Becoming A Goddess Journal

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot fortune

Is @anon9236988 awake?

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Journal Entry 29:

My mood has been somewhat better lately. Most of the times, I have difficulty feeling feelings, but I’ve been able to a feel little more often, so that’s pretty spectacular.

Another thing, I have been a bit more sensitive to entities touching me, lately. I normally would rarely ever feel much, but now, I’m starting to feel a lot of crazy touches. I’ve been feeling mostly tickled, though, lol!

Other than those couple of things, nothing much has been happening, so yeah, things have been pretty chill ‘n’ relaxing.

2 Likes

My goodness, this image is so relaxing…

It calms my nerves to great extents… I can just imagine how I’m in that beautiful rose garden. I picture myself there to just enjoy myself.

The weather feels perfect, the birds are chirping, and the soft winds are brushing up against my skin… It’s like the sun feels so nice and is giving my skin gentle kisses… The birds are continuously beautifully singing and calling out for love – to mate. How wonderful it is to view those birds finding a mate, and they fly around happily while enjoying the beautiful weather…

I can now view the beautiful, slightly clouded weather. The sun is starting to set, and the sky looks like it’s beautifully painted by an extraordinary artist… Everything becomes quiet. I hear the crickets chirping… The chilly wind continues to gently and lovingly brush up against my skin…

Now I see the moon and stars are out, and shining brightly. The eerie feel is so wonderful and beautiful… I see the bats happily flying about. I see the fireflies dancing and having a wonderful time…

It’s like I was totally in that moment… and everything was so gorgeous and peaceful…

4 Likes

So, I have been seen this phrase, and I do believe it’s someone trying to encourage me. They’re telling me to keep going, and ignore whatever is worrying me, because it’s all in my head.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This image is so relaxing… :weary:

4 Likes

Journal Entry 30:

Things have been going up for me. Positive changes all around. I can just tell how big of changes I’m going through – changes in the physical and spiritual. I’m really excited to find out what lays in the cosmos for me. (My version of the phrase “what’s in store.”)

Also, I’m getting close to completely not caring whether or not I’m liked. People are just gonna continue to judge no matter who you are or what you do, so if people wanna snicker, they can snicker at these fists. Sorry, lol, I’m feeling pumped up and aggressive, but you get the idea, right? :wink::smirk:

6 Likes

1 Like

:+1:

giphy

4 Likes

The day my internet went out, this song popped up in a movie I watched:

“Take the phone off the hook and disappear for a while.” Our cable was literally cut by people trying to dig out ditches. Coincidentally? I think not!

Someone wanted me to take a couple days off, and although there were negatives, I’m glad I was able to take that short break.

5 Likes

To add on this, the day my internet went out, I woke after a nap and noticed how my house seemed to be cleansed. It surely wasn’t done by any human. Then a minute after I woke up, that’s when the internet went out. Seems like someone wanted to do a huge cleansing for me.

2 Likes

Journal Entry 31:

After only a couple days, so much has happened. It was like a crazy journey I went on with the big help of Azazel’s.

I went through a huge cleansing. I also went through a major storm, and the results were positive. Especially because of my relationship with Azazel strengthened by far. He is truly powerful, and I’m gonna always appreciate and love him.

Anyway, I think because of all that, my power grew a lot. Now, my astral form has glowing orange eyes with sharp teeth, lol. Eh, it’s pretty neat, though. Probably a lot of explaining needs to be done.

5 Likes

Big mood:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/that-moment-when/8196/8666?u=re3

:notes: I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide :notes:

2 Likes

Journal Entry 32:

I grew in power today. I went on an interesting journey, but with so much help, of course. I’m told there was quite a few of them who helped, but I can’t quite come up with th names. A couple names that keep ringing in my head are Azazel and Lucifer.

So, basically, I was told to find the Phoenix, an aspect of me. Once, I became one with it, I awakened it and grew in power. Then, I had to go to where they call it, the infernal lake. Well, I’m told it has many names, but the point being, they said I had to submerge myself in it.

Once I was at the lake, I firstly touched it to get a good feel of it. They said I had to “accept it as my home.” After I done so, I had to completely get in the lake - submerge myself in it. I had to become one with it, but I don’t know if that correctly explains it.

After I done that, I saw my old form break and perish. I then reformed anew. My eyes were burning black flames. I grew sharp, skin cutting, teeth, the sharpest of all horns, and beautiful, large, black, wings. I was reborn. I am now more powerful than ever. The flame in my eyes now burn brighter than a star, and I now walk proudly with a crown on my head.

(Also, one thing I cannot forget is the feeling that so many were watching in awe. One entity I cannot forget, was one who I saw as a pitch black shadow with bright, light blue eyes. I saw him watching from above with, may I say, amusement.)

3 Likes

Oh jeez, being reborn does come with some mighty aches and pains. I’ll get through it. I just needed to be dramatic first.

1 Like

That was Azazel, hehe. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes