Bangy Bangy

Does it look like a 3D orb, or a 2D circle? I say a grey orb moving along a path in the woods a few months back, and it looked flat, with no depth, like a shadow person. Maybe like something you’d see under a microscope.

[quote=“Mider2009”]You seem to just want to complain about this Dron

I suggest you hire someone who can help you and let them deal with it.

Second it doesn’t sound like an ancestor[/quote]
I want to get rid of it.If it seems that i want to just complain then it’s because i’m waiting for a tip or someone to tell me what i have to do.And the problem is that i’m not so good to evoke or to do astral journeys.I don’t have the weapons to fight and i don’t have the money to hire.Also i don’t have the patience to tolerate this bastard anymore.Can you understand now why i complain?

I don’t have money to buy cigaretes for my self.How can i hire someone?

Does it look like a 3D orb, or a 2D circle? I say a grey orb moving along a path in the woods a few months back, and it looked flat, with no depth, like a shadow person. Maybe like something you’d see under a microscope.[/quote]
3d ball of light.It follows me around and i’ve seen it even outside.And i can see it only when i don’t want to see it or when i’m doing something else and i’m distracted.Yesterday it was next to my bed close to my head.

^^ I would also consider the possibility of vitreous detachment or retina injury if I was you. No harm in having your eyes checked. If that’s not the case then great you can start considering other (spiritual) reasons for this manifestation.

I have floaters and i can recognize what i’m seeing.I’ve seen this shit in my peripheral vision and sometimes i can see also his traces.Sometimes are white and sometimes are blue.It’s like a brunch from a tree,but made of light.

It flashes for a moment without my intention and when i’m trying to see it i can’t…

[quote=“Mider2009”]You seem to just want to complain about this Dron

I suggest you hire someone who can help you and let them deal with it.

Second it doesn’t sound like an ancestor[/quote]
I just saw your comment on SA…I know what you’re trying to do,but that’s fine.I’ve seen this concept many times.The problem is that i have more SERIOUS things to do and discuss.So… There’s no time for you my friend.

Have a nice day also :slight_smile:

Just to inform everyone about my previous post,Mider2009 thinks that i want attention(as a balg member),my problem is absurd,this spirit can make money apear (no clue for that),and that many balg members like to engage in these fantasy battles with demons etc.

I saw. Mider, really?

Careful, Mider is really an Illuminati Reptillian, you just haven’t seen him shapeshift yet (just kidding). It can make money appear? like as in literally or just in money manifestation?

Okay well cease and desist this, it’s the kind of activity that’s got you into trouble on other forums and it has no place on here.

Where you claim that “Many Balg members like to engage in these fantasy battles with demons etc.”

Dron’s a member in good standing here for over 2 years with no warnings, concerns, nor involvement in any controversies or dramas, and he’s not posted anything of this kind before, so if you don’t like this thread, then ignore it. Members are entitled to ask for help on here when they have a problem.

Careful, Mider is really an Illuminati Reptillian, you just haven’t seen him shapeshift yet (just kidding). It can make money appear? like as in literally or just in money manifestation?[/quote]
Lol.I never said that this entity can make money appear and i have no clue why MIder wrote that.

Judging others is not my style Mider.And as i told you before,i have no problem with you.
Just keep in mind that almost everyone can see the reason behind your posts.People are not so stupid as you think.

Thanks for your pm but i’m telling you again:
Don’t even think for a moment that you’re smarter than anyone else here or in SA.Even a child can see what you’re doing.

Be real and suport your choices.Don’t hide behind them.
Now if you really want to help,please stop it here.

Sorry but i don’t need or want your help.It’s just how i feel.

[quote=“Mider2009”][quote=“dron, post:53, topic:7620”]Thanks for your pm but i’m telling you again:
Don’t even think for a moment that you’re smarter than anyone else here or in SA.Even a child can see what you’re doing.

Be real and suport your choices.Don’t hide behide them.
Now if you really want to help,please stop it here.[/quote]

I think that’s quit enough Dron. I’m not going to engage you in a back and forth battle but neither am I going to be intimidated by you.

I stand by what I said about you on SA, but you brought that comment here and at this point you’re looking to cause drama.

Now, I’ve tried to help you twice. The rest is in your hands. If you don’t want my help that’s fine as well it’s your life. [/quote]
Jesus Christ Dude.

Now everyone please forget about this and stay with me.I just did a cleansing bath again and i used the exorcism from Josephine.
[url=https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/192509049?access_key=key-bugoyxa2garh6cyn4io&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll]https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/192509049?access_key=key-bugoyxa2garh6cyn4io&allow_share=false&escape=false&show_recommendations=false&view_mode=scroll[/url]

Now i’m going to exorcise again each room to see if it will stop.Otherwise i’m dealing with something that comes from inside me and i have no chance to banish it from me as kenneth said.

Nothing again.One nice guy from SA offered to do an energy cleansing on me over two sessions.The effect was quite strong and i felt sleepy and without power at all but the entity wasn’t affected from it.

Mider, STOP IT - you’ve been told onlist once and also by PM, this is NOT Wizardforums where they play with time-outs, namecalling, and all that stuff, like a bunch of kids.

I said this conversationally before, but this is now a formal warning, I expected better of you here.

Damn this thread took a turn for the worst. He makes money appear? Shit I wouldn’t mind having him around do u think maybe this entity is trying to assist u and your just misinterpitating its intentions?

Is it still knocking? Sounds like it’s just trolling you for the laughs. Or it’s bored lol? Idk. This thread has a lot of good suggestions.

Actually I remembered something Ryan Skinner mentoined in one of his skinwalker ranch books. Some entity followed himback from the ranch andwould knock around in his house, but when he started ignoring it and stopped giving it energy it left. Seems like a solution that’s too simple to work for something that regular methods haven’t been able to banish, but maybe give that a try and see what happens.