Belial and The Dogma of Resistance

The greatest resistance is no resistance at all. The Arrived Adept does not spend his life resisting the forces around him, but moves with a fullness of intent and without apology in the direction that he chooses, without consideration for what any person, or any god, or any demon says or does.

@Raven_Maleficus
That’s why you posted that gif when I put that thing about resistance fries.

IN a very strange way, towards the end of that day, before the whole thing about the song came up, I came to the conclusion that making true change for oneself is to let go of all your desire to resist, instead moving the currents around you to align with your true will and just letting go .

Thanks Belial. Even when I’m right, I’m still full of shit!

5 Likes

Im just gonna point this out belial is the demon of lawlessness one without a master. So to make a thread about this blunt fact is in my opinion both awesome and not. My two mi ds are fighting about it. Lmao

1 Like

I am a parent for the spirits after all. That was hakai ergokenisis. The manipulation of Destruction energy. He intends on destroying the parts of you that are useless.

2 Likes

You don’t need to fight. You can just BE. That’s true freedom.

Why are you telling me this

Why not?

It doesn’t have much to do with me?

No, i think it’s related to the whole Belial thing, meh.

discussing whether to resist or not is necessary is pointless since belial said there is no law. also he hates dogmas ethics etc.since we get entrenched by them and begin to limit ourselves by them. as long as we don’t limit ourselves at least mentally by them they are fine. other than that to resists according to what he told me means to resist the simple natual animal human destiny of living a basic material egsistence. which leads to death the resisstance begins once we begin to apply our own innate potential,to cast magick . To resist is to rise up as a god.

1 Like

and it is very heavily implied by him that any resistance you are going to make is to be magical and hidden.

I think he hates people who accept them without question, but as is amply demonstrated above, rejecting them without question is equally pavlovian. :laughing:

This is an excellent thread in my not-humble opinion.

It reminds me of this I posted in a thread where him challenging people’s sexuality came up, @JezebelleMoon nailed the concept behind it:

I can guarantee you if the world was full of self-appointed anarchists getting their groove on he’d show up in a top-hat and tails looking disapproving of that because it’s just the new orthodoxy.

He literally does not give a shit whether your sacred cow is libertinism, chastity, order, chaos, anarchy, government, or tyranny - he will tell you it’s stupid, point out the flaws in as much devastating detail as you’re capable of perceiving in the communication, and try to get you to fuck it up.

It’s a beautiful thing to behold!

And unless someone’s doing this, how will you know who you truly are, and more importantly, that this is a choice, and you’re no-one’s victim, not even circumstance’s? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks Eva.

2 Likes

Awesome Alex44, it was great to read and so many thoughts came back to my mind, those same i already had before!

2 Likes

Another reason probably has to do with the connection between our personal experiences and our personal dogmas. Our experiences shape our ideaologies. And those experiences can be limited by orientation and biological sex. Making people feel like they are physically of the opposite sex or a mix of the two and sending entities to arouse a lust that the person would typically be opposed to experiencing opens up the door for people to see the flaws in their ideas if the person put those ideas on a pedestal and decrees that they should be universally recognized as truth.

Just my opinion. I’m already sexually open as far as orientation goes so I haven’t had anything sent to me like that. He could send me a hermaphrodite and I’d probably be down for a good time.

If he did send something it would probably look like some ET sort of thing to get me past my prudish attachment to the human form :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you. I’m glad it meant something to you.

My pleasure Alex44, and what we are writing here is watched all around the world, by many that will never do a subscription in the forum, such food for thought sharing is very welcome, when i was a teenager i would like to read something like that!^^

1 Like

And the “people” Belial was challenging was me, Lady Eva!

2 Likes

I think he’d be just as likely to do something totally contrary to that, this is the thing, like maybe sell you on the energetic values of a life of chastity and reserving sex energies, I mean he tried to talk me and my old man out of being kinky af. :man_shrugging:

And check this experience:

:rofl:

1 Like

You very well could be correct. I’m very much a non-monogamist and he might find that being straight and clean cut would suit my mundane life better since I live in the freaking Bible belt where people hold those values pretty high and to him it seems that one’s Mundane success is just as important as spiritual success.

That being said it’s well known that anyone who tries to turn a whore into a housewife, so to speak, has their work cut out for them :rofl: so good luck with that Belial :joy:

1 Like

I just got a mental image of Belial challenging my ideaologies by having me hand out bibles and pamphlets about reserving sex for marriage and procreation at a LGBTQ function :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thanks a lot @Lady_Eva I feel like I need to cleanse myself after having that image it’s so bad. :rofl:

2 Likes