! People get me :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

@Raven_Maleficus I think these fit pretty well together actually. : / Especially in the context of political movement.

A message from belial

Cool song regardless.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ve started to get to the bottom of belials rampage for lack of a better word

1 Like

Good :+1: .

He’s quite a character.

It’s an ego thing.

1 Like

Just quickly wanted to comment before I go that I’m going through the new Belial grimoire and a passage from it caught my eye with respect to your OP:

From Belial: Without a Master:

:clap: :+1:

Hail Belial! Hail ourselves! We bow to no master.

8 Likes

Indeed…

1 Like

Hail!

3 Likes

I should get my hands on that.

1 Like