Beelzebub Working Journal (Finished)

Evocation of Omyemen

Okay, so I decided to test my theory of gazing at her sigil (see below) and chanting her name 108 times to see if she would come forth. It did indeed work, although there was definitely some key differences compared to other spirits I evoke. Most of the time, when I call a spirit, they either move around me or stand at a bit of a distance from me. In Omyemen’s case, I felt and saw her on my lap fairly quickly. She is apparently a very touchy-feely kind of spirit. Here is the dialogue:

Me: Welcome, Omyemen. Thank you for coming.

Her: thank you for welcoming me. Straighten your back, you are causing strain on your muscles.

Me: Oh, okay. Do you mind answering some questions so I can get to know you?

Her: Of course.

Me: What is your speciality? Are you more inclined to spiritual healing or physical?

Her: Both. With your kind, they can be hand and hand. If your body is weak, it can be a hindrance on your spirit, as it struggles to pass through it. If it is strong, those gates are open. However, the strength of your spirit is not determined by your body itself, just how much it’s influence can flow.

Me: Okay, I understand. How do you heal? I frankly suck at healing and could use some tips.

Her: You have a strong base when you try to remove the pain using energy manipulation. However, that dies not fix the problem. All pain is is a way to signal that damage is being done in that area. If you were to break your leg, removing the pain alone would not mend it. However, you can take that pain, change the message behind it from “I am hurt” to “I am healing” and direct it to the area afflicted. The energy is already seeping out of the patient, might as well use it for the repair. That is how I do it.

Me: that makes sense. Is there a preference to how you are called?

Her: -chuckles- well, I am here so you did just fine. The phrase “Instel Von Selenos” can also work.

Me: Oh, what does that translate to?

Her: the words do not matter, it is the sound behind them that does. Work on it and find out. I do not do you service by giving up all the answers.

Me: Fair enough. Is there offerings you enjoy?

Her: Woody scents, water, breath, and sex.

Me: Ah, do you mean the actual fluids or the act?

Her: either is fine, I just enjoy the atmosphere of a good time like anyone else.

Me: -chuckles- okay, I will keep that in mind.

From there, I felt a shift from the casual atmosphere to more of a doctor and patient scenario as I was pushed down and sensed her examining me. At various parts of my body that I have felt pain in lately, she breathed in black smoke from that region, held it and released it back in a more…“pure state” at various parts of my body. She then lectured me on my diet, smoking and exercise habits.

Her: One last thing before I leave. As a leader, you will witness suffering, no matter what you do. It will happen. The question is: what will you create using those periods of suffering? Will just let it bleed out untapped or will you take it, change it and build something for yourself.

With that, she left.

7 Likes

So. Much. Awesome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you lol I think she was actually messing with me a bit, as I tend to be formal and frankly emotionally reserved. So I think the exact placement of manifestation was to get me to lighten up a bit

2 Likes

Chant mediation Day 23

Estell took me to an entrance of the black pyramid. She informed me that for one reason or another, none of the tribe could enter it and that I would have to alone. So, I walked in and descended down a stair case. As I walked down, the atmosphere intensified and my physical body felt colder. I eventually reached a lower chamber that had a dark pool of water in it. Following my instinct I jumped in, falling deeper in the dark waters. I allowed myself to fall for what felt like forever as I observed four supporting pillars to the pyramid. I am wondering if the Black Pyramid was originally a construct similiar to a black obelisk at some point that was buried by the sands of the desert. Eventually, I reached the bottom where a small violet jewel was floating on the bottom, giving off the only source of light.

I watched it float over and felt it enter my chest, infusing with the fragment already in there. I felt a surge of power as I called forth the darkness around me to construct a fifth pillar to further support the pyramid, flowing more energy from the abyss in its depths to the surface. Taking off my shirt, I filled it with the dark silk of the bottom and some water, going back to the surface, making my way to the entrance. I felt weak at this point but allowed Estell to help me back to the village.

I dumped the contents in the center and focusing on the jewel now in my chest I channeled the abyss I just interacted with to create a black obelisk in the center of the village. I programmed it to draw power from the Black Pyramid and shot it down into the depths of the earth, focusing on changing the course of the river that flowed underground, changing it to come closer to the surface. By the time I was done, I could see grass starting to grow in the sand and felt the excitement of the tribe. I saw Beelzebub watching on the cliff overlooking it, smiling a bit.

It costed a lot of energy and nothing new was really learned, but when someone gives me their time and knowledge, I always prefer to return the favor.

5 Likes

do you felt any great change after this vision?

what method do you use for cleaning?

my muscles be often stain, specially my back, what you do to relax them?

I have, I do not feel as…spiritually alone anymore. I am coming to love this tribe of spirits, which also is bittersweet as I know I will eventually have to part ways on my journey. That is one of the prices to pay for my own ascension, it seems.

3 Likes

As far as cleaning in a more spiritual context, I usually wash myself with some salt water I charged to remove anything I might have picked up during my day. I do this by using one of the sigils I created for purification using a lunar Kamea or I will chant the rune Algiz. In this context, I was allowing another being to do the work for me, which served as a bonding moment within the tribe.

1 Like

Normally I use either a heat pad, tiger balm or CBD to help relax my muscles in my lower back. I actually have a bone deformity in my hips that cause extra wear on my lower spine. Proper posture helps to relieve the strain as well.

2 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 24

During this meditation, I was not in my astral body. Instead, I was being invoked by Beelzebub, serving as an observer in the back of his mind as he walked through the village. He observed things from a distance as he went, in particular two events. The first was a spirit “dying”, reducing its form from an old woman into some sort of bone. The bone was then ground up and mixed with the black water common around here, creating a clay. The clay was then formed into a disk in a similar size and shape to the pendants I have seen the sigils of the members of the tribe craved on. They were left to dry as he passed.

The second was the birth of another spirit. After the baby was born, the parents would take a stick and draw lines in the shape of a sigil, erasing and redrawing when necessary. It appears that the sigils in this case both serve as a way to connect with a specific spirit, but also to mark membership to this group. Swirls seem to be a common theme among them.

He traveled to the black obelisk and observed it, placing his hands onto it, saying “Only will last for ten years, this will not do.” He altered the power being drawn to the obelisk from the Black Pyramid into the far reaches the the black sky that I assume is the Outer Darkness itself. “Things that rely too much on the past will fall, as well as those without some roots to it”

He then walked to my body, summoning Maranth, Estell and Omeyemen. He asked them if they wished to continue working with me and of I seemed ready to advance. They confirmed yes to both and he then proceeded to bind the sigil of each into three areas of my body. He also then weaved threads into my energy center, tying the two jewels I have within and channeling the outer darkness through them until they fused into one. He removed the threads and instructed me that it was time for a new chant: “Daon Vene Trebus Um”.

With that, he kicked me out and the meditation ended.

4 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 25

This go around, I worked with the chant I gained from the previous session. It was a little tricky, as each word required a breath and was harder to vibrate. I did not get as much of the visuals as I have with the last chant but I did get one with this one. In the center of my chest, I saw my black flame with the purplish blue gem inside. As I continued the chant, the flames grew adding purple color to some of the flames as it expanded. By the end of it, it covered my entire body. As opposed to the other chant, this one seems more focused on internal workings, but that is only a guess so far. Further practice will have to be conducted.

On a side note, at the start of the session, I was having trouble lighting my candle. It went out a couple times on me but I managed to get it burning on a very low flame before I started. By the time I ended the chanting session, it had grew to a strong flame about an inch and a half high. Interesting observation.

4 Likes

Chant Meditatioj Day 26

I appear to be somewhat correct with my statement that this new chant is geared more towards internal change. This go around, the visual that appeared was the purplish black flames engulfing my body as before. However, I could see the jewel glowing a brighter purplish blue light. As I chanted, streams of light came out of the jewel, flowing across my bones, organs and skin like blood vessels. They even expanded out into the energetic tendrils I discovered earlier in this pathworking. At some point half way in, I could see the dark river that flows through the realm I had visited Beelzebub and the tribal spirits. As I continued, the river began to run through my body, traveling through the energetic “veins” throughout my body before exiting through my breath.

This seems to be some form of training or change in order to better align and tap into that particular current, although I have a suspicion that this is also part of becoming the Gate of Beelzebub, allowing more of that current to come into this world.

4 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 27

Okay, so a few observations. This chant is rough on the throat when rushed but I did noticed at parts i did slide into an almost throat singing change in my voice. I did not hold it for long as I did not want to damage my vocal cords but, with some more vocal training, it could become a valuable skill as far as chants go as there was a shift in how the energy was shifting and intensifying, like water slowly being pressed down in a chamber where it cannot escape.

As for visuals, only two today. The first was Watching the black river flow into the base of my spine and travel up my body before exiting my mouth and eyes. I also saw it flowing out of the purple energetic veins I developed last session. The second was Beelzebub standing with a group of armed soldiers as they watched how I was handling the energy flowing. By the end of it, I saw and felt they all lay a hand on me, so I think I got some form of approval from them.

2 Likes

Chant meditation Day 28

For this session, I was actually outside of my temple space and did this in a car. This can be challenging as you have to learn to ignore the distractions. Luckily the parking lot I was doing this in my car was pretty much empty. Only one visual today and it was the waters from the black river flowing from the base my spine up and out through my mouth and eyes. However, it travelled down and wrapped around my body, forming a shield. As far as feelings go, I feel both energized and focused afterwards, as I seem to have gotten a handle on this.

1 Like

Chant Meditation day 29

The visual today was intense. I felt a piece of me ripped out of me at the start and visualized Beelzebub standing in front of a table with the fragment. He placed it on the table and it turned into another me. Taking a knife, he cut his hand and bled onto the other me. The blood acted like acid, breaking down the flesh, bone and organs slowly until the purple jewel and a stew of organic sludge remained. He touched the jewel and purple flames with a blackish tint emerged. Gently blowing on it, the wind wrapped around the flames and created a humanoid form, similiar to how I have seen spirits within the tribe.

He then collected the sludge into a pot and put it over the fire. Once it was simmering he put some into a cup, blew on it, and had the humanoid drink it, causing the flames to intensify. I was then pulled into the room more presently, as I was no longer the observer. As I chanted, the humanoid and I fused together, becoming one being. The flames felt cool but were quite strong. Beelzebub spoke

“When you lay your head down for sleep, that you dies. When you arise, a new you is born. The person you claim to be is not stagnant or eternal, but a long series of deaths and rebirths as you go on with life. This is just one more. Go back to the village, receive your name and mark. You are almost finished.”

With that he was gone.

5 Likes

Chant mediation Day 30

I switched back to the previous chant for this one. The visualization started with me being inside one of the tents with a fire and thick smoke filling the space. I was dazed and could see shapes swirling in the smoke. Versions of myself appeared before me, observing. Some looked with pity, others condemning, while others just observed. I dealt with flashbacks of the mistakes I have made and, one by one, i apologized to each for the past. I also apologized for the things I may have to do in the future, but with the promise that the aim to not only be true with myself but to do the best I can for the people around me will not fade. One by one, they disappeared as i collasped.

I was dragged out of the tent and observed two wooden pillars on the ground that reminded me of women’s legs, leading me to think this was a rebirth ritual. I was dragged to the center of the tribe before Maranth, who looked down.

“Rise” he said, which I did.

Looking around, all members of the tribe (about 20 or so individuals) were present. Estel stepped forth and gave me a name that I will be known by the tribe, Dra’lukmun. Omyemen stepped forward and presented a pendant with a sigil I have drawn down below.

Both stepped back and Maranth stepped forth with a roll of cloth. He said “Now, it is time for you to pick an additional symbol.”

He unrolled the cloth revealing: an arrow, a knife, a septure, a rope, a cup and a spear head. I picked the rope.

He rose an eyebrow “A symbol of domination?”

Me “That is only one view. Yes, a rope can take away an individual’s freedom, but it can also help bring things in, such as water. It can be fastened to build things, or pull someone lost to safety. It is a tool that requires heavy discipline from those who wield it to use it correctly. To take care of those who follow him, to teach them, and to pull them together is the goal of a leader, isn’t it?”

He smiled and nodded. All the tribe members stepped forward and put their hands on me. For a brief moment, I could feel the heartbeats of everyone in synch, our breathing as one. Maranth than said “You are now a member of the Omis tribe. You must leave to seek what you are after, but there will be a place for you here always, no matter how long you are gone. You are a part of us, and we are of you now.”

With that it ended.

6 Likes

what is the sigil a representation of?

Good question. Each spirit in that tribe of spirit had a separate sigil given by another member. The four circles and swirls are common among them as a mark of the tribe, being my best guess. The rest I believe describes the journey I have made to get to this point. The zigzag lines could represent the black river I have encountered multiple times, where the straight one might be the obelisk I built there. As for the half circle, perhaps it is a boat, carrying the spirit of the tribe down the river. Or perhaps through the currents of life I work with. That is my best guess so far, but I will have to meditate on it more.

5 Likes

Sigil Mediation with chanting

So, for this meditation, I took the sigil I was giving and activated it by chanting the name given to me 108 times. There was no visuals on this one, although I did notice some other senses. The first was the smell of a desert, something I have not smelled since my childhood when I was stranded in the Nevada desert with my grandmother. It was a comforting, yet wild scent. The second was a gentle swaying sensation that I was used to go out in sea with grandfather on his fishing boat. This might be a sign that I was right with a part of the sigil representing a boat.

The final observation is that the name itself has a very elemental vibe to it, which I will break into parts. Dra gives a sense of warm when I was chanting it and, for obvious reasons, reminds me of western dragons and the element of fire. The pause in the name is used to draw breath, representing air. Luk is a little sharp during chant but also seems to act as a base for the final part of the name. It actually reminds me of the sharp obsidian shards I used to find in the Redwood forest as a child, both an earthy feel yet can easy shred the flesh exposed to it. Finally Mun pretty much sounds like “Moon” and has colder feel, making me associate it water.

So, all together, Dra’lukmun gives me a very grounded feeling and seems to be strongly associated with the classical elements from western philosophy that represents the world. It is balanced, yet a bit raw. But seems like a good choice in names. I will have to work with it more to see how it goes in ritual.

4 Likes