BECOME The Demon

People that have been fully possessed dont recall having ever being possessed. Now if your half ass possessed. You might remeber it. But if you want to argue the outlook of possession you can take it up with E.A cause thats his views and outlook on it. That i now believe. Especially when it comes to vodun possession.
But nonetheless enjoy your whatever

I have performed whats called reverse possession. Itā€™s when you enter the body of a demon rather than them entering yours. You live and experience a sensible world through their form.

Oh and just know I enjoy the f*** out of my ā€œwhateverā€ but do quote for me someone elseā€™s work like a good servitor thatā€™s caught up on the latest egregores. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Rightā€¦ That wont work my firend. Harty har har. Back to neverland

Hold that thought gota kill this annoying fly buzzing around.

Watch out for that flyā€™s reversal spells and counter attacks, and the ancestors and ancient gods and demons defending it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I left the fly in the garage. Now Iā€™m chillin with my cat. Good evening sir.

I hate to say it but your kinda being an asshole.

1 Like

Look, I donā€™t claim to be an expert, but Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s just regular possession.

I say, manners? :astonished:

Possession = demonic soul in human, homan soul in demon is slightly different, not typical possession.

1 Like

I kinda agree even Angelā€™s are capable of possession but not to the degree that demons and spirits do

1 Like

How so?

I think it would be like looking through the eyes of someone else in this case a demon.

2 Likes

Sorry but itā€™s kinda true his behavior here isnā€™t the best.

1 Like

Hell yeah i understand @J.A.Ragnarson
Im trying to get there me self :smiley::joy::joy:

A spirit may enter a human to experience our world, our senses, and so on, as well as performing magickal work - when we enter their body we perceive as they do, experience their energy bodies (or one of them) and subtly attune in a slightly different way.

A kind of driver/car analogy also fits, your mate lends you his Porsche while you try out his Range Rover, different driving experience altogether. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Ohhhhh, that makes more sense now. Thank you!

Couldnā€™t have said it better

I literally watched the video today where koetting said and i qoute ā€œif you ask the peraon if they remeber being possessed and they go to tell you how it felt they didnt 100% get taken over.ā€ un qoute. Now possessing a demon i would think to be much harder to control and like wise you wouldnt remeber it unless you compare it to a invoking to a sense. Confusing af.

1 Like

Thatā€™s full possession (aka perfect possession) versus partial, but partial is just as real, and no if you were the ā€œdriverā€ in theory it would be your horned chum who didnā€™t remember things, but thatā€™s not how demon consciousness seems to work, they can be aware and interactive in many locations at once, and not black out while Kevin from Bristol drives around their bod in the astral or whatever. :smiley:

3 Likes