Baphomet: The deity hiding behind the mask

All I want to add here is that dark does not equal bad and light does not equal good. In fact these things have nothing to do with each other.

And now I leave this thread again. :wave:

8 Likes

I think he is on a different wave lengthā€¦

3 Likes

I know that. I havenā€™t contacted Aphrodite or any other goddess. Iā€™m trying to figure out who it is based upon the information Iā€™ve been provided. I then assumed it was Aphrodite ā€¦ Iā€™m going to need everyone to thoroughly look over everything that I say along with everything beneath my post.

No you will not.
I said it before you want to come here and learn and you demand too often.

1 Like

Iā€™m well aware of that. Why did you assume thatā€™s what I was thinking?

We are not here to help you by doing your magic.
We can help you grow your soul, your magical skills, but youā€™re not even paying attention to what we are saying.

2 Likes

Demanding? All Iā€™m doing is what Lady Eva said. She asked me to collect information about who the deity could possibly be and then post it and see but anyone can help me out.

1 Like

What is that thenā€¦ lol come on Sebastien.

You read well, have a thought.

I know that. Why do you all think I contacted Aphrodite when I clearly stated I donā€™t know who the goddess is and that I think it is Aphrodite but Iā€™m not 100% sure?

Because you only listed bad abilities as dark and good as light? :woman_shrugging:

Actually I do want to add something more here after reading some answers about ā€œwarningsā€ that you shouldnā€™t offend greek gods, because according to the myths and stories their wrath should be feared.

Come on guys, if someone said that about YHVH, what would your reaction be? Theyā€™d go from ā€œFck these old storiesā€ to ā€œYHVH doesnā€™t even care probablyā€.

I donā€™t agree with what OP claims here, in fact, I donā€™t care. But why be so afraid of offending Aphrodite here guys?

4 Likes

Listen. Stop for a second.
You need to read well what everyone has said to you. Because youā€™re still not getting it.

Not scaredā€¦ If you know what youā€™re doing. But when you donā€™t know what youā€™re doing, it can be scary. Am I wrong?

No itā€™s not ā€œmatter of factā€ I said I think it COULD be Aphrodite but Iā€™m not 100% sure so Iā€™m asking for everyoneā€™s input on who they think the goddess is.

And what Iā€™ve been trying to point out is that the OP doesnā€™t know what he is doing and instead of focusing on improving that he is focusing on the theory of it.

I get it! I do. No one is listening to meet or anything that I wrote. I never said I contacted Aphrodite.

You have already been told what the forum participants think about the connection between Aphrodite and Baphomet. You have also been given valuable advice on the need to develop your senses and abilities for direct communication with deities and spirits. I think this is also a good result.

4 Likes

Right we are telling you to contact her to have your answers.

He said he canā€™tā€¦

So we need to help him figure out who it is, so that will help him do it.