Baphomet: The deity hiding behind the mask

I know I was pointing out no one was saying he said he did.

Sure it can be scary. But let OP find out for himself.
But what are these warnings about? Should we all stop trying to find out which spirit we are talking to because we could offend one if it the wrong one?
Not trying to start a fight here, just giving some thought-provoking impulses.

3 Likes

:smiling_imp: I’m just trying to point him on the right direction so he doesn’t end up somewhere bad or extremely scared of something that he might regret and ruin his whole magical experience…

1 Like

I listed the information the only anonymous goddess gave me. I don’t know who the goddess is and I never intentionally contacted Aphrodite. I said I think it is her but I don’t know for sure. That’s why I’m asking everyone who they think the goddess is :man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6:.

That’s exactly what I asked for in the beggining. I clearly stated that’s what I wanted in my post.

I was being sarcastic Sebastien. Sorry.

1 Like

Yeah I…understood that.

1 Like

Find out what? I’m simply trying to figure out who the goddess is. I clearly stated that in my post. Everyone saw the name “Aphrodite” and started accusing me of contacting her when I clearly stated I think it COULD be her but I’m not 100% sure.

Oh this could be a parasite as well. Since you aren’t skilled and aren’t sure who it is. So best to do is banish and cleanse. Then work on your senses. Then start with the basics Of Magick and opening your senses. Parasites are no joke and can be deadly if you are not careful.

3 Likes

Ffs yeah I understand what you are trying to do here, no need to tell me 3 times.

1 Like

I’m actually feeling that there is something wrong in here.
You’re in financial trouble.
In despair.
You do not have an easy life.
You’re being preyed on.

1 Like

Why would a parasite come to me voluntarily and offer to teach me OCCULTISM/MAGICK? Parasites are MINDLESS energy suckers.

1 Like

Yup. Bye.

1 Like

Because you are in a weak state and fragile. Easily taken by any of them.
You need to focus on yourself before anything else.

3 Likes

A little of my own UPG may have leaked into my answer and I took a “better safe than sorry” attitude. So, that.

And that too. But then:

Something else may have take an interest. And I bet OP doesn’t know how to banish. (Then again, it may not be the case, but it would be irresponsible to not say anything)

5 Likes

You cannot say we are not trying to help you Sebastien. You just need to read well and focus.

1 Like

Not true at all they are opportunistic and feed on energy. All Of what you listed is what they would used to get to someone trusting.

Same here she as gotten mad with me and I had a bad 6 months.

“Watch the stars”; “Conflict is coming”. Something like that too?

1 Like

Um I got evicted from my apartment and my husband filed for divorce.

Thus why I need to work on my self and self love. But I did get one heck of an attraction spell from her in the end too.

1 Like