Bangy Bangy

I have an ashole inside my house for some months.He refuses to leave,banishings are not working and it makes banging-knocking sounds all over the place.I’ve tried everything i know so far,but without results.

It’s a remnant of an ancestor spirit which was controled by another entity,who was trying to get at me,using this link.Now the entity has been removed but i have to clean my house and my self from this garbage that has left behind.

The problem is that i’m loosing my patience.Everytime i return to my room,i feel a presence,and then the party begins.Bangings on the fridge,inside my computer,my stereo, in the kitchen,inside the lamp and when i’m ready to sleep,it does some bigger knocks in my window to scare me.

This is something that i have to do on my own,but for the moment the only tools i have to use is may voice and maybe a paper sigil.

‘‘And please do not attempt to do anything or to send anyone to fix that shit.I have to do it on my own and i’m searching for a way or something to use against him to find my peace again…’’

I’ve tried banishings,exorcisms,prayers,i called the archangels,holy water etc but without results.

Any suggestions?

Are u certain it’s an ancestor spirit? I would think an angel like Michael would have no problem chasing it off. Man shit like this scares me I’ve never had such a problem, after not banishing from several evocations the atmosphere def gets thick and heavy and I’ve had some paranormal activity but a banishing sorts it out immediately. Keep us posted on ur progress and what finally comes to be.

Have u tried talking to Mr Party Banger. I’d be like, wtf do u want?! Don’t make me call Michael

I don’t know what exactly is.The point is that it’s very annoying and i don’t know how to stop it.And i have to do it my self.

Seems like i can bring entities to me but not outside of me.Yes i’ve called Michael,bornless ritual,banishings etc.They clear my self and the atmosphere of the room,but this thing keeps coming anytime he wants.I do LBRP and it’s knocking the window.Everything i do has no impact to it.

Today i was smoking a cigarette in the kitchen and i saw a little white figure like a fairy passing in front of me.The night i can see little balls of light and some flashes of blue electric traces which according to dion fortune is a sign of haunting…(prety cool huh)

I called St george and asked for help.The room filled with a lovely presence and i think i smell something like perfume.Anyway.
For the whole day i heard nothing at all and returned home at night.I was expecting for a noise or something but nothing happened.I went to sleep without bangings,starting to feel that i won and finaly this shit has left my home.I slept good and when i woked up the first thought was '‘eat that bitch.Now i’m free’'
And after a second i heard the same sounds again…I have no words to describe how i felt.

Of course.And he responds with knocks.I’ve tried many times to ask his name etc but all i was getting was knocks.And at the begining i thought that it was my guardian angel and that i have to keep it secret from everyone(stupidity has no limits).

Does it try to touch you in anyway!!! Like as if it’s trying to irritate you? Like E.g. pull your clothes, etc.

Of course.And he responds with knocks.I’ve tried many times to ask his name etc but all i was getting was knocks.And at the begining i thought that it was my guardian angel and that i have to keep it secret from everyone(stupidity has no limits).[/quote]

Call on the name of Jehovah with all you might and faith, and it will stop. Tell me if that doesn’t do it.

[quote=“dron, post:1, topic:7620”]I have an ashole inside my house for some months.He refuses to leave,banishings are not working and it makes banging-knocking sounds all over the place.I’ve tried everything i know so far,but without results.

It’s a remnant of an ancestor spirit which was controled by another entity,who was trying to get at me,using this link.Now the entity has been removed but i have to clean my house and my self from this garbage that has left behind.

The problem is that i’m loosing my patience.Everytime i return to my room,i feel a presence,and then the party begins.Bangings on the fridge,inside my computer,my stereo, in the kitchen,inside the lamp and when i’m ready to sleep,it does some bigger knocks in my window to scare me.

This is something that i have to do on my own,but for the moment the only tools i have to use is may voice and maybe a paper sigil.

‘‘And please do not attempt to do anything or to send anyone to fix that shit.I have to do it on my own and i’m searching for a way or something to use against him to find my peace again…’’

I’ve tried banishings,exorcisms,prayers,i called the archangels,holy water etc but without results.

Any suggestions?[/quote]

That’s not an ancestor spirit, although it may as well be dead to you. That’s a poltergeist you have. If you don’t know, poltergeist is German for “noisy ghost.” They’re not actually real, per se, like a ghost is but instead they are psychic manifestations of your mind. Typically, although not always as we see, poltergeists are caused by girls going through puberty- to which you should get them to a therapist ASAP.

Poltergeists don’t harm you, they really can’t since they’re your own psychic baggage. They can, although inadvertently. It’s actually almost the same thing as the “Shadow Self” that people talk about on the astral plane. That entity is usually your own nightmares and fears.

For you, my friend, I would suggest seeing a therapist if you can afford it. Typically, paranormal activity like that is cause some some unresolved psychological problem. I’m not going to into detail, as that is for you to talk about. Now, if you can’t afford it, I would suggest some self-help books. The “For Dummies” series, for example, has numerous books or you can check out your local bookstore like a Barnes and Noble. Also great supply of occult books. If you want, check out online a list of symptoms and mental health problems that may help you get orientated.

Lastly, you can’t banish a poltergeist and if you were to ask any angel- ANY- then they’ll do so but it’ll come back later on. If you asked Raphael, he’ll give you more details on what to do and to aid you long term. Poltergeists, like I said, are your psychic forces made manifest in the physical realm. It’s that dream every magi talks about- manifesting magical powers in an instant.

If you want some more information about why I know it’s a poltergeist, it’s because I have one. I’ve had the same one for several years. I can banish a demon and depart an angel but I can’t do so to myself. I’m certain of my rituals but when I relax, the knocking gets louder and louder. Simply put, the more I relax and become “one with myself” in a healthy way, it would seem if the fabric of reality is bending around me. Which is cool and all but I’d prefer if nothing serious would happen. If want any more questions, feel free to ask.

I feel something in the top of my head everytime he finds me.And he follows me even outside when i’m walking.

Kenneth if you have the time to write about your experience with this shit,it would be very interesting to hear.I can’t communicate with beings for the moment,so i can’t just ask an angel to show me what i have to do.

You seem rather conservative with your magical practice dron. I base this off of your warning in the other thread to be careful to open yourself up to things you don’t know. It seems like there is a possibility your trying to deal with psychic phenomena that is unfamiliar with you by trying to make it vanish as well. To make something your uncomfortable with magicaly go away - the blasting with a wand in the name of g̶o̶d̶ effect. There is a strong possibility that this is caused by your own shifting of awareness.

Is this entity harming you? Is it draining your energy? I had a run in with a strong intelligence that was haunting a place, it left me drained and I could guess it was attaching itself to other people too.

Have you had sleep paralysis? When you get the feeling like its trying to keep you from getting rest

[quote=“Jaron E, post:11, topic:7620”]You seem rather conservative with your magical practice dron. I base this off of your warning in the other thread to be careful to open yourself up to things you don’t know. It seems like there is a possibility your trying to deal with psychic phenomena that is unfamiliar with you by trying to make it vanish as well. To make something your uncomfortable with magicaly go away - the blasting with a wand in the name of g̶o̶d̶ effect. There is a strong possibility that this is caused by your own shifting of awareness.

Is this entity harming you? Is it draining your energy? I had a run in with a strong intelligence that was haunting a place, it left me drained and I could guess it was attaching itself to other people too.

Have you had sleep paralysis? When you get the feeling like its trying to keep you from getting rest[/quote]
I don’t have wands or any tools at all.I only use speach and sigils.Nothing more.This shithead isn’t harming me but i don’t want it to stuck with me.I don’t know if it’s a manifestation of my mind or something else but i know that i have to get rid of it.
I emailed Josephine Mccarthy and he told me that propably is a land being and trying to banish it or cleanse my self is useless.
And maybe he drain my energies without knowing it.I can’t tell for sure.It was there for a long time but the problem started when i decided to banish it.

And yes that’s why i told Barksville dog to be carefull.I’m not conservative and i experiment with magic in my own way through trial and error.

Get yourself some tourmaline and some rock salt. The salt dampens psychic energy and the tourmaline helps with irritating some spirits to the point where it doesn’t care to hang around. Put some in every corner then take the sage smudge and make inverted pentagram in the air counterclockwise with the smudge. See if that helps. Burn black candles too it never hurts.

1 Like

I’ve used concecrated salt and water but nothing.I saged the room and nothing and pentagrams do nothing again.

You may just have to wrestle with it in the astral.

I’m trying to step out of my body but i can’t.This could take months,or even years of training.And the bangings are disturbing me when i try to relax-trance out.

I feel something in the top of my head everytime he finds me.And he follows me even outside when i’m walking.[/quote]

Hi! Again,
Try many possibilities as mentioned by our members and if it fails to leave or give you peace, then try a different method.
In our tradition, there is a weapon called “Phurba” aka Kila. The main deity that holds this weapon is known as Dorje Phurba and is a very wrathful deity.
This weapon has the ability to suck the malevolent spirit from your surrounding from its 3 mouths and blast them beneath the earth from its lower sharp point or even keep it trapped inside it for eternity.

I think, you can get this weapon online in various countries. It is pretty famous among Shamans globally. :slight_smile:

If you ever wanna try this, PM me, I will give you the details about how you can awaken this weapon for for protection.

Given that the poltergeist is not your own subconscious tk which is something I have been wondering about in my own life, then try going to home depot and get some cast Iron and place it in the places where he frequents. Also get a couple salt licks, you know the big blocks of salt for horses, and place one in each room. This will wipe the place clean and probably make it impossible for psychic energy of any kind to take hold which will destroy any possibility of doing productive ritual work but you shouldn’t live and work in the same space anyhow but with today’s modern way of life that might not be possible. I have gotten used to the random noises of spirits in the house but then again I also grew up next to an airport.

Vajra thanks for it but i can’t shop online.I’ll check for this deity and if there’s a mantra i can use.

Adam i don’t know where to find this shit (salt licks),and i doubt if will work.If concecrated salt with consecrated water does nothing to him,i have little chances with it.But maybe i should try the iron to ground that bitch.

[quote=“dron, post:19, topic:7620”]Vajra thanks for it but i can’t shop online.I’ll check for this deity and if there’s a mantra i can use.

Adam i don’t know where to find this shit (salt licks),and i doubt if will work.If concecrated salt with consecrated water does nothing to him,i have little chances with it.But maybe i should try the iron to ground that bitch.[/quote]

Well dron, if you cant get hold of the weapon, and also, if you wanna opt for the mantra, then I recommend you the mantra of Sengdongma aka simhamukha; The lion faced goddess, who has the capability to suppress malignant spirits.
Her mantra is : AH KHA SAMA-RANZA SHANDA-RASA MARAYA PHET.

Before starting the recitation of the mantra, offer prayer to her in your own words and ask her to come to you to help you free from your days of pain.
Ask her that as a Boddhisattva, she must come to your aid.
Learn this mantra and chant with eyes closed.
While chanting her mantra, visualize her on top of your head, wrathful in nature, ready to devour all -ve energies and your whole body and spirit protected by her aura and even your home. Have complete faith on her and just handover your problem to her.
If you have a mala or even a rosary start counting the mantra with your rosary.
I believe that she will definitely come and help you.
You can light an incense too if you want.
NOTE : chanting mantras must be 108x3 repetitions or 108x9 or more…
~stay safe.