Baphomet: The deity hiding behind the mask

That should be easy then, evoke Aphrodite and see what she says :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Be careful when trying to lump the Greeks/Romans into a box they don’t take to kindly to it. You need to take to BOTH of them at the same tome in the same evocation. Then you will have the answer.

8 Likes

Did I offend you? Why are you rolling your eyes? I apologise if I offended you. In regards to evocation my psychic senses are all that perfect so I’ll have trouble seeing her and hearing her.

You’re trying to give a name to the entity that is contacting you, instead of focusing on contacting the entity. That I believe is the main problem.

6 Likes

That’s what I was thinking!!!

2 Likes

Are you talking to me? I never made that assumption. All that I’m asking is that everyone look at the information I’ve provided and tell me which goddess they think it is. I’ve already made my guess :closed_lock_with_key:

1 Like

No you did not offended me, but you are I believe offending Aphrodite and she will. Not. Take. That lightly. Trust me.

1 Like

Look you’re confused and I understand your despair as I have been there and I will still say the same, you are focusing on all the wrong things.

1 Like

You can’t even do an evocation properly… Why do you want to know names? Focus on getting your senses better first. For example.

3 Likes

I was I was saying that this post is very matter of fact so I was just telling to evoke them together. No more guess and wondering. But the Greeks get angry easily I mean look at all the myths when man was on the receiving end of a god or goddess his wrath for doing some thing human.

5 Likes

@itssebastienc listen: Seph is right. Angelb1083 is right. Aphrodite is quite sweet and can have buddy-buddy attitudes, but she is also a member of the Greek pantheon. They’re old and powerful. And they can be terrible if they want. Trust us: you don’t want to offend them.

6 Likes

I think you need to double-check everything carefully. This assumption is already a good indicator of your study of the question of Baphomet. But again, this is just a guess. Until, for example, the deity says for sure that: “Yes, it is me,” there will always be room for doubt.

6 Likes

Which you would if you contact her alone thinking she is someone else.

3 Likes

So first things first.
You need to know who you’re dealing with.
You need to improve your senses.
You need to stop trying to focus on the spirit and more on yourself.

3 Likes

Oh 100% yes. She would not do well with that.

2 Likes

I know I’ve been there… Its not nice. :grin:
I literally thought my head was going to explode. But that’s just the nice part.

1 Like

Ohh my goodness! I received this information from her via tarot :man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6:.

You’re all misunderstanding :man_facepalming:t6::no_good_man:t6:.I never contacted Aphrodite. I contacted the deity Baphomet was masked as , I was given this information and then I made a guess that it could be Aphrodite.

1 Like

Right! That’s why I’m asking everyone else to contribute and tell me who they think it could be :man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6:

Yes but don’t go guessing who’s who and then contacting them… Oh hi are you? This? Oh… So… Are you that? Oh… So then you will be in big trouble. Got it?