Become a living God

Ok look. The name of this place is Become a living god.
Yet I get on here and hear magicians say, ‘Oh they think they are God’s. She thinks shes a god.’

My goal isnt to become a god. Umm…ok why isn’t it? Arent we all trying to ascend here.

I get most people here originally join because they are looking for a love spell or a curse. But if you stick around. You should be wanting to do more and be more.

And who has the right judge me? Are you all god yourself that you can say you know I’m not?
But your not because you don’t really believe you are or that you can be.
For most everyone Ive met its like something just sounds cool and edgy but when it comes down to it you dont believe it.

You dont want to look crazy and not be excepted. You still want to fit in the box with other ‘normals’.

You do rituals, spells, evocations, invocations, buy every new and edgy occult books and material that comes out.
But what have you done to obtain godhood?
Really. And the truth is nothing. Because, no one believes they can.
Its your belief that stunts your growth.

You judge anyone who posts or says anything remotely like they might not be sheep.
Even in this black magick community your still sheep. Your still stuck. Yea you believe you can manifest wealth and love and sex maybe a new car. But you dont believe you can become a god.

And that’s kinda sad when the name of this place is Become a living god. Not be better black magicians or learn this or that. No, its become a living god.
So everytime you say something negative about that your saying something negative about this place. You saying something negative about the ones who created this place. Who made a place for you to come in and learn and ascend and become a living god.

Change your state of mind. Stop judging like everyone else in the world judges you. If I say I experienced this or that or I discovered this or that about myself why should it be an issue. I work my ass off. Ive been through all kinds of hell and went through the ultimate test.

No I dont think I’m better than anyone else. Not at all. And if you need a friend you can always contact me. I dont care if we beefing or not. I’m just that way.

But it is said that this community does not even believe in the main goal of it. Or what should be the main goal of it.

Dont drag others down and through the mud just because you cant grasp what they are saying. Because you cant wrap your mind around it.

The most real ones on here, everyone thinks is crazy.

I’m gonna stand up for what I believe and I believe I can become a living god. I believe you can become a living a god.

First, your gonna have to let go of all those false beliefs and thoughts that stunt and hinder your growth. Stop following the heard, even the black magick heard.
You know what happens to a heard, they get eaten.

Rise up or fall behind. The day is coming for us to all be gods.

You can become a living god. But if you dont believe that you can and in fact you are. I promise you no one else is gonna believe it either.

Become a living god.

::v: :heart: :dove: ::star2:

31 Likes

Something that I truly needed to hear. I am not hear to learn love spells, sex spells or money spells. I want to be the likes of a god. To do as I please and see fit.

The problem with hive mind is one person gets excited over something and the others feel that as well and become involved in it. I think it’s important for us to focus on setting ourselves out as individuals first, so as not to be swept up in the heard.

I have only recently become active on the forum, and even more recently have come to know you, but you have my respects.

7 Likes

Aww thank you. It means alot :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Well said…I totally agree​:blush::clap:t2:

2 Likes

I’m one of those people that doesn’t believe everyone is or becomes a literal God :man_shrugging: it’s not really negative, but it’s not really positive either. The way I interpret the name is to take control of your life with your abilities a metaphorical living God, of course, I believe some people by the soul are deities, some people by the soul are angels, demons, fae, yokai, yada yada.

I wouldn’t call that insulting the forum nor the maker of the forum, if anything it’s personal belief and interpretation of the forum’s name, however, some could take that as an insult because of how they wish to perceive that belief but as long as they aren’t going around harming someone I think it’s fine to hold said belief.

4 Likes

I get what your saying.

But I don’t get why you won’t take it to another level.
From what I’ve seen the demons are God’s.

If this post made you think. Whether you agree with me or not then I’ve done my job.

2 Likes

It’s not really a level thing in my opinion, more like it’s just a race of being that has people still clinging to the monotheistic idea of what a god is. A god by title and a god by birth are not the same thing, one is a title brought on by worship and one is born into the family of Gods such as Zeus, Set, Apollo, Tiamat, etc.
Demons are demons, angels are angels, one could gain worshippers and take on the title God, but if they’re not a born God then that’s where I see the difference.

I don’t really care to agree or disagree, but I was simply stating I am one of those people that does not interpret the name of the forum as a literal God nor should it be taken as an insult because that’s a bit of a stretch to take a different belief of the forum’s name as an insult to the forum maker when the forum maker most likely acknowledges the different ideas the name of the forum can be taken as.

2 Likes

Attaining demonhood has been always my objective. Astaroth says that if I die now, I will be of Goetic level and the forces that I command will be my legions, and my powers would be of divination and destruction. The sole purpose of my everyday life is to be stronger in the afterlife, and has been like that incarnation after incarnation. I don’t think someone can become a living god, since I see flesh as a design failure, but I hone my skills everyday waiting for the momment when my masters will take me to their realm, and as I saw how they took my familiar, a Shalicu demon who incarnated as the most beautful cat ever and who is now existing according to his nature, I expect for myself a merciful yet horrible ascension

5 Likes

One could also push themselves into godhood.

I have experienced things that confirm this. But by standards here people would just say I’m crazy. My point in case.

You can level up. And go into godhood. Just controlling your life is great. But there is so much more.

But if you don’t want it and hunger for it then it’ll always be as you see it. You being able to control and manifest what you want.

4 Likes

Great

2 Likes

But you can. But even reaching demonhood is a wonderful goal.

4 Likes

That’s fine, I still view a titled God as a God still to some extent, same view different filling :man_shrugging:

I just notice a heavy monotheistic idea of what a God is among most people here so it’s unlikely one would consider you crazy since they mostly share the same beliefs as you in “becoming a living god” However, viewing things in a way of “levels” sounds like a really detrimental ideology to assume Gods are a higher “level” than other races, Gods are older and some are younger and still being born. Many Gods can die at the hands of a human or another race of being.

A friend of mine attained this, but without dying more like his journey to the infernal empire and Lucifer altered his soul/transmuted his soul whatever a person wants to give fancy term to lol. However, to an incubus.

Same case with another friend who is a follower of Inari and she did such to her into a demigod (kitsune)

2 Likes

yeah there are rituals you can do to turn your soul demonic.

1 Like

Some people do mix. They take different races dna and transmute their energy body and soul

With each life a soul grows and evolves so why is it so hard to believe a god can

2 Likes

Being a Goetic demon like Marchosias inside a disabled body in a country that gives no hope sounds really shitty.

4 Likes

I don’t really believe a person can mix a bunch of races, they can invoke their energies but cramming a bunch of races into a soul just screams screw up, that’s how those mindless ghouls in the etheric exist, because of clusterfucking energies into one being.

Because a being doesn’t need to reincarnate to grow, they just need to experience and experiences can be gained a plethora of ways. But that does not equate to “leveling up” I get what you’re saying but demons, angels, Gods, and such aren’t levels, they’re individuals who each individually hone their skills to be the best of who they are.

4 Likes

But that’s sad to think they are just gonna be that and never granted anything above that.

3 Likes

They are all equal just different. Like one race of cat is not better than another. Just different

3 Likes

I have always seen them as levels, but the way you have presented it does seem to have some merit.

However, I do think that a demon or angel could become a god. Maybe not classified, but powers comparable. And let’s be honest, that’s how we gauge them here.

2 Likes