BECOME The Demon

I see what you mean demon minds are more flexible i guess the Loa/Orishas are more direct action. Idk. Never been possessed but sounds fun id be up for a runaround.

I do not understand what the hell just happened.

Iā€™ve also had similar experiences. Iā€™ve received the okay to share one of my most intimate experiences. I feel a nudge that it is time to share.

Back in 2012, I was sitting in my room when I was suddenly pulled out of my physical body. I remember floating and descending down a dark corridor of cold, stone stairs. I heard growls and hissing sounds. Hear blood being poured into a glass. Next thing I know, Iā€™m laying on a pile of mutilated human bodies.

There were demons all around me. There were tails, some had wings of all sorts, some had hooves, claws, if they had eyes, some had slits for pupils, very predator looking. Some had lower bodies of a snake, etcā€¦ Just a mish-mash of many different forms. Some forms were very difficult for me to discern or comprehend. Some had no face or features. Some were smoky, some were tar-like.

One of them was laying next to me and licked meā€¦ The energy around me completely permeated my being. I was consumed. I heard chanting and felt joining of claws. I heard one say, ā€œthis is the destruction group, you are apart of them.ā€

They invited me to partake in the feast. Feasting on the humans. I didnā€™t even think about it, I simply feasted. I remember tearing into a fresh belly. Feeling the flesh give way, the tendons, the tissueā€¦ The blood gushing around my hands and claws as I punctured the aorta. Plunging my head into the cavity and ripping the flesh with my teeth. The bitter taste, the warmth of the blood and entrails, the feeling of the flesh gnashing against my teeth and gumsā€¦

Then, I felt one of them pull me away from the feast and lock eyes with me. He was holding a chalice of blood. The one I heard being poured earlier. No words. Just eye contactā€¦ He drank from the chalice first, then he pushed the chalice against my lips and tilted it into my mouth. He pulled me toward him and gave me a deep kiss. I could feel his tongue in my throat.

I felt all the other demons smothering me with their bodies. Greeting me like an old friend.

Some clawed me, bit me, licked me. It was veryā€¦ primal and sexualā€¦ Some of them penetrated me vaginally and anallyā€¦ At least, four of themā€¦ I could feel blood pouring from me. Demonic energy and pressureā€¦ They licked my face. I could feel tails, claws, appendages of all sorts wrapping around meā€¦ I felt hot, cold, and cloaked in a heavy, black, thick energy. I felt at homeā€¦ This was ecstasy, beyond anythingā€¦

Shortly after, they guided me back to my body, the stairs I came from. One of them caressed his claws over me as I left. He stated that I belong with them and am forever apart of them.

Anyway, that is one of my most intimate encounters Iā€™ve hadā€¦

5 Likes

Wow thatā€™s extremely intense. Seriouslyā€¦ Now thatā€™s is what I call some demonic activety! Iā€™m fascinated by your account thankyou for sharing.

1 Like

Reverse possession can be easily explain. The central point of my awareness simply shifted to another body. I myself view my most fundamental body as being a formless immaterial body of pure observation.

1 Like

One time I went to lay down to go to sleep. Next thing I know, while Iā€™m still awake I start hearing screaming and reptilian birdlike snarling and growling. Then I realized I had bilocated into the hull of some strange alien ship. The sounds were so vivid. Then I began being able to see what was talking place. I saw feathered reptiles walking on their hind legs. They had these boney crests which extended from their head like a Triceratops. I felt psychic energy think in the air as the reptilian birdlike creatures began vicious devouring the humans. I heard the animals raoring and crunching into bone as they ripped flesh apart. I saw the reptilians use psychic will and vampirically feed from the fear and suffering of the wailing humans. I was formless in the vision and was there simply observing. It was horrid from me and I tried to escape the vision but it made itself more and more real in my mind. The vision broke open in my mind but the sensations were ringing like I was actually there.

1 Like

My expressions do not always appeal to our gooder more social aspects. Sometimes I want to appeal to a less human aspect. Donā€™t judge my overall behavior over a single post which I was later thanked for sharing. Iā€™m a very intense person. When I served in the Infantry my drunk raging team leader used to refer to me as simply, ā€œyou f***ā€. I didnā€™t even have a name. In the army I met a spirit of the black flame. Look at my name. When the black flame ring my doorbell, I begin sensing very disturbing energies and start hearing cruel whispers threaten to kill my family. Why would the spirits have such bad behavior?.. Because they are not human and are antisocial. The ā€œdemonsā€ Iā€™m used to encountering are very hard cruel beings who often play cruel jokes on me. One of their favorite things to do is send me visuals of them peeling my flesh off. It gets intense. They donā€™t speak so thatā€™s their way of telling me I need to lose my humanity. Every once in a while I myself am something not human, a cruel jokester emenating a black fiery aura. I donā€™t always tell jokes but I always share knowledge and energies of variety. Become a Living God ainā€™t your typical social media darlinā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Still sometimes itā€™s best to use something called self control.

1 Like

Like I said. Dont judge me from a single post the op thanked me for sharing. But I understand why someone with a name like yours would take personal offense as if I said it to you.

ā€¦You do realize that angels and demons get along quite well nowadays, yes?

I wouldnā€™t be quite so sure of that. In my experiences with angels and demons the dilemmic struggles over life and nature still persist.

1 Like

I think youā€™d be quite surprised, actually. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Conflict is a fleeting illusion.

2 Likes

Itā€™s also fleeting in general. Nothing lasts forever (except maybe souls?). Not even conflicts.

If you like I can share my lore with you. It reveals and ongoing struggle over the dilemma which have been with life since the beginning.

Maybe from a macroscopic point of view.

Itā€™s that one about the Continuum, right? I think you posted it here once or twice.

1 Like

Do you have any lore?

What do you mean by ā€œloreā€?

Writtings or perspective in the form of stories that convey information about events in reality. I have some lore I created about the forming of the cosmos too.