Baneful rune magic?

I have 3 enemies that I want to destroy. My intuition tells me that rune magic can be a good weapon against them. Has anyone here used rune magic against enemies and which rune spell did you do against them and how fast did you get result?

1 Like

@itsnathanm7 is this something you have done?

1 Like

Yes, this is possible.

However, what do you mean by rune spell? There are thousands of ways to apply the runes to a situation.

In general, the runes: Hagalaz, Isa, Thurisaz, Nauthiz, Eihwaz are runes that people generally consider as great for this kind of working.

3 Likes

I want to destroy the lives of these 3 persons. They are family members. I dont know how to activate the runes against them

Ok, but that never answered my question, which was:

I think I have a tutorial on runes so let me look around for a moment.

2 Likes

Rune spell meaning how to activate the runes and send their energy to the targets

Read from this post and down:

That will give you a small course on the history of Runes and how you can use them. As for connecting to them, etc, you will want to decipher and meditate on their meanings. You can use Galdr to draw on the energies and direct them. One way people do galdr is to vibrate the name of the runes.

3 Likes

I can draw the runes on paper with the names of the targets and then chant the runes?

1 Like

Thats one way of doing it yes.

1 Like

And i need to repeat this ritual everyday? How fast it can work?

That is up to you.

That is dependent on your skill and connection to the runes.

1 Like

Which rune brings the greatest damage for enemies? I want to focus on one rune against them

The answer to that is subjective. However if you want one rune I would suggest focusing on either Hagalaz or Thurisaz.

3 Likes

The runes are not inherently baneful, and traditionally they were not used in magick, they are a language. that is a neopagan phenomenon. To an extent that makes you one of the pathfinders for this kind of magick, but it also means there’s no real weight behind it historically.

They are more like stages through life. So you have to understand your enemy and apply energy that is unhelpful and unbalancing to them in their current stage, either diminishing their energy or overwhelming it.

If it’s justice for a wrongdoing you seek, try Tiwaz to restore order to the situation.

In his work, Baneful Magick, E A koetting does talk about the Nidstang, or “cursing pole”. As you can see there is more than just an undirected rune or runestave, the language is used to describe in fulf the target and curse as well as what powers, such as Thor (THurisaz), Tiw (Tiwaz) and Isa are being called.

There is a caveat here - the Nigstang relies on riling up the energies of the Land against the enemy. It’s the Land Wights doing the work. You want to be on good terms with the Land yourself, for it to be your ally, or this could backfire, and the Wights will look at you instead. Norse paganism is a very land-based art, people forget that.

3 Likes

That is true, the runes are a language.
However language has always been a tool in magickal workings, as much as communication.
As for the baneful factor, all that can be used to heal, can also be used to destroy in all technicality, though you are correct in what you say about the not being inherently baneful, I agree totally.
With all due respect, the runes while technically language are also symbol and representations.
Like sigils, they can be used to invoke/evoke powers and energies just the same.
Runic magic is actually more traditional than given credit for, though reduced simply to language, symbol and relegated generally to become used for divination purposes.
When Odin gave himself in sacrifice to the world tree, he was gifted with all the knowledge of the runes, not just language.
@Samael11 Mulberry and Mephisto have given really good information, well worth taking on board.

1 Like

You need inverted fehu, inverted laguz and inverted algiz to attack the target but if the link is not properly made, the working can backfire. And really bad if you add isa, to the degree of physical death

2 Likes

I will actually argue that they were definitely used historically in magick.

There are runes stones that have runic curses carved into them, against those that would defile, tresspass xyz space. Thats where Galdr and rune songs also come into play as well. If they weren’t historically used like that we wouldn’t have that information. You also have Odin in the Havamal where he describes his use of these runes to calm armies, sharpen weapons, etc etc.

3 Likes

Definitively, it will affect them. It’s an awesome work and you will be amased how powerful is such a easy to do working.

1 Like

:star_struck: You are totally talented for bane magic! Sounds like an excellent plan!!

1 Like

@Rav Burying a rune with baneful effect on the front lawn can affect people inside the house?
What if there are 3 appartments, I guess it’s possible to specify to affect just the people you want?

1 Like