Beelzebub Working Journal (Finished)

Chant Mediation day 11 and an Alternative Sacrament of Blood Ritual

Okay, I did skip a day due to some health reasons, so I upped the game on this one. I combined the chant with some dark ambient music (link below) while really focusing on pushing energy out with my voice and taking in energy with my breath. The only visual I got was the smoke from the incense shaping itself into the Ouroboros symbol. This lead me to the conclusion it was time to do my sacrament of blood ritual, which focuses on taking in a bit of the spirit I work with to aid inner alchemy.

However, I did make a change. I took some inspiration from the book ā€œBeelzebub: A Historyā€ by Baal Kadmon. Within it, he has a ritual to align oneself with Beelzebub for the sake of knowledge. This involves combining two Hebrew Names in front of you through visualization, releasing the energy as they emerge. I will not go into more detail than that for the sake of copyright.

However, I made a change to adapt it into my personal ritual. I visualize a blue energy traveling from my heart and into my right hand. From there, I visualize it tracing the lines of my palm to form a personal sigil, activating it by channeling additional energy releasing from the blood circulating from my body, and pushing it off my skin and into the air. I then gave to the sigil painted on the Beelzebub idol in blood glowing red as I fed it with the energy from the blood in my left hand, pulling it out into the air to the left. I opened both to the max I can, embodying both with the essence of both being before letting them unite into a sphere of light, swirling with shadows.

I then pushed this into the glass of water I used as a medium for the remaining of the ritual, stating:

ā€œMay two minds think as one,
May two hearts think as one,
May two beings experience life as one,
Until the pact is done (state the date when the pact already established is to expire)
And both understand as one.ā€

I pricked my finger and bled into the water, asking Beelzebub to turn my blood into the venom needed to change internally, thrusting his gate open forever. Toasting to him and the Black Pyramid, I drank it all without stopping, concluding the ritual with dismissal.

It is too early to speak much on the effects, but I do have an out there sensation that I get shortly after performing my Sacrament of Blood ritual. If it follows the usual pattern, it will intensify. And then I take the real big plunge.

Additional note: the candle I have been using created a clean burn down the middle, forming four walls. Upon finishing the water, the wax wall facing me and the direction west broke and flooded my container with molten wax. Interesting sight

6 Likes

Chant meditation Day 12

Nothing really new to describe here, as the focus was continued energy exchange between myself and the black pyramid. There was a point where I projected myself to the pyramid and ā€œdoveā€ into it, becoming part of it. It resulted in taking in a bit more intense energy and some visuals of a vast desert with a solar eclipse going on. I could not maintain it for long until the trance broke. I will try again tomorrow

1 Like

Chant Meditation Day 13

Today I attempted to merge with the Black Pyramid again. While chanting, I projected myself to the temple and pressed my hands against it, feeling it vibrate with every repetition of the chant. Slowly, I visualized my body sinking into it, dissolving into the ā€œstoneā€ (lack of a better word for it) until fully part of it.

Now I have done this technique with forests and the smokey mountains before, which helped with the preparation. But wasā€¦very unusual feeling wise. While I would describe the sensation of the actual dive from my previous experience like a steady heartbeat, this was more like a flow of electricity between nerves. Subtle at some points while sharply tense at others. I could feel the vibration of each chant while in that state of being as well.

Like my previous experiences, my awareness was. Ot bound solely by the one part of landscape, but the entirety of the environment. I could subtlety feel the vibration in the sands of the desert, as well as feel the pull of energy from the solar eclipse above me. I could also sense other things moving around out there, although I could not pinpoint where exactly. I will have to try to explore it tomorrow.

Overall, an interesting experience

2 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 14

No visuals or new information today. Instead, I had a strong urge to not attempt any sort of energy work or travel, but just to chant and focus on the candle flame. Iā€™ve been having my mind going 100 miles per hour lately, so the need to ground and refocus with some no mind meditation is no surprise. Interestingly enough, the candle would flicker whenever I noticed my mind wandering, while remaining still when it wasnā€™t.

3 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 15

A little note before listing the experience. When I was laying down to go to sleep today, I could hear the sounds of drums and saw shadows moving in the corners of my eyes. It did not feel threatening, quite the opposite actually.

The experience today started by hearing those same drums as I chanted. Going deeper, smells of campfire smoke, sand, blood and the sweetness of decay began to emerge. When I went deeper, the visual of laying in front of a fire, surrounded by some sort of tribal group with Beelzebub standing over me appeared. When I tried to move, Beelzebub shook his head and told me to ā€œrecieve instead of spoiling the giftā€. So, i remained, feeling the sounds drown over me. The visual ended shortly afterwards.

At the end of the chant, where I placed the guru bead of my mala on my forehead, I only felt a slight urge of power as opposed to when I started doing the chants. I think I am becoming more aligned with either Beelzebub or the chant itself.

3 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 16

Well, there will need to be a little backstory on this session. Last night, there was a family dispute that finally broke the camelā€™s back and almost led to some potential legal problems. While that was avoid, I decided enough was enough and struck back with a curse. Normally, I spend an entire week doing prep work for the one curse, involving smaller rituals to gain the advantage. This time I pretty much did it on the fly with several gatekeepers. I will detail the curse another time, as that is a minor part in this experience.

However, I made one mistake: I did not cleanse afterwards. This resulted in me having dreams of standing over the graves of my targets, saying ā€œashes to ashes, dust to dustā€ and feeling annoyed this morning. So, while doing this chant, I decided to do a little cord cutting.

As I chanted, I visualized Beelzebubā€™s sigil above me and my targets infront me, all of us connected by a thin cord. One at a time, I focused on my energy center as I inhaled and pulled it as well as Beelzebubā€™s into the cord with a repition of the chant. The energy turned into the form of insects that gnawed on each cord until it snapped, pushing my target into the abyss. I did this with each.

As I finished, I got pulled into a visual of being back at the tribal camp I was previously. I smelled the campfire and saw blood on my hands. Looking up, I saw a woman from the group dancingā€¦letā€™s say sensually around the fire. She picked up a bowl of water and cloth and came to me, washing my hands. She dumped the water, refilled it and placed a black stone shaped as a star into it. Going off, she danced again around it, her steps giving off a violet energy that was pulled into the water.

When she was done, she pulled the stone off and told me: ā€œA warrior fights on and on, but a king must end the war. Lay down the sword, you have done enough.ā€

She then poured the water over me, all the frustration and exhaustion running down it. I remember catching the name Estell before snapping back into this plane.

I will have to examine this more closely and will provide more information on this spirit once I know more.

6 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 17

I found myself back in the village during the chant. I was sitting in front of the fire I saw last time with an old man in front of me, staring hard at me. Estell was also there, putting a blanket over my shoulders. I felt cold but with every exhale of my breath, I flowed energy from me into the fire. It rose and fell with my breath.

Estell took my arms and began to paint swirls on them, much like how I used to draw wind as a child. She then took a handful of sand and poured it onto the swirls before holding my arms close to the fire, allowing them to dry.

ā€œA king is not just the owner of his kingdom, but a part of it. He is the land he walks on, and it is him after his body dies.ā€

My attention turned back to the old man, who pointed into the flames. There I saw images of kings full of fear. Some who feared losing their power to the point they ruled cruelly, killing their people before the tables were turned. I saw kings obsessed with making their people happy, fueled with the fear of rejection, that they burned through their lives. I saw kings who feared failure to the point where they allowed their home to burn, with them in it.

The old man: ā€œDo not allow fear to rule you, or it will devour you. Do not ignore it, but channel it into something useful.ā€

He stepped forth and poured some water into the sand, creating mud. Dipping his finger into it. He walked forth and marked my forehead.

Him: ā€œThis will prove very heavy one day.ā€ He then walked away.

Estell gave me a cup full of a dark liquid and I drank, tasting blood and wine. The vision ended with the last repition of the chant.

6 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 18

Not too much to detail this time. I did see an interesting visual of the tribe again, this time while it was raining so there was no solar eclipse this time. I watched Estell collect water running down the Black Pyramid and used it to soak cloth to put on a man who was obviously sick. I also saw a brief image of a pendant around her neck that looked very much like a sigil. I drew it out in my journal and will be using it for evocation this week before I post it here in case it is for something else entirely.

Beelzebub briefly appeared and asked me how the learning was going. I asked him if meeting the tribe was part of his plan and related to his promise of teaching me how to command his armies as part of the pact. He replied with a chuckle ā€œWhat, did you expect them all to be wielding spears and swords? I am introducing you to the people of this realm, the real backbone of whose choose to walk with me. So mind your manners, drop that expectation and learn well.ā€ He then disappeared.

5 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 19

So I am noticing three things about that village. The first is that Estell seems to be my guide when it comes to the people there, having me stop when there is something I need to pay attention to. The second is that everyone in it seems to have pendants with sigil like drawings on them that are unique to the wearer. Finally, i get a sneaking suspicion that these beings may be Djinn or a similiar species, although i do not have much more to go on than just gut feeling.

So, Estell had me watch the old man who made his appearance earlier, who I learned his name was Maranth. He was knocking down the fence surrounding the village by himself, clearing the debris. When he was finished, he counted the number of ā€œguardsā€ (I am assuming they were as they were armed with spears) within the village. He then traced a circle about ten feet outside of the circle that the fence once stood in the sand. He then proceed to count the steps from the edge of the new circle from both the center of the village and each tent.

He then made an x around the new circle that I was told would represent each guard and counted the steps between each x, which I assume would be to measure how long it would take for guards to respond to eachother when in need. Shaking his head dissatisfied, he made a new circle five feet away from the original and repeat the process. He appeared satisfied then and began to build a new fence.

This seems to be a lesson in knowing your limits and to slowly expand outside of it so you do not exhaust your resources. Slow and steady winning the race sort of lesson.

4 Likes

Evaluation

So it came to my attention that my 90 day pact has not only expired, but has been for about four days now. While Beelzebub did give me my own time line to work with him, I feel that it is important to include this as I tend to emphasize temporary pacts over life ones as an option.

Now, I could decide to end things right here and now if I so wished. In that case the pact would be done and over with and I could go on my merry way. However, I do not feel that it is as complete of an experience that it needs to be, nor have i fulfilled my end. Due to the pandemic and some financial decisions, I have not upheld my promise to mark my body in Beelzebubā€™ name. While I do not feel any sort of resentment or annoyance on his end from this, I should be held accountable and plan on fulfilling that when I can. I did also fail to maintain the daily working as well as the weekly offerings during my month and half hiatus on the working with the death in the family. While I did apologize to Beelzebub and we let that matter go, I wish to extend the pact at least that length to make up for that lost time.

However, before making that decision, it is wise to also look at the pact in its entirety to see if there are benefits work while to continue. I had hoped to gain three things from Beelzebub: knowledge of his gate, to learn how to command his armies, and to better be able to find opportunities in any situation. Since I have started working with Beelzebub, I noticed my optimism has returned and my mind is calmer to find those hidden avenues for success during particularly difficult situations, whether in work or my personal life. I am learning about spirits who live within his realm that he credits as being part of his army. While not yet commanding them, I am learning about them which is progress. As far as his gate goes, change seems to be a big theme with him. I have noticed my frustrations when things are stagnant and have been able to let go more often than I did, regardless if fear creeps up. I also am better able to take in his energy and hold his presence within my body so I may think and see things as he does in that moment. Something has been opened within me from working with Beelzebub, but I am not quite where I feel I need to be. Not just yet.

So, taking the progress in account and the great possiblity of regret if I do not extend it, I will be changing the meditation today to focus solely on Beelzebub to discuss an extension for at least another 50 days, although I am doubtful that I would be able to learn everything from him within twenty lifetimes. He may end up as the second being I have a life pact with, the first being Belial.

5 Likes

Conversation with Beelzebub

So, for the meditation today, I chanted Beelzebubā€™s name as opposed to the chant I was given. Beelzebub came pretty quickly and greeted me with some very heavy energy on my forehead. Instead of resisting it, I visualized tubes forming around the area that began to syphon the energy from the one spot and flow it through my body (including my main energy center) and down out of my feet. The pressure relieves immediately as the energy flowed through me and I heard him say good.

Beelzebub: hello. While I enjoy my chats with you, shouldnā€™t you be continuing your assignment?

Me: Yes, but we do need to talk about the pact as it expired? I know I fucked up on my endā€¦

Him: Enough. We have already discussed your shortcomings and are beyond that, get to the point.

Me: okay, would you like an extension as well? If so, how long?

Him: Yes, although the pact was more for you than for me. I had already wanted to work with you long before that, so the time line does not matter to me. How long do you think you need?

Me: How about we schedule another reevaluation in 50 days, which would make up the time i was not practicing?

Him: sounds good.

Me: Okay, thank you. Would you want me to do a more formal ritual for the extension?

Him: No, I rather you get back to it immediately and at the end of it, we will shatter the pact together, as it will be no longer needed.

Me: Okay, thank you. Is there anything else you want me to know?

Him: Remember that while I do not care for the politics of pact making this time, it is not the same with others. Discipline is key to ascension, so we will instill it in you. You have two advisors now to help you. Listen to them, continue to practice, and rise.

He then pushed me down and I saw myself following in a hole, into a black river below, surrounded by the say strong pressure that he met me with. I used the same technique to allow the energy to follow, becoming part of the river and feeling a part of me go within the current, although I am not sure what exactly. That was the end of the experience.

It is interesting how water played a role in the recent experiences, as I struggle to work with it. I will be noting that for the future

4 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 20

Okay, this was fairly intense. The chant began slow as usual, but as I got pulled into the trance, I chanted louder and faster. I was being so pulled into the state that I do not recall being aware of my breathing. My candle burned brighter than it has in the previous chants and the incense smoke floated towards me in spirals.

Faster and louder the chant grew as I saw flashes of the two spirits I met in the tribe, Estell and Maranth. The two different styles of leadership. Estell being the one who walk and worked directly with the people through both the fun times such as Festivals as well as harder ones such as caring the sick. Maranth being the loner that checked over things overlooked while making sure everyone had what they needed.

I saw both their pendants/sigils placed on a set of scales, which stood at balanced. The sigils changed into two snakes (a black snake from Estell and red from Maranth) and I saw them wrapped up my arms. I then felt them go up my neck and their heads rest along the sides of my face, close to my ears. Very unusual sensation. As quickly as it started, the experience ended during the last ten repetitions.

2 Likes

Evocation of Estell

Since beelzebub informed me that I have two guides, I thought it would be important to get to know both. For this ritual, I focused on Estell. As far as prep goes outside of drawing and activating her sigil, I basically went through my daily hygiene routine, as she seems very associated with being clean. I burned some Aloeswood and Frankincense in my censer and lit a red candle (only one I had). I began by chanting her name 108 times, pushing my intention to call her forth.

She came rather quickly, dancing around me much like how we first met. I greeted her and presented an offering of strawberry apple juice (just went with gut feeling on that one). She seemed pleased but remarked that I was not eating well enough, which threw me off a bit. From here, i will skip the small talk as some of it was personal and get down to the more important elements. It involves an exchange of questions after she agreed to proceed.

Me: okay so, are you one of the guides Beelzebub assigned to me?

Her: Yes, although I have been around longer than that.

Me: Oh, how long?

Her: Since you were young, but you were too distracted to see me.

Me: Wow, okay. We will have to get into that another time. Out ofcuriosity, are you a Jinn?

Her: No. I was born out of the abyss, much like you were (at this point, I saw a flash of a cave with depths darker than I have ever seen and). I am the kind of darkness that helps the sick drift to sleep.

Me: Interesting. Iā€™ve noticed your association with water and healing. What are your specialities?

Her: I am a healer and someone who can bring comfort to those who are suffering. I cannot take away the pain completely, but I can help put minds at ease. Through the rest, the body and the mind does the healing in many cases, but unfortunately not all. I am limited. I also teach the gentler side of leading.

And possibly to help lighten someone up a bit more, in your case.

Me: -chuckles- that would be a challenge. What can you tell me about ascension? How does Beelzebubā€™s notion of letting go play into that?

Her: If you hold onto your expectation of what ascension will be like, you are never going to get there. It is a path unique to the individual and requires work and sacrifice to get there. There are parts of the self that do not help when you try to grow, so you have to let that go. Eventually, the entire notion of ascending will have to be let go, no matter how much time and effort put into it. You cannot ascend while focusing solely on ascending.

Me: Are you suggesting that the effort is futile then?

Her: Not at all. How can I put thisā€¦letā€™s say you are a student of a specific trade. The tasks you perform under your mentor teach you the skills to use. Eventually, when your mentor steps down and letā€™s say you take up the trade, are you still a student at that point?

Me: technically, no.

Her: exactly. There will be a point where you will no longer be able to say you are ascending. In fact, even saying that you have ascended will be irrelevant. It wonā€™t even be part of your thought process. You will just be.

Me: Okay, I think I understand. Is there anything else I should know?

Her: You need to eat better and take care of that body of yours. Your job is not over yet. Also, when it comes to leading, you need an steady hand. Too much pressure, and your team will hate you. Not enough, and they will be lost. A leader is both a teacher and the unitā€™s hope. You will learn how to lead with that steady hand. But you need to be more patient with yourself.

Me: I understand. Is the offering acceptable? Do you have any preferences?

Her: I enjoy sweets, wine and the juice. Your incense is nice too. But I will only accept offerings if you enjoy them WITH me.

Me: -laughs- I sense some Egyptian in there. But yes I will.

After enjoying the juice I thanked and dismissed her.

Here is the sigil of her I channelled.

6 Likes

Chant Mediation Day 21

This time, I found myself away from the village,z deep in the desert. There was a set of stairs leading down into the earth that looked ancient. She led me down the stairs into an old chamber. Within this chamber was a small river running through the room, its waters as black as fertile soil, a tree with roots into the water that neared a purple fruit and a stone throne. She pointed at the throne and I walked towards it. I had to go through the river that surprisingly had a strong current. Itā€™s waters were warm and comforting as I passed.

Upon standing in front of it for a moment, I felt the same hesitation I have had to deal with whenever I lead. I felt the weight of responsibility for my decisions, the creeping fear of failure that no just affects me but others as well, the conflict of those who would enjoy to see me fall. Recognizing these, I walked over and sat on the throne. Looking up, I saw a mirror hanging over and witnessed the playback of all the times myself and my family suffered from my indecisiveness. All the shortcomings from decisions made from fear as opposed to rational thought. I felt the guilt of it all.

However, I also saw my triumphs and the catastrophes I was able to avoid when I took charge. I felt the peace of it all and recognized those who came to respect me due to my actions. Ive made many bad calls in my life, but also as many good ones. Finally, I saw my home with a circle of bluish light around it, slowly expanding outwards.

Estell then spoke ā€œwhen you are calm, so is the world and the people who follow you. When you are not, they are lost. Keep your body strong, but also your heart mind as wellā€

I snapped back into this state as my candle went out.

4 Likes

I hope you donā€™t mind me saying so, but this is too awesome for words. Iā€™m greatly enjoying this, my friend. Excellent work.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend :slight_smile: That means a lot. I will definitely be keeping it up as far as this takes me

1 Like

Chant meditation Day 22

So today was the first time I was put in two scenarios: 1) being in a tug oā€™ war between two spirits and 2) seeing a bit of personality between both Maranth and Estell through their bickering.

So, upon getting into trance, I found myself in front of both. Maranth declared that today he was going to be the one chatting with me. This resulted in a bit of pouting from Estell and Maranth rolled his eyes, stating that while he may lack impressive breasts, that the boy (I guess he does not recognize me as a man) would be just fine. If anything I would be ā€œless distractedā€. Did not go very well on Estellā€™s end and saw just how quickly her eyes can flash into anger. Regardless, he had me follow him away from the village.

The terrain was difficult and when I felt myself sinking on leg in the sand, he smacked me with a stick, telling me I was not paying attention. ā€œA leader is aware of his surroundings, and of the moment. You are supposed to be one with the land, not a visitorā€. Upon adjusting myself and my focus he had me climb up with him on a cliff, looking out into both the village and the horizon. I asked him there why I always see him alone, that I thought a leader must be with his people.

ā€œHe does, but he also needs time alone to ensure his clarity. He would go insane from the constant flow of opinions and the fear of the future from others if he did not. It must be balanced.ā€

He then sighed and looked at me with somewhat softer eyes than his usual hard stare. " You need to realize that you are going to fuck up. I am not saying this to be mean, but as a matter of fact. Plans will go astray, bad decisions will be made. It happens. Plans are based on ideal situations, and life rarely is that. A good leader is one who learns how to be aware of the situation, his experience, and also willing to improvise when the need arises."

I asked him if too much planning is a sign of the fear leaders should not hold on to and he agreed with it while adding it is a balancing act of being cautious and being reckless. We then just looked out in the horizon in silence.

He then added ā€œYou can call on me when you need help to see things as they are, to ground yourself, or just to chat. While I do enjoy my solitude, I always want to help you.ā€

I saw a glimpse of his sigil again before the meditation ended.

5 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 22

Unlike other sessions, I for some reason felt almost drugged during this session (I am and was sober during this). The visuals took awhile to built up to and I noticed certain pressures where energy was being built up in, mainly in my lower spine and arms. When it did kick up, I found myself in the center of the village again, gazing at the fire as it burned intensely. Maranth came up behind and told me that while I have started the process of connecting to the land, I have not with the people. He took a knife and began to cut lines down my arms and back in a simple design. As my blood began to soak the sand, he had each member of the village come up, cut themselves, and bleed into each wound, one for each person. With ever addition of energy from one being to the next, I saw flashes of life. Deathes in battle, births of children, loneliness of coming of age, joys of simple things, etc. I began to see threads created from me to each of these individual spirits as it went on. Finally, Estell and Maranth added their own. He then took the knife and cut a line under my eyes so I may ā€œseeā€ as they do. By the end of the ordeal, i was introduced to a new spirit Omyemen who began to bandage my wounds. While Estell heals ailments of the mind, Omyemen seems to approach wounds of spiritual bodies, possibly physical ones as well.

Overall, this felt like an initiation with a bit of scarification, which one sees in many coming of age ceremonies throughout many cultures

6 Likes

How can, one, communicate with omyemen

I am assuming it will be through her sigil and chanting her name, but I will have to ask as I literally just met her. I will draw it out in a little bit and post it here

1 Like