Becoming A Goddess Journal

Journal Entry 33:

Today, I’ve tried exercising my powers astrally. When I did, I screwed up my internet, haha, oops. I guess I’m more powerful than I expected.

Oh my, how very excited and happy I am. :star_struck:

Yeah, this is a short journal entry, but I felt like I should write this down.

2 Likes

Yea, that’s why I’m getting things done

2 Likes

Journal Entry 34:

Well, some of you may have remember how I’ve mentioned fairies before. I saw and talked to them when I was a little kid, but now they’re trying to contact me again.
Few weeks ago, I had my first dream of fairies. Then a week or two later, I had another. Now, I am sensing and visualizing them out of the blue.

I wonder what they’re planning. :thinking:

2 Likes

You can’t ascend without causing a few casualties, because there will always be a couple morons blocking your path… You might as well force them to move. :relieved::wink:

2 Likes

I now realized I pulled a maleficent, because I used to be all “pure and innocent” when I last contacted the fairies. Now, they contact me again, and I’m into black magick!

3 Likes

The fae have a dark court too. Tricksy little buggers, but loads of fun.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, I’ve experienced them before. It was especially at my “overly pure state”, lol, but my, what fun times.

1 Like

Sigh Another crazy experience going on…

1 Like

Well, now my astral form is turning into a demonic fairy. I still have the little demon horns and tail, but fae wings too. I think I may actually like that form. :thinking:

Here’s a quick summary of what happened.

3 Likes

:blush:

1 Like

He’s my kryptonite, love, lust, strength, shoulder to cry on, and my light. He has helped me through it all, so I want to always be by his side… But my, he sure does make my heart flutter, and makes my face turn bright red. :black_heart: :heart:

3 Likes

I might be a romantic sap, but I dig reading stuff like this.

1 Like

My big goal! :muscle::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Okay, I happen to love seeing those things, wow! They’re gonna come at me like that? Lol! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Big Moods. Watch out my little haters! :kissing_heart: :kiss:

IMG_4472

1 Like

Journal Entry 35:

Accepted change. Started accepting flaws. Removed and revealed snakes.
Started facing fears. I’m doing well, when it comes to my ascension.

It’s surprising to find those sneaky snakes in your garden. You know what I mean - fake friends. One minute they’re supporting you, the next they give you the cold shoulder. They try to act all better than you out of no where too. Childish and bratty snakes don’t deserve to even look towards my way. Enough said.

Ahh, still trying to decide completely whether or not I should work with the fairies. I feel like I should, but I guess I just have my anxieties. :thinking::tired_face:

1 Like

Ah, what the heck, I’ll do it.

1 Like

I’m slowly getting my feelings back… I almost cried tears of joy…

I decided, for now, that I don’t wish to work with the fae. I appreciate everything they’ve done. A big thank you to them. I just don’t feel like I could connect with that path working.

They are really amazing. Helpful, friendly, and powerful, in my opinion. Just not able to connect or feel comfortable in that path.

2 Likes