Beelzebub Working Journal (Finished)

Sounds right. When I closed mine for a day, it was like the air was clean again and the house was lighter. But as soon as I opened it again, things started shifting.

It seems pretty clear that there are similarities in negative effects from working with Abyssal energy, though. It does make me wonder a few things over time. Does one become used to it and the negative effects are effectively ignored? Or does becoming more like the current reduce the effects it has on the practitioner (your initiatory rites, my energy swapping)?

1 Like

I honestly do not know as of yet. That seems to be the risk behind all this.

1 Like

Reminds me a bit of the warnings about necromancy, but I don’t know how much of that is a scare tactic and how much is real.

I know I’m going to stick with mine until I have worked through all of the 7 shadows and will use what I learn, but I don’t know how much deeper I will go after that if the effects continue (or get worse).

1 Like

I feel you. Mine seems to be intensifying before the climax but I am unsure how long the effects will last after that. I got another pathworking planned afterwards but may take a week for a break to recenter.

1 Like

Chant Meditation Day 37

So today had an interesting visual. As I chanted I could see the portal I opened expand and the waters of the Black River engulf me. The force of the energy was enough to overwhelm me with the need to lay down, so i did. As i played and chanted, my voice grew quieter as i was pulled into myself. I saw my heart beating strong but slowing down as I breathed. I fell deeper and watched a cell from my heart function, processing nutrients and exporting waste throughout its organelles. I dove deeper and observed the atoms, packed tightly together but the area still vastly empty space. I went further into one of the atoms and dwelled in the space between the nucleus and the electrons, observing the vast space of nothing. Eventually, they both disappeared and I remained in that nothing.

From there, I felt the weight of my past fears, my depression, my sorrows. The maddening thoughts of being nothing. I went through each one as Beelzebub emerged in that space of nothing.

He said “Would you destroy this?”

Me: “No, I would not. It also is not real, just reactions to my internal and external environments. They give me opportunities to find what is valuable in my life. But I have made the mistake of holding on to them in the past.”

Him: “Let them go then.”

So, I did, allowing the emotion to dissipate into the nothing.

Him: “Does this place bother you?”

Me: “It appears natural to be uncomfortable with nothing. Many strongly sought to hold onto something, even if in reality the object they hold is mostly empty space. Hell, our own bodies are empty space.”

Him: “So, what makes you and I similiar?”

Me: “That we are both made of Nothing?”

Him: “Yes, which means that every obstacle you come across is also made of nothing. Knowing this, you can bend it to your will if you work with this nothing.”

Me: “I see, so this is how you are fulfilling that part of the pact, teaching me how to create opportunities in any situation, by realizing that everything is essentially nothing?”

He nodded and looked away as if observing the empty space.

Me: "I do have one question before I leave: the after effects of this kind of working, the emotions and weight in particular, how long will it last?

Him: it depends on how long you hold onto it. Learn to acknowledge things, but allow them to flow. Nothing must remain stagnant if you are to survive and thrive. Do not worry so much.

He then disappeared and I pulled myself back

6 Likes

Thanks for asking this. I’m glad he answered.

1 Like

No problem at all. It benefitted me as well, and now I believe I have an idea of how to end this working now.

1 Like

Whats the Black star of david? Its very Funny because Last year my friend asked Lúcifer What should i do to increase my psychic abilities and Lúcifer said ""to meditate inside a Black star of David , but you are not ready yet, Then recently i asked my friend again to ask lucifer about this and he said that i would see a sign today , showing to me that im reais

Also, when i Was meditating on Baelzebub he gave the mantra 'omnias potestades" to me , he seems to Like the word omnias

1 Like

It is essentially the Jewish symbol (the six pointed star), completely filled in with the color black. For me, it also has a red spiral in the center. I will have to draw it out sometime.

“All/ Whole Power”. Now that one is interesting. And yes he does seem to enjoy the word Omnias

1 Like

Chant Meditation Day 38

The visual was brief today. I found myself back in the void I was previously. From the depths of the darkness, I saw armed beings emerged, a full battalion’s. I could sense that they were from Beelzebub. I broke them into three groups based on what they carried (sounding horns, rope, and spears). The spearsmen I assigned to guard my household to strengthen my defenses. The men with rope I assigned to bring my family resources we need (money, food, etc). Finally, the men with sounding horns I assigned to amplify the effects of my voice so that my orders are followed.

It did not feel strange to command these beings as it normally would. I certainly have changed during this pathworking. I pulled a strand of hair, wet it with my blood and set it ablaze with my meditation candle as an offering. I then dismissed them. I felt a brief sense of approval when i gazed at Beelzebub’s sigil before ending the meditation

4 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 39

This one was a little more challenging as I was exhausted as I could barely sleep today upon starting. The energy slowly build this time around as opposed to all at once. Suffering played a role in this meditation. The first was physical pain in the form of sharp muscle spasms in my back and legs. I did not allow my voice to quiver and breathed through it. I used the visualization technique I learned from Omyemen to remove the energy from the pain and fill the “wounds” with energy from the portal. It subsided quickly. The next was the exhaustion amplifying, making my body feel like lead. I pulled in more energy from the portal and used it to balance the weighted feeling. It passed quickly.

The last was more difficult as a memory emerged of times in my childhood where there was not enough food to go around. I learned at a young age what going to bed hungry felt like, and it has left an impression in the back of my mind to where I do pretty much everything to ensure my own family does not go through it. A majority of the reason why is out of love, but there is a part of it that relates to fear. I do not want to ever find myself at the point where my family suffers like I did. But I also cannot carry that fear, as it is stagnant and weighs my mind down. I visualized it passing through my lips as I exhaled and sent it through the portal.

Beelzebub spoke “Do you wish to sacrifice your ability to feel pain and fear?”

Me: “No, as I will be holding onto them anymore. I can feel without attaching myself to it. To remove the ability entirely will just make me blind.”

I sensed approval as he left.

6 Likes

Creation

Beelzebub gave me an interesting task to complete shortly after my last meditation. He told me to purposely summon parasites and to sacrifice them along with the form of my shadow. Now, this is not really an insane idea, as my own method with dealing with parasites is to tear and consume them. I have shared this in my science and magic thread. However, this technique takes a quite of focus, strong visualization skills, and will not fare well for a complete infestation of multiple parasites at the same time. To handle that level of parasites, a banishment or the aid of another being is likely necessary.

There are a number of spirits out there that can help with this, but I sensed the easy way was not what Beelzebub intended. So, I had to think about if I was (for a lack of a better term) a god, how would I approach this. Yes, i could just hunt parasites down and use the energy, but that once again seemed a bit too easy. The request did not have the feeling of being short termed, so the only long term solution would be to create a being that would feast and convert energy from parasites. Servitors are not an uncommon practice, but I decided to take it a step further by giving it life.

I drew inspiration for the form of this being from various plants here in the physical, but mainly a carnivorous plant family called the Pitcher Plant. These plants release a scent that attracts insects but can also attract lizards and small rodents depending on the species. The prey crawls into the plant, searching for the nectar it smells and falls into the digestive fluid, where it drowns. Overtime it is digested and converted into nutrients that the plant can use. The specific pincher plant i used was Nepenthes Khasiana, also known as “the demon flower” by local people of its natural habitat. I took its latin name, dropped all the vowels and repeated letters, converted them into numbers using Pythagoran numerology, and created the following sigil.

Taking this sigil, I began my normal chant meditation using the “Vox Stigmas Omnis” chant. I focused on the past where I had trouble handling my anger. There was a time I thirst for destruction, especially my own. I focused on that person who was overwhelmed with anger, but also pain. Like it or not, that person was a part of how I became the person I am today. However, I do not have a way to keep him in use today so I decided to let him go on. I brought my attention to my core, the jewel engulfed in black flames. I forced a crack and extracted a piece of that core. I could feel loss immediately but continued. Pulling it out, i deeply inhale and visualized giving the shard life and consciousness as I exhaled. I visualized the shard being placed onto the sigil, activating and infusing into it.

Once the sigil was activated, I shifted my focus into the portal I previously created and observed the energy of the Black River flowing out of it. I stepped into it, into the abyss… I projected the sigil in front of me and forced it into the form of a seed. I placed it into the current began to shape the being, starting with roots that plunged into the river, drawing up energy to live. I formed thorned vines and leaves to give it being, as well as a means to create fruits to start excessive energy. I gave it the ability to bloom and bear seeds. On one of the main veins, I gave it a human face with a mouth, eyes, ears and a vocal system so it may speak. Finally, i created the pitcher to hold destructive fluids extracted from the Black River. Within the pitcher, i created a small energy circuit where it can take some of that energy and convert it into energy that parasites are attracted to (serial, love, anger, sorrow, pain, etc) to act as the nectar. Finally, I formed a lid and taught him how to close it once parasites are within for digestion.

I spend some time revealing how to use and store the energy from the broken down parasites. I spoke to the part of me i used for this creation, telling him that it was unfair to carry him like i did and that in this form, he could be destructive but also live outside of the cage of pain. He could even possibly choose to incarnate later on if he wished, but that this was an opportunity to exist as a separate being that does not have to be caged or controlled, so long as it is parasites he hunts. All I ask in return is some of the excessive energy he collects when he was willing to give it. For the first time, I sensed peace from that fragment and he claimed he understood and accepted. I gave him the name “Dremus”

Once I ensured that he was extracting energy from the black River and everything was working correctly, I severed the bond between us and watched him developed his own energy center with his own fragment. I said my goodbyes and made my way back. Before leaving, I took some of the water from the river and used the energy to fill the void from the missing fragment in my core. I then stepped out and got back.

For anyone with a parasite problem, feel free to use the sigil of Dremus. He is designed to consume parasites by trapping and breaking them down. If used in combination of banishment (such as "I banish you from my space into the maw of Dremus), it may be highly effective. If you do use this method, i would definitely appreciate the feedback.

5 Likes

Oops

So, in my last post, I meant to show what Neppenthes Khasiana looks like in order to help with the visual representation. I apparently did not. To correct that, here is a picture of one, mainly focusing on the “cup” that actually traps the prey

Syx_upper_khasiana

3 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 40

The chant started off slow, where I started off vibrating each word as I normally do. However, by the third go around, I heard Beelzebub command “Faster!” So, i did bejng sharper with my breath intake with each word. The adrenaline build as i put more force into the words. I coukd hear the slight sound of drums as I chanted, the once meditative phrase becoming more like a battle chant as my energy build. I could see the black flames from my core flicker and push out through my throat, carrying out into my space as I chanted. I felt waves of hot and cold air as I chanted and saw the flicker of shadows shaped as armed men pass as i gazed where my meditation candle rests. Images of armies marching to war passed me came to mind as I chanted. By the time I reached the guru bead of my mala, it felt like no time had passed. I felt alive and…i guess protected as I relaxed.

I guess this would be another why of Beelzebub showing not only his own army, but how to access it for me. Or to show i have permission, for lack of a better word. Not entirely sure which, but interesting experience none the least.

3 Likes

Chant Meditation Day 41

I had to take a small break to deal with things mentally. I do not want to go into detail too much, but I had encounters that reminded me of the past. When I was a younger occultism and thought I knew more than I did, I took on some students and gave them very bad advice. It ultimately left them broken and severed their own connection to the divine. Reflecting on the past, i realized that this push for teaching was based on jealousy i felt from others for not being recognized for my work. Looking back, it really was a foolish endeavor, as i no longer care if my work is noticed. It is my own path, no one elses’s. Gaining popularity was not way i got into this. To gain knowledge was. My work was often labeled by others at the time as “too literal”, “too tense” and “too extreme”. In a way, they were correct. I was not developed nearly as much as I thought I was at the time and I was a fool. I was not ready for the weight of responsibility that comes with leading and teaching. I had to look at those individuals in the eye and admit that I was wrong, as well as apologize for my foolishness. I also customized rituals for them that may help. Now that it is finished, I can continue this.

So the meditation was a steady vision. I began with the same energy from the portal wrapping around me. It settled on my skin and started to seep into my body. I felt it cover my body and became one with it. I found myself back in the Nothing with Beelzebub standing there. He stuck out his hand and a throne of white and black stone manifested. He gestured me to sit. As I did, he placed a finger on my forehead, where Maranth did.

“You have came far with this working. You sought power, and have gained it. You sought knowledge, and now you know. You sought wisdom, and know the weight of the responsibility you asked for. Now all that is to be done is for you to become the portal. Become the nothing.”

From that point , I felt my flames rise up from my chest and wrap around my forehead like a crown. I took it as a sign of becoming a master of my own existence., as the thought came to mind.

At this point, my wife came in and hugged me as I chanted.

Beelzebub: do not forget the people around you. A king is nothing without the people he loves most. Life will not last forever, so appreciate it.

At that point, he vanished and my meditation was about to come to an end when the police knocked on my door. Apparently one of my roommates fell asleep on the roof and my neighbors thought they were dead. And my somewhat crazy life goes on lol

4 Likes

Final Ritual

This was mainly created by following my gut rather than being planned. Instead of my normal ritual space, I took it to the garage. There i drew an inverted pentagram with four hexagrams each with a swirl in it next to and above it in chalk. I wrote each of the three chants I learned from Beelzebub and the phrase “Ex Favilla, Rex Resurget” to fill the gaps, creating a circle. Outside of the circle, i laid Beelzebub’s idol with some animal bones on a rabbit pelt. Next to it, i put my censer and my offering of rum mixed with blood. I threw some of the Beelzebub incense I made on the charcoal disk and poured the Beelzebub oil and void water i made early on in the pathworking to anoint the space. I scatter dried insects around the space as well.I sat in the center, gazing through the smoke towards my idol, and evoked Beelzebub by chanting his name.

He manifested fairly quickly, standing next to the idol, watching. Beginning with the hexagram on the east, I charged it and opened that portal to the black river. I visualized the symbol sinking into the earth and the black waters flowing upwards, flooding the space. I focused on the times in my childhood I felt worthless and angry at others, especially the mother who abandoned me. Using a lancet, i bled visualizing the boy manifesting from my blood. “This was me, long ago. But he has died, and I give his corpse to the black river.” I allowed the blood to drip down to the symbol, and said “Uczar Reiski Num” as I moved onto the one facing North.

I opened that portal, allowing the black river to flow into the space. I focused on the hateful young man I was, determined to prove myself that ended in regret. Bleeding again, I summoned that man from my blood. “I was he, long ago. But he is dead, and I give his corpse to the Black River.” I bled on the symbol, said “Daon Vene Trebus Um”, and moved onto the he agram facing West.

I opened the portal, allowing the black river to flow into the space. At this point, my movements were slowing as it felt like I was actually walking through water. I bled and visualized the husband who was overly concerned with money and providing for my family, to the point where i was not taking time to appreciate life with them coming from my blood. “I was him, long ago. But he is dead, and I give his corpse to the black river.” I bled on the symbol, said “Vox Stigmas Omnis”, moving onto the last hexagram.

I opened the symbol, repeating the process as the others. As I bled, I called forth the magician i was who did not believe i had the right to command in order to achieve what I needed to, visualizing him emerging from my blood. “I was him, long ago. But he is dead, and I give his corspe to the black river.” I bled on the symbol and spoke “Ex Favillia, Rex resurget” facing the idol. I moved to the center of the pentagram and visualized the portals beginning to lift upward. I allowed them to combine into one hexagram with a red swirl and brought it down, visualizing it fusing to my ribcage. Opening it, i watched the waters of the black river swirling throughout my body and fumes expelling from my lips.

“On this day, I open the gates of Beelzebub forever, and will be a portal of the Black River that flows in between the worlds. I am part of the Nothing that is in all things, and never will fear change again. So mote it be.”

Understanding that I did not fulfill my end of the pact in terms of marking my body, i reopened an wound and heated up the side of my knife with my lighter. I burned the cut closed, to create a scar to remember my working witn Beelzebub. It seemed to be approved, so I gave my offering and gave my thanks for all he taught me. I asked if he would like me to keep the idol i created for him, and he said yes. I have a feeling this will not be the last time I work with Beelzebub. Finally, I dismissed him and left the ritual space.

With that, this pathworking is over. I will be taking a two week break from spirits before I return to reevaluate the working as a whole. It will also give me time to observe any affects from this last ritual.

Thank you for reading.

5 Likes

Well done. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Thanks man. It certainly had its ups and downs, but it feels great to finish at last. Definitely was worth it in my eyes

2 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

hello