Being a parent and working with Demons?

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this forum and to magic in general. It’s been exciting so far. I’ve had a few encounters with Lucifer whom I’ve come to adore!! I’d like to continue on my journey but want to make sure I’m being safe in regards to my children. There is very little advice that I could find on the subject. My fear is not of Lucifer attacking my children but if having a gateway from my home would attract negative spirits and cause them harm. Should one just keep all practices outside the home? My first responsibility is to them, as I’m sure any parent would understand. Any personal experience, advice, videos, links on the subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading:)

3 Likes

E. A. has videos talking about this. It’s part of why he has a room set aside as a dedicated temple space. If tempers start flaring check for open sigils left forgotten, that sort of thing.

Search on pet protection as well, works the same way.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Royalblue, Please click the image below and do a proper introduction since this is a topic thread:

handIntro

Thanks for letting me know! I’ve done my introduction:)

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. I would recommended working with entities that bring the most cohesive vibes into you home. A “temple” or sacred space is great, yet there is much trial and error finding tge best entities to work with. It took me years to find the ones that I am building a relationship with now. And some demons are very wise and great to work with, just keep some sage or palo santo around. Also, keep your balance of physical/mental/ magickal hygiene up. Otherwise you can get really lethargic and vulnerable

1 Like

I had the same concerns build an astral wall, keep salt and sage handy. Lucifer is very kind I would not worry. It is not the demons but stray spirits unless you really piss off a demon which to get them to retaliate would mean you went out of your way.

1 Like

@Mulberry When I get time I’m going yo have to go through E.A’s videos again. @balkan You have definitely brought up a good point when it comes to balance. I’ve definitely felt the lethargy. @WindowHorse I agree Lucifer is very kind!! I appreciate the sharing of wisdom everyone. Thanks for giving me a place to start while I continue on my research to practicing responsibly.

1 Like