Bangy Bangy

The whole thing is geting ridiculus.Me standing alone in my room,telling him ‘‘show your self if you’re man enough and i’ll show you what real banging means’’.
I left a long and nasty fart for him with my ass pointing at his direction saying’‘listen listen,this is your offering’’

I have no problem to discuss such things here,but can you imagine the reaction of someone else who’s not involved with this stuff?Sometimes i think about it and i laugh alone with my own mizery.I still can’t believe that this is happening to me.

1 Like

Call upon Nergal, He’s directly in Charge of the Spirit of the Dead and also he is a God of War and a Master of the Black Flame, Call Him and Ask that He take this Spirit away from you, Offer something, Blood is what he Prefer, it can be Blood taken at the Butcher, but dont use your own, If you can’t find Blood, Offer Libation of Wine at the Setting of the Sun in the Direction of the West, I guarantee that Nergal will kick the annoying Spirit out of your House,

You dont need to Evoke Him, Just concentrate on His Name and when you Feel a Connection Ask this in your own Word.

[quote=“Mephistor, post:22, topic:7620”]Call upon Nergal, He’s directly in Charge of the Spirit of the Dead and also he is a God of War and a Master of the Black Flame, Call Him and Ask that He take this Spirit away from you, Offer something, Blood is what he Prefer, it can be Blood taken at the Butcher, but dont use your own, If you can’t find Blood, Offer Libation of Wine at the Setting of the Sun in the Direction of the West, I guarantee that Nergal will kick the annoying Spirit out of your House,

You dont need to Evoke Him, Just concentrate on His Name and when you Feel a Connection Ask this in your own Word.[/quote]
Sounds promising but for the moment i don’t even think to call dark forces inside my room.And yes i’m afraid of him a little

[quote=“dron, post:23, topic:7620”][quote=“Mephistor, post:22, topic:7620”]Call upon Nergal, He’s directly in Charge of the Spirit of the Dead and also he is a God of War and a Master of the Black Flame, Call Him and Ask that He take this Spirit away from you, Offer something, Blood is what he Prefer, it can be Blood taken at the Butcher, but dont use your own, If you can’t find Blood, Offer Libation of Wine at the Setting of the Sun in the Direction of the West, I guarantee that Nergal will kick the annoying Spirit out of your House,

You dont need to Evoke Him, Just concentrate on His Name and when you Feel a Connection Ask this in your own Word.[/quote]
Sounds promising but for the moment i don’t even think to call dark forces inside my room.And yes i’m afraid of him a little[/quote]

I understand, It can be Frightening to Work with Dark Force at first, i think that this Fear come from the indocrination we have received in our society about Good and Evil, Light and Darkness, But if you feel able to do so one day, dont hesitate to Call Him He can do Miracle! He have done so for me

By the Way if you need more info about Nergal one day, feel free to PM me.

The only reason you knock on someone’s door is to get their attention. Knocks do literally nothing other than draw attention. And it sounds like you’re giving it exactly what it wants from this…

[quote=“dron, post:21, topic:7620”]The whole thing is geting ridiculus.Me standing alone in my room,telling him ‘‘show your self if you’re man enough and i’ll show you what real banging means’’.
I left a long and nasty fart for him with my ass pointing at his direction saying’‘listen listen,this is your offering’'[/quote]

Sounds like you’re handing over way too much of your attention, and you’re letting this thing decide where that attention goes. The more attention you give, the more it escalates.

If you hear knocking, don’t give it a second thought, ignore it, let it go like it never happened. Try not to focus on it or think about it, and that should nip it in the bud. That’s always been my go to when things come knocking or dealing with other uninvited intrusions, and I’ve never had any unwanted escalation.

It probably wouldn’t hurt to spare a dismissive thought such as “Whatever…”, but anything beyond that is just fuel for the fire.

Also, try not to let it trigger an emotional response.

This is going on for months.You can’t ignore something that bugs you all the time…Believe me it’s not that easy.He came even to the toilete when i was…(you know).

I even blasphemed my guardian angels and my higher self for this.And i have the feeling that one of them came when i was reay to sleep.I heard a sweet male voice calling me by my name,feeling waves of friendship and love.

I told him to stick a dildo in his ass, and that they are all bastards because they left me alone in this…(now that’s what i call an ego release)

You’re that kid who gets picked because the bullies like they way he reacts, at least in this situation.

You should read Clive Barker’s “The Yattering and Jack”

You could go the route of making some holy water, and using EA’s Exorcism:

“Exoricso te, omnis spiritus immunde
In nomine Dei Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti
ud descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei (name),
quod dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum
vocare dignatus est, ut fiat templum
Dei vivi, et spiritus sanctus habitet in eo.
Amen.
Amen.
Amen.”

It sounds like you may tried already…so…What I’ve found is, VINE is very effective for protection, especially against outsiders.

Maybe a Demon King is just what you need here Dron.

The thing with Vine is…be very specific, I do mean very, because shit has a tendency to GET REAL when you call him, but he WILL get the job done.

Maybe you should take this as a little push from your higher self to start working with some powerful Demon Kings after-all; sometimes all it takes is a little push.

Good luck.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:28, topic:7620”]“Exoricso te, omnis spiritus immunde
In nomine Dei Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti
ud descedas ab hoc plasmate Dei (name),
quod dominus noster ad templum sanctum suum
vocare dignatus est, ut fiat templum
Dei vivi, et spiritus sanctus habitet in eo.
Amen.
Amen.
Amen.”[/quote]

I’m pretty sure that this is the official Catholic exorcism of Holy Water. My Latin isn’t expert status, but I can read it well enough to understand what’s going on, and this is explicitly in the name of the Trinitarian Christian God.

I'm pretty sure that this is the official Catholic exorcism of Holy Water. My Latin isn't expert status, but I can read it well enough to understand what's going on, and this is explicitly in the name of the Trinitarian Christian God.

Yes, it says in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, most certainly.

Yet, should you believe this denominates only the ‘Christian God’…as the sign of the CROSS (A father, a SUN, and a ‘Universal spirit’) has been used for 5,000+ years, including but not limited to the Hindus, the Egyptians, the Celts, the Mithraics, the Babylonians, the Rosicrucians, from Greek to Rome, ah yes, and South America in the form of the Aztecs & Mayans, including every other known form of ‘heathenry’ ever promulgated by mankind; each in their own form or allotted custom, according to their own creed, each evincing a trinity or form of CROSS.

Indeed, every major religion to ever have sway on the earth has a TRINITY, EVERY one. That should TELL you something. Have you ever bothered to ask ‘why’?

One of the myriad of reasons I stopped posting here…extreme bias and literalism, dullardry of reason. Bronze Age Occultism at best.

There is one Universal Religion, period. Until you look for freaking allegory, purpose and commonality, and actually do some RESEARCH, you’re pissing in the wind.

1 Like

[quote=“The Cusp, post:27, topic:7620”]You should read Clive Barker’s “The Yattering and Jack”

haha yes!! THE YATTERING! damn thats exciting just to say let alone hear. Have you seen the tales from the darkside adaptation? xD

That’s nice, thank you for telling me things I already knew, though most syncretic elements that you’re suggesting are bullshit and do not denote a commonality. The connection between ‘son’ and ‘sun’ only exists in the English language and no other. If you give me specific examples of crosses and trinities instead of vague references, I would be able to hold a better discussion. You might even be one of those people that believes the Christ myth theory and that deities such as Mithra and Krishna were born on December 25 and also died on a cross, which is complete bullshit and very bad research, if that’s what you call it.

But I digress, I wasn’t saying that Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is necessarily Christian (though, you’re going to have to give me other specific examples of such language appearing elsewhere for me to believe it), but that prayer is. That is literally an old form of the Catholic rite of blessing holy water. That’s what I was commenting on.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:30, topic:7620”]

I’m pretty sure that this is the official Catholic exorcism of Holy Water. My Latin isn’t expert status, but I can read it well enough to understand what’s going on, and this is explicitly in the name of the Trinitarian Christian God.

Yes, it says in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, most certainly.

Yet, should you believe this denominates only the ‘Christian God’…as the sign of the CROSS (A father, a SUN, and a ‘Universal spirit’) has been used for 5,000+ years, including but not limited to the Hindus, the Egyptians, the Celts, the Mithraics, the Babylonians, the Rosicrucians, from Greek to Rome, ah yes, and South America in the form of the Aztecs & Mayans, including every other known form of ‘heathenry’ ever promulgated by mankind; each in their own form or allotted custom, according to their own creed, each evincing a trinity or form of CROSS.

Indeed, every major religion to ever have sway on the earth has a TRINITY, EVERY one. That should TELL you something. Have you ever bothered to ask ‘why’?

One of the myriad of reasons I stopped posting here…extreme bias and literalism, dullardry of reason. Bronze Age Occultism at best.

There is one Universal Religion, period. Until you look for freaking allegory, purpose and commonality, and actually do some RESEARCH, you’re pissing in the wind.[/quote]

Ooo! Harshness. Lmfao.

Alternatively, I use:

“In nomine Patre, et Filli, et Matre Sancti” for solely demonic workings.

For angelic, I tend to keep to the “hidden” aspect of sanctified feminine Chaos, so use “Spiritu Sancti”

The reason for Trinity is that Father (Divine Order) plus Mother (Divine Chaos), yields Son (Divine Grace) to fill in the gaps of flawed human vessels for a successful fucking working. That is, we inhabit vessels/cages/bodies that are FINITE and sorely lacking in… Omnipotence, Omnipresence, and Omniscience. (The skills, we tiny god-seedlings are trying to nurture.)

Is all a logic process. Maybe is why we should all make Latin an actual study for self enhancement, as well. How the bloody hell can a pact/contract/relationship work successfully if is not logically (orderly) pondered, then acted on (with rather imperfect chaotic ‘plan’) to magically yield the desired result (a festivus miracle)?

And the fucking exorcism cited is an ORDER/COMMAND, rather than prayer/request. Yes, would be wise to learn Latin before expounding upon Latin. Oh. My. Fucking. Heavens. facepalm happening And research in books with words also might be helpful. Sure, a picture, may be worth a thousand words, but if are trying to post in words, then must be more fluent or the whole Rhetoric crashes.

Is good Maxim of Law: Weak foundation and structure collapses (Translated to approximate English from Latin and paraphrased, because it’s apparently very necessary here.)

You’re off to a fabulous start! You believe every major solar deities being born on or about the Winter Solstice has no ‘commonality’? You then further back your counter claim with an appeal to emotional ignorance, using potty-language to back this ‘fact’ (with no evidence) without logical conclusion; a fallacy of fallacies. Fail.

The English language being one contextual, subsuming words offering a duad or more of meaning indeed, yet what is your point? Do you have one?

See end of post.

Ah yes, here it is! As you’ve clearly never picked up a scholarly work in your life, despite your vague attempts at a pseudo-intellectual appeals to ignorance, a fallacy not being overlooked, there are scores of scholarly works, with hundreds of references to solar deities being born in caves, barns, whatever, on or about the Winter Solstice. Yet again, however, this holds no ‘commonality’ for one of such prolific mind as yourself, the apex of human wisdom! Ahhh, to become a great teenage mental giant such as yourself once more!

Fail.

Yes, and Catholic means ‘Universal’…I wonder why; could it be that it contains elements, being coterminious of every major worldwide solar motiff from thousands & thousands of years to the present?

Hmmm…such logic would surely be ‘bullshit’ to a scholar such as yourself.

Now then, just a tad bit of evidence…

[i]Because I LOVE YOU!

I’m off to do grown folk work, you kiddies have fun selling your souls to Satan.

1 Like

I’m sure we can all stay Polite and Civilised and not being rude on each other

Having Different Opinion is great, and For me its Called Unity in Diversity,

There is no need to Fight about Divergence of Opinion or Belief, in my own opinion,

Peace!

Standing corrected here. To hell with words. Pictures far superior.

Ooo! And sculptures. Perhaps those worth million words since much older, sturdier, and a bit more 4th-dimensional.

Dona nobis pacem. For sure.

In nomine Patre, et Filli, et Matre Sancti.

[quote=“Gwendolyn, post:36, topic:7620”]Standing corrected here. To hell with words. Pictures far superior.

Ooo! And sculptures. Perhaps those worth million words since much older, sturdier, and a bit more 4th-dimensional.

Dona nobis pacem. For sure.

In nomine Patre, et Filli, et Matre Sancti.[/quote]

AMEN!

This, this I can deal with. Thank you for commenting. Alright, you mention solar deities being born in the winter solstice. This is easily disprovable by actually knowing some religious tradition. I’m not sure which deities you have in mind, I’m going to tackle the three big ones that are part of Kersey Graves’ original 16 crucified saviours.

Horus: According to Egyptian mythology, Horus’s birthday is celebrated in the season of Khoiak, which runs in the months of October and November, and does not reach December 25th.

Mithras: Mithraism has no date for the birth of Jesus, so they cannot be connected in this manner.

Krishna: The celebration of Krishna’s birthday is one of the most prominent festivals in India, which takes place in the late summer or early fall (Bhadra in the North of India, Shravana in the South). Again, not December 25.

If you have other’s in mind, I’d be glad to show you that they were also not born on the winter solstice.

Using the same three above.

Horus: So, there are two accounts of Horus’ birth. The most famous by far, was that Horus was born from his mother Isis, who was not a virgin, but rather a widow of the slain Osiris. Through sorcery, Isis, assembled the body of Osiris and was impregnated with his phallus. Clearly this was a sexual union and not a virgin birth. The “Hymn to Osiris” which records this account states: “[Isis] made to rise up the helpless members [phallus] of him whose heart was at rest, she drew from him his essence [DNA material], and she made therefrom an heir [Horus].” And Horus was born in the Marshes of Chemmis while Isis was hiding from Set.

Mithras: According to the mythology, he was born from a rock. Not from a person at all. But, this is debated as there exists almost no early written material for Mithras, only art work.

Krishna: Born in a prison because King Khamsa was threatened about a prophecy against his life. This is at least kind of similar, I’ll give you that. Except, Jesus wasn’t thought of as a threat until after his birth.

There’s no true historical data to suggest that any of these stories copied each other, they are all very different. Kersey Greaves was the first one to suggest such an idea, but this idea is highly faulty and most of the time the information therein is completely fabricated and not representational of true history or mythology.

Like born in mangers and on the 25th of December? Like the ones I already showed are not as thorough as you thought?

Also, in response to the cruciform images you posted. I would appreciate year stamps on those, otherwise how do we know who is influencing whom? The only two that are dated is one that is after Jesus, and one that is very old state of a deity and not a cross. Having stubby arms, if it’s meant to be a bird, would make sense.

I did appreciate this debate, I’m going to bed though, I work early in the morning, and I have to be up early. Do respond. If you can post specific examples I can look into them better instead of you speaking about “hundreds of references” without giving any.

Exorcisms are not working.Holy water does nothing (i had a ready made one from a church) and in general everything i’ve tried is not working.Calling demons is not an option,because the last time i did this it went wrong.

Sometimes i can see this little shit.It’s a white ball of light.Something like an orb.