Belial Dickstorm

I HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME THING!

It’s always happened to me with Belial, I never get a full visual but he’s always so tall. I’m comforted that someone else has experienced the same thing because I didn’t know if I’d gone to far with working with him.

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Welcome @SatansTwink. Please post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. It is a rule of this forum.

1 Like

I certainly will do now. Apologies I got a little eager. Thank you

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey, I am really glad that you feel so comfortable already here that you’re going full in on other members :+1:t2: Please continue

2 Likes

Sorry I did remove it, I just felt you were taking the piss when this is incredibly important to me. You can remove me from whatever forum, it doesn’t take away what experience I’ve had. If you didn’t mean it that way then I apologise. It really upset me.

I don’t care much what upsets you and why. You are not the only person who works exclusively with deity X and Y, in fact you will come across a lot of postings you won’t go d’accord when you take your own experiences as comparision. But I am glad you showed your real face on here already this early and - unlike your profile pic - its not a pretty sight. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Neither do I, I just thought it was ironic that I finally thought I’d found people who I could talk to and I was met with immaturity, though I was immature myself by posting an immature response, this means so much to me I have to defend it when I feel like people aren’t taking this seriously. Maybe this forum just isn’t for me. I just thought I’d find mature people who I could finally relate to… Clearly not. I’m an outsider even from the outsiders. Thank you for complimenting me, I am a model as well so that’s really nice you mentioned physical appearance, no matter how ugly you think I am, I know that on the outside I’ve been paid for how I look. Many goths are angry about my lifestyle, I’ve had it all my fucking life. 5 years ago I went to every base that Alister Crowley went to, I’ve done more work on black magic than any of these youtube and social media people. I just thought for once by being online I’d find people who would take this seriously. Again, I’m the outsider of the outsiders. Again I’m sorry if I offended you, I saw it and got really upset very quickly, you’re right, people have different experiences.

1 Like

Yeah, you seem to be the ultimate Snowflake, the Black Magic Overlord.
I am afraid that you are too good for us.

6 Likes

You’re right, I’m going to be deleting my profile now.

2 Likes

I think you need to grow a thicker skin, you will always find people with different opinions and views. And especially with black magickians who have strong viewpoints and arent scared to say so, if this is really the path for you I think you need to grow up a bit.

3 Likes

Be my guest :grin:.

2 Likes

Just asking Tim how to do it now

You’re right, I do, it means so much to me that I do get offended so easily, but I did apologise about the post I made, I felt really bad about it. I’ve spent so much money (I’m talking 100,000’s) and time and love in this and the results have been so amazing, if ANYONE insults Belial in front of me I get very offended however I can see it wasn’t an insult now and just two people joking between themselves, I wish that they hadn’t done that on my comment, but yes as I said people have different experiences and I was wrong for reacting as I did, that’s why I deleted the comment

1 Like

This is not for me, I have one or two people I can talk to about black magick, you can insult me… but don’t insult the entities that have helped me so much… If I feel you’re being disrespectful, I will say something.

1 Like

I dont think anyone insulted the entities. And many entities arent always so serious they are mischievous and funny also and enjoy a joke.

1 Like

It’s not a joke for me… But yes I understand where you guys are coming from. I really don’t want to be apart of this forum, I thought it would be different but it’s not… I’ve just bought my 8th house in the UK, I’m 29 years old, I have spent money on so many satanic relics that anyone in this forum who knows black magick would have a field day with it. I understand that black magick is mostly to the persons own means, I understand that you can light a blue birthday candle with no money and call upon entities but this means so much more to me. Yes jokes are jokes, but I’m clearly seeing most of these guys are just goths who think this is cool… I’m not meant to be here. I need my profile deleting but I don’t know how to do that. Can you help me delete it

Seriously this was a huge mistake, I’m glad I used a fake name and fake email because I don’t want people knowing who I am. How do I delete my profile

I honestly dont know how to do that, ive not bn here that long myself sorry. Maybe tag Lady Eva im sure she will do it for you.

1 Like