Belial Dickstorm

Thank you, you’re really lovely actually… I can give you my private email and if you’re ever in London, I can show you everything I’ve learnt. xxxxx

I bought one of Crowleys journals 2 years ago :slight_smile: you seem really nice I’d love to show it to you xxx

Its cool, no worries.

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: I just want to get off of this site… I don’t even know how to add Lady Eva… I just want my profile deleted, this is not the type of people I thought I’d be associating with, you’re really cool, but I’m not doing this after all the work I’ve done.

@Lady_Eva can you help?

Hi, special snowflake here, how the fuck do I get off of this site?

There has been flags put already, and someone @Lady_Eva already.

She will be able to help.

Thanks.

I don’t need to be talking to goths about pretend magic, this is ridiculous, GET ME OFF OF THIS SITE.

This rings of narcissism and while possibly true only serves to clash with the claim of maturity made in the same post. Furthermore, I find you use that term quite a bit.

I did not see the flagged posts, but the impression you are giving thus far provides me insight into why Belial would find sex ideal. While he can use it as a teaching tool and communion, I have heard other sorcerers mention he’s happy to use the ones that can’t break through as toys until they figure things out.

6 Likes

That’s really amusing you use those terms, how I’ve genuinely worked with Belial has been extremely close. I don’t think it’s me that he’s using as a tool, I accepted it and loved it, he’s given me so much. I find it amusing that you think I’m the toy. Maybe have another look in that black mirror of yours and see the truth for once.

1 Like

I speak of what other sorcerers have said about their own workings with Belial and you personally attack me for it? You are a fool and Belial is playing you to get you to realize it or you’re dealing with a parasitic fake.

2 Likes

Why dont you just leave the site, im sure your account will be deleted for you but you dont need to remain on it until that is done.

2 Likes

K

2 Likes

2 Likes

So why did I get off of a court case, so why did he give me my 8th property? Why has he worked so closely with me that I’ve never felt any problem with him at all, I expressed how amazing it was to connect with an entity, I’m not attacking you, I’m attacking the statement that I’m some sort of toy, Belial has worked with me in huge ways. You may have your ideas, if you genuinely think I’m going to believe that after the amazing work I’ve had with him then you’re delusional. I’ve met with people all around the world whom have worked with all of these entities. Please don’t try and put me down on this.

1 Like

Yes, I’D LOVE TO LEAVE THIS FORUM and yes you are a micky fucking mouse.

Don’t be a narcissist about it, then.

Sorcerers on this forum likely as powerful as you that reject the material and thus don’t have eight properties. Even with all your alleged power there is always something to learn. Odin knew that well, he never stopped despite being the King of the Aesir.

If even half of what you claim about the depths of your knowledge is true, then you could have been a great teacher here. Instead, you took a post that did not reference you personally because it offended your vision of how Belial chose to appear to you. And yet, despite your alleged knowledge, you failed to realize that these Spirits do not always appear the same way towards the individual. We all have our own personal life lessons to sort. You may be powerful, but even a fool can be that. You speak of immaturity while acting immature.

That’s exactly what I’m trying to say, I apologised that these people thought it was funny that I had this AMAZING experience with Belial… I got offended when I thought they were taking the piss.

Look clearly, this is not the site for me. I can’t even express the people I’ve met who have shown me this path, if anyone tries to make my entity look like an idiot then I will say something.

What did you say to me?

5 Likes