Belial Dickstorm

I am humbled by Gods. Not people.

The lady asked you a question :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It was your friend, I thought you were being mean about my experience with Belialā€¦

Go on, repeat what you said and how badly we slandered Belial (ironically enough I wasnā€™t even talking about him here,lel)

3 Likes

I did apologise but other people got involved who are clearly regulars, I just want this profile deleted, I thought Iā€™d find like minded people but I havenā€™t and I want to stick with the people who I know personally which are very few, but they donā€™t go online for this reason, Iā€™ve learnt my lesson and now Iā€™m done on here.

Well who were you talking about then?

He has fucked up :grin:.

5 Likes

Whoā€™s fucked up?

Bill Cosby, of course

8 Likes

People are gods. Sleeping gods, but gods no less. Even you. Treating superiors different than you would inferiors is a symptom of insincerity. May you realize oneness on your path.

5 Likes

Thanks, I appreciate that, and I have a long way to go until I get to that status. I donā€™t think Iā€™m a god yet at all x

Pardon me for interjecting, but for someone who was so desperately wanting to leave. Youā€™re sure making a fuss whilst doing so? You seem to desire respect from others but you arenā€™t quick to give even the base line amount.

I hope you find the group you seek, since you donā€™t think youā€™ll find it here.

9 Likes

Great, thanks for that.

Again, if someone can remove my profile Iā€™d be grateful. I could of been such a voice on here, this is fucking heartbreaking for me, I guess thatā€™s the difference between Brits and Americans, weā€™re underground and I made the mistake of trying on here. Such a shame. I wanted to post my Crowley journal on here that I bought 2 years ago, I wanted to show you all of the amazing things I had to offer. Then I saw things which I just thought was insulting. I have apologised. Thatā€™s all I can do.

Almighty Minnie Fucking Mouse for you, kiddo.

4 Likes

Thank you, youā€™re right :frowning: I just canā€™t back down once someone tries to be rude to me. I admitted I was immature the moment I submitted an immature comment, it was off the cusp and I apologised, but people canā€™t help but come for me and as someone whoā€™s studied this stuff for 10-15 years I canā€™t just back down if Iā€™m told incorrect information.

Go listen to Slipknot and buy some new rocksā€¦

@SatansTwink Stop it.You are trying to swim in shit pool you have created and you are drowning more and more.

2 Likes

There are Britā€™s on here that donā€™t act as you do. Kindly do not smear them.

Also, concerning Belial using sex to mess with people to get them to evolve, I present evidence present on this very forum.

5 Likes

Someone has clear issues.

6 Likes

It counts if he only addmits it afterwards!

5 Likes