Becoming A Goddess Journal

Nooooooo!!!

3 Likes

We do! Deep breaths… it’ll be okay. Stupid jerks tend to get theirs in the end. :black_heart:

6 Likes

Sorry, just so stressed lately, and feeling sick. Past few days have been chaotic. :sweat_smile::persevere:

I guess I’ll try to look at the positive side of things. :woman_shrugging:

I need a hug… :persevere:

4 Likes

My post above means I’m basically saying I’ll continue the journals.

So… Journal Entry 27:

Since I got sick this morning, about 5:30 for me, as I was sitting there worrying, over time I was contemplating on how there’s a positive. I said “at least I’m not throwing up” so there’s a good positive.

Now, not too long ago, I remembered how terrible I’ve been feeling. That was even before I knew about the mercury retrograde. I decided to think of this as cleansing my anxieties, negativity, and all that jazz. Just a good ol’ cleanse that makes me yearn for hugs ‘n’ cuddles.

I kinda want to really get things done, but I have been given warnings, of course… Me being sick won’t go unnoticed by any entity around me. I’m grateful for them, though…

(Also, it doesn’t help that my house kinda permanently smells like burgers… it makes me feel worse, lol!)

I know I probably embarrassed myself last night. I’m not alone on this when I say, my sorrow can feel so awfully painful - words can’t describe. I know there’s others like that…

My points being, I think it’s good I tried to let out my sadness. What’s the good of acting tough? Pain for ego? I don’t think so… not for me.

I know, I know, I shouldn’t have reacted like that. Truth is, it’s hard to control sometimes. It really is, and I’m sure some of you can completely understand. I know that others have been in my shoes.

Yes, some may have it worse, but that isn’t a reason to not complain. That’s like saying I can’t be happy, because others have it better. Well, that’s how I view all that.

4 Likes

Moments like this help a lot:

I’m getting it was Azazel. I got praise from papi! :crazy_face: :new_moon_with_face::full_moon_with_face:

coughs awkwardly I… I just… dunno why exactly I said it, but it just kinda was a need.

4 Likes

Indeed you are doing good and I’m very happy for you and Azazel <333 ^-^

1 Like

Journal Entry 28:

Today has been a good day for cleansing. I’m starting to feel a lot better, and ready to kick butt! To think I almost did step down from the throne… Hopefully I never get close to that again!

I’m slowly becoming ready to step on anyone who even dares to come at me! This queen will rise from her fall, so I hope you all will be ready. :wink::smiling_imp::metal:

5 Likes

But if I’m going to rise, I may need to discipline myself… I’ve been to wild lately…:frowning:

3 Likes

:blush: :relaxed:

3 Likes

I have been either forgetting things, or nothing way too interesting has been going on. Since I haven’t posted in here for a few days, I’ll have the discobot put a quote in here…

@discobot quote

1 Like

:left_speech_bubble: Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark. — Amiel

2 Likes

Thank you, discobot. There, a good way to update my journal, and that way is with a good quote, lol. :smile::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot fortune

Is @anon9236988 awake?

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Journal Entry 29:

My mood has been somewhat better lately. Most of the times, I have difficulty feeling feelings, but I’ve been able to a feel little more often, so that’s pretty spectacular.

Another thing, I have been a bit more sensitive to entities touching me, lately. I normally would rarely ever feel much, but now, I’m starting to feel a lot of crazy touches. I’ve been feeling mostly tickled, though, lol!

Other than those couple of things, nothing much has been happening, so yeah, things have been pretty chill ‘n’ relaxing.

2 Likes

My goodness, this image is so relaxing…

It calms my nerves to great extents… I can just imagine how I’m in that beautiful rose garden. I picture myself there to just enjoy myself.

The weather feels perfect, the birds are chirping, and the soft winds are brushing up against my skin… It’s like the sun feels so nice and is giving my skin gentle kisses… The birds are continuously beautifully singing and calling out for love – to mate. How wonderful it is to view those birds finding a mate, and they fly around happily while enjoying the beautiful weather…

I can now view the beautiful, slightly clouded weather. The sun is starting to set, and the sky looks like it’s beautifully painted by an extraordinary artist… Everything becomes quiet. I hear the crickets chirping… The chilly wind continues to gently and lovingly brush up against my skin…

Now I see the moon and stars are out, and shining brightly. The eerie feel is so wonderful and beautiful… I see the bats happily flying about. I see the fireflies dancing and having a wonderful time…

It’s like I was totally in that moment… and everything was so gorgeous and peaceful…

4 Likes