Baphomet: The deity hiding behind the mask

Tie a heavier nut (as in a metal nut) to a string and you will be good to go.

1 Like

Ohh :open_mouth:

1 Like

I have a Lucifer Sigil necklace that works really well too. Annoyingly too well :joy:

yup. While I have been leaning more into more ceremonial like magic as of late, I started with a more folk magic approach to things as I wasn’t exactly well off in my early days. Like cabbage and rice with vinegar fpr my meals as I could only afford that, let alone “proper occult tools”. You learn to make use with whatever you have available.

4 Likes

How did you work on your psychic senses?

I actually have my method here on the forum. If you can afford some fruit, you can use this method.

6 Likes

This is very similar to how I used to listen to pop music and focus on one instrument at a time.

1 Like

Just getting off work and won’t be able to get to anything for several hours. Is anything still needed from me?

2 Likes

When you get a chance check out this being.
It’s shadowy to me but keeps running when I try to see it. So I need your help.

1 Like

I’ll try to read through the red lights…

2 Likes

I don’t work with her (yet), but she could still help @itssebastienc. Petitioning deities is okay in a pinch, but you should find an energetic banishing technique. Maybe this was already covered in the rest of the posts.

3 Likes

So, I snatched a parasite off of you,but don’t know that it’s the only one.

I used a quick technique to talk to Legion and he said that there was shadow, but it was orchestrating at this point. Not uncommon. Sometimes they’ll test the waters with ankle biters. Legion didn’t I dicate it was one of his, so I’ll see about recruiting it for him later. Otherwise, it’s not going to last long

But this doesn’t mean you can’t learn to banish and cord cut. Otherwise, you’re going to run into this again. Legion told me your insecurity and fear was going to attract others, so get over those hurdles by practice those techniques until you can use them.

Edit - stopped at the grocery store. I won’t be doing anything for 2-4 hours, likely.

5 Likes

I don’t currently have an opinion except to say you got some good advice in with the noise above, that it’s something that was worth doing, and now see if you can get some more info from this being, and as suggested, double-check things. :+1:

3 Likes

You’re talking to me correct? Who’s Legion and what do you mean by my insecurities and fears?

1 Like

Don’t worry about Legion. Your insecurities and fears are yours and I’m not going to know. You’ll have to do the work on that on.

2 Likes

I’m no longer going to question Baphomet’s existance. I don’t question any other deities’ existance and I realized by doing this I’m invalidating Baphomet.

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. :ok_hand:

In core shamanism, one meets many spirits who don’t give names, sigils, photo ID, dental records etc :smiley: and yet they’re very powerful.

Maybe he was just derping around the astral for millions of years before making himself known? :man_shrugging:

Being known and tracked is not the same thing as existing.

4 Likes

Thanks for removing it!

1 Like

I responded in the wrong thread. Sorry but here’s my answer.

1 Like

I agree with you and it makes a whole lot of sense. My shadow self knows that I love animals and that I’m a knowledge seeker thus coming to me in the form of Baphomet was a great option. With all this being said I guess Baphomet isn’t my patron :joy:. Do you think it’s possible for me to work with my shadow self in the future in the form of Baphomet in my practice? My shadow self came to me as Baphomet and offered to teach me magick. Also have you seen anything specific that could have been my shadow self? Anything I said etc etc? I appreciate it.