Banishing Fail

In the spirit of “everything and the kitchen sink”

There’s also “Raziel sigil to defend against spiritual harassment”

And, To raise one’s vibration and loosen and remove negative attachments, including parasites: AY - EEM - MA - TA - AH

Raziel’s warning: This mantra will remove all unhealthy energetic attachments, including attachments to vices, addictions, abusive people, and obsessions. When these things are removed, you may feel a sense of loss, especially if they are deeply entrenched within your energy system. One tester found themselves losing the urge to indulge in their smoking habit after chanting.

"If you are host to a parasite or other vampiric entity, vibrating this mantra will shake them loose and drive them off. However, it won’t be pleasant as they will fight back and try to get you to stop using the mantra.

I felt this mantra vibrating my entire being, and my body tingled with energy up to a half hour after using it.

Note: This mantra should be used in conjunction with other protective measures, such as wards and banishing for full protection."

I would learn and recite the mantra before bed maybe after waking and if I feel like some shits fuckin with me while I’m out and about.

Guard yourself when you’re not at home and away from any wards.

Any chink in the armor could be an opening.

Again, mentality is important.

You need to tap into the fighter within you. “Ain’t nobody gonna fuck with me!”

Mentally steel yourself.

4 Likes

Thank you!