Beginner offer to draw aura

yes there times when i want to talk to someone (real) but always there are things like forum this not same but always

1 Like

I will keep a pan near … x)

:v I can not remember everything you know !!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

yeeeeaaah I feel you .-.

I stll have no friend here ahah, just people that I know

2 Likes

thank you .w. I appreciate ! :heart_eyes::partying_face:

2 Likes

like me but i have conversations (im not always happy with results…) and pm (with you and one another person xd)

1 Like

x)
well feel free if you want to talk with me :slight_smile: I’m not the best for that ahah But i do my best ^^
and I like to talk :v

2 Likes

Wow, Selkie, these are gorgeous. Thank you for offering and taking the time to do them. I would love for you to draw me if you feel a pull and have time. Blessings.

2 Likes

it would be a pleasure ! ^^ I still have time and my book is near :wink: I will do it

2 Likes

im not the best on talking but always try (im half offtopic and half topic) chaotic style (xd)

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!

1 Like

We will have great conversations ! xD with our broken english

1 Like

I have see it !!! tooooo laaatte .w. ahah

this was just so offtopic so i deleted it xd this like writing about pancakes in this topic tagged sex Does Masturbation create bad Karma or draws Negative Energy? - #6 by H.L.Daniel
(this is question in suggested for me xd)

1 Like

1 Like

ahahah :v well I like pancake !

:smiley: have read that thread ! x) it’s something.

do me too like it but it can be very offtopic i do not wanna be flagged so im not write it (new posts like this i send to pm to not spam sex topics xd)

x) pff it’s my topic, I decide… ahah, well, we do offtopic since like 1h :v xD something like that

2 Likes

good point

1 Like

Almost forgot to say, Happy Birthday, Selkie! :balloon::tada::gift:

2 Likes