Become a living God

how is your post empty?

it was an pentagram,the logo of balg,but maybe this could not be shown due technical issues

ok

I wasn’t referring to you, my friend. Nor was it directed to any specific comment or person. So far it has been a great discussion, and I only added that part in in hopes it would help keep it that way. I just noticed people might be considering the definition to be different and the conversation going somewhat circular.

Added: I’m very interested in what has been said here and I want to hear more on this from you guys is why I even made any comments to begin with. I’m completely aware of not having a need to tick boxes, but for some and at least where I was in the past, it would help to have context that can be understood. Obviously you don’t have to do anything you don’t want, I just saw this whole thread as very helpful to newcomers. So, I apologize if I said anything to offend anyone. That wasn’t my intention.

1 Like

I never even discussed what I believe. I’m not sure what you mean.

Perhaps this will help you

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/my-story/89824?u=goddess_astarte

I’m going to read it again a few more times. But wow…that seems like it was such a traumatic experience and that it has been a very difficult journey for you even though you seem to have passed every test so far.

Regarding who you called out to, I think that is pretty darn normal honestly. No judgments here.

1 Like

I had to find peace within myself about it all.
Jesus is pretty cool but he felt more like an egregore to me.
After that I knew I had passed through something that keeps many blocked. And that a whole new journey was gonna begin.

1 Like

Can a person who practice, and unlock their spiritual gifts become a living god or demon lord? because if so I want to aim to becoming a living god myself and be able to create a different races of my liking, for example an demi human hybrid race known, as merpire, a merperson with vampiric powers, and ablities, along with merfolk powers, and ablities.

Merpeople can already learn vampiric stuff, they don’t become hybrids due to it.

1 Like

oh ok, but u not looking at the topic of this fourm its about how people can become a living god, so i assume you can learn to become a god yourself and be create a race of being or other stuff

The living god concept was about becoming god of your own life metaphorically making your life the way you want it. Not hurhur create anime races.

Not trying to be or come off a douche but you can literally already do this stuff in the astral/mental if you want to play creation or make servitor versions that can replicate.

1 Like

Your heads definitely up in the clouds hahaha
@Velenos

My head is up in the clouds?

How are you going to suck blood while also underwater? Won’t it cause the water to go up your nose? I remember some actress saying kissing underwater is really difficult because you breathe in the wrong way for being underwater.

2 Likes

I always wondered what kissing underwater would be like, just one of those shower thoughts lmao

2 Likes

I assuming they would suck human or other race blood in their humanoid form on land, then turn into their merfolk form when they return into water

Well said bruh you can’t become a god by saying certain things are impossible. Becoming a god means having POWER means Transforming yourself into a windigo or werewolf or other supernatural being.
The Transformation of your spirit into a being which will make transition your physical body into something else. This site is full of people who do not believe they can turn themselves into a supernatural creature, they believe it’s not possible. They look at the side of were just human and it’s impossible to use Dark magick to become super powerful. What do they think the Left hand path is? Like seriously E.A knows supernatural creatures exist. He always says to become a living god which means working with demons becoming something unhuman becoming powerful. How can we become a god if we do not believe we can transcend and become something else? How? By doing curses Rituals and if we do it believe a Ritual is possible then how can we become a GOD?

2 Likes

To be fair, everyone here has different goals and idea of what a “living god” is. Some do not have any intention on becoming a god at all, some aim to achieve godhood upon death. Some view that by “becoming a living god” they are becoming masters of their own lives, while others take it very literally. Some here follow EA’s work, some do not.

The name of the forum is kind of a mote point, as it is in reality just the name of the business that owns it. In reality it is mainly just a popular site for magicians/witchs/mystics/sorcerers/whatever you want to call yourself to talk about topics they are interested in.

2 Likes

So, something I like to say at times is “We are God. I am the Devil.”

Besides sounding cool (IMHO), the point I’m trying to make is this:

The right-hand path is about killing the ego, mortifying the flesh, and generally hollowing yourself out spiritually so that YHVH (of whoever) can turn you into a vessel for his own monstrous ego.

The left-hand path, in the other… well… hand is all about expanding your ego and strengthening it. I believe this is so each of us can become our own gods in our own universes after we’re done here. Like we are in dreams.

God is the collective. The enslaver. The matrix. The Demiurge. The Devil is anyone gets out of line and refuses to play their game. I am the Devil and you can be, too. If you want to be.