What would the fae want with someone?

I told her that little creature was around her

4 Likes

Yup. It’s true.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised though. :dragon_face:

3 Likes

What happened? Did they say something? Lol did they look like the drawing?

2 Likes

You should make a thread about it… I’m interested :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I didn’t hear anything I just watched them fly around for a minute then went on about my business.

2 Likes

I will if anything interesting develops.

2 Likes

Huuu… so, they want to help. It’s a new energy, that I can’t talk about now, that attracted them. They didn’t even recognize me, because of all the dark energies. They said I’m still me, no matter what path I’m on.

They also said, this will be like a win-win situation. They’ll help me, and I benefit them too. They said Azazel can’t help me all on his own, and that he needs some help helping me too.

Anyway, they want me to be a queen whenever they help me. Right now, they just want me as a princess. They also are excited because I’ll help tell the positive sides to them. They’re shown in bad lighting, but they know I’ll help with that.

So that quickly sums up that talk.

3 Likes

Also just a general question about the fae from this ignorant Witch :smile_cat:
How many types of fae are there?

1 Like

There is very little out there on them. But from what I know. They are obviously a mix of both the Fea and Dragon currents. They are great gardeons for small children and the home. They are also good at finding small lost items, like trinkets.

Likes if I remember corectly sweets, milk and huny, shiny things like gems, stones and metals.

Sorry wold try to think more but am in the middle of making dinner.

That is all off the top of my head.

3 Likes

They say: we are not managers, we are nature. If you want to learn something from us you must escape your concept of time, and acknowledge that you cannot get outside of nature. How to do this is the secret you must solve according to your experience, and don’t compare that experience to anyone.

2 Likes

Thanks that’s helpful. Also I look forward to reading more about what you know regarding the fae… whenever you have time of coarse :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I’m so tired so, sorry if I didn’t explain well. They said all the things, that the parasites left over, were overwhelming me, so that’s kinda why I went bonkers. It’s not the entire reason, though, because there are quite a few other reasons.

They said that I should’ve cleansed and not just done banishing. Banishing doesn’t quite clean out what certain parasites leave over.

3 Likes

Patience is the key to many things. Some people spend their entire lives working with this.

1 Like

Hey, the fae were right, it wouldn’t be too long before I’d tell others of how helpful they can truly be.

They are linked so directly with being nature in such a wonderful, mysterious way, even what it opens of possibilities for the human imagination makes it helpful in itself. Listen to them,talk to them, acknowledge them, give them offerings, let them open your soul without getting lost in “explanations”. Just my small thoughts on this.

1 Like

Thanks man. It’s appreciated.

If I see them around again I’ll try interaction and see what happens.

2 Likes

Yeah, I see. Very well said. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you. I am just trying to say it as clearly as possible.

I think I will be moving on from this site soon, because I have found the right focus for what I want to do. But it has been interesting.

1 Like

I had a strang dream I need to remember to pm you about.

1 Like