Beginner offer to draw aura

Hmmm I wonder if the first is an entity watching me? I don’t have any shields up or anything. Weird! Tysm for including both, even though you didn’t have to! I love it!

1 Like

Do you think it’s a positive thing or a negative one? In one of the pictures I sent you, I had been feeling really stressed and a bit depressed, that might be part of it, or maybe not.

1 Like

Interesting image you painted for me, thank you so much!!! :hugs::grin::green_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

PS, anyone have any idea what entity may have been watching me that was painted? I know Glasya is very close to me but I feel like that’s not a form he would take :thinking::thinking: Very cool nonetheless

1 Like

I feel like I’m way too late, but if you can could you give me a reading? Thanks

1 Like

something positive, it was feeling like a protection :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can do one for you yes ^^

This post is always open, and I do the painting when I feel it :slight_smile:

So, worry not, no one is late

1 Like

How much do you think the image results would change over time? Like if you tried redoing several of the ones you had done before, a few months down the line, and maybe the same a few months after that, do you think there would be a recurring theme or would they change drastically based on symbolism and stuff like that?

1 Like

that’s an interesting question :slight_smile:

mh, well first I will remember to people that like 400 post ago I have say that I’m not quite sure it’s aura, and feel them more like energy.
sometime it’s from the people I try to heem… scan I could say and sometime it’s from something arround.

then,
Some people have come back to ask me to do another paints a month after the first one, and the result is different a person to another (it’s really funny to see the evolution).
Sometime colors, pattern, sound, smell or feeling come back. So yay sometime recurring theme are there.
And sometime, a person ask me to do another one and everything is different.

The result is alway unique :slight_smile:

1 Like

How exactly do you interpret the aura you drew for me? I’m drawing blanks trying to understand it

I firstly think of a draconic energy… but it seem off to me.

I take time to glare at it more and it feel like a liberation of energy, in one shot.
I think the roar I have hear was to emplified this image.
A jet/throw of fire in the air, really big, but it sure has the apparence of a dragon like, that’s what make me think of a draconic energy too with the roar.

1 Like

Sounds like my shackled energy is finally getting lose and flowing back into me. I’m very excited about this

1 Like

Thinking on it i do have a form of slumbering draconic energy within me which could also be slipping out due to all the works I’ve been doing lately, and the current moon. This is also good/bad news for me, so again, very thankful for you bringing it to my attention

1 Like

it was a pleasure ^^

1 Like

hey !
If someone want to make an exchange, I want to know if something is arround me or interested to know me.
x)

1 Like

I’m game! :slight_smile:

You’re like a cycling tide around a fixed center point, gray-green water surges and trickles in the northwest and southeast of the image. You’re like a semi-polluted river in the jungle, full of moss and dust. I get the sense that your core looks out in this river and remains unmoved, there’s a much harder you on the inside than out who tastes like lead and venom. You’re a pale yellow and an almost sickly gray-green. You good?

1 Like

That’s a really good description ! :slight_smile:
Well, I’m not really, but it is something that I have since I’m children that I can not explain myself ^^’
So, c’est la vie ahah

Thank you, it was great :slight_smile: I can Imagine what it looks like.

I go make you a painting .w. !

1 Like

Hi @Selkie I just found this thread. Would you mind doing an aura painting for me???

1 Like

I feel a really soft energy and the sound of a lullaby in the background, it feel really comforting. People can easily lost themself in your arms.

2 Likes

That seems perfect. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like