Rune magic

How effective was rune magic for u? And what is the best method to cast a rune spell?

It works very well, but I keep it very simple. The most effective technique so far has been to follow an idea from Freija Norling, and wet my finger with my tongue, and trace the rune (or runes) on my hand while focusing on my intention. She talked about using this once to speed up a queue in an airport, and this works for any line I’ve tried it on, heavy traffic, grocery stores etc.

3 Likes

I don’t have physical runes. Can I draw the rune on a paper and trace my finger on the drawing instead? And do u do this process only once until the spell works or a few times?

I mean, there’s no rune tattooed on my hand or anything, I’m just writing in on my palm with spit :smiley:
I think the spit is optional if that grosses you out.

Yes for divination with runes, where you randomly select a few from a bag, there’s no reason you can’t make your own using pen and paper.

Just once is enough. :slight_smile:

I can’t find the exact video or I’d link it for you. I think it was in her A Discovery of Runes series.
Here’s the introductory video instead:

You mean that you don’t look at a physical rune in the process and only draw the rune with spit on your hand in the process while focusing on your intent? And what will happen if I do this process everyday because my goal isn’t something simple but complicated?

And what is Freija Norling? Is this spit works only with things related to Freija Norling?

Yes exactly.

I have no idea, you will have to try it yourself and find out… I expect, whatever you intend by your will to have happen will happen. That’s sort of how magick works after all. :smiley:

Who is she? She’s the author and Volva (female Norse witch, the males are called Vitki) who make he video I linked you above. It was her idea, which she talked about in one of her youtube videos.

She is named after the Norse goddess Freya, as you can tell :slight_smile:

1 Like

Which rune should I use if I want to send back my abusers all the bad things they did to me? I think u understand what I mean. They didn’t magically attack me but in regular ways: physically, emotionally and etc

Hi @Deathspell, this thread may be a helpful read:

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering about Rune magic for awhile now and have considered carving them onto pendants and wands that i have been carving out of wood or stone. Thinking of making connection pieces for my wands out of Stone with Runes on them that can be attached through a method similar to Puzzel box Lock mechanics and have even put runes on Sigils in the past but my Rune research is abit lacking as i research other things so haven’t done much besides using Runes for sigils and planning out other stuff i want to do with Runes like adding them to wands like mentioned above.

This is just a straight up revenge curse. The topic linked by @QueenMustang above is a good one. Personally, I don’t find rune magick that great for curses, the runes are more about the progression of life in a more positive way. There is a “death rune” which is the peace symbol, and has been discussed on here though it’s not part of the more commonly used Elder Futhark.

Or try this search: switch up the keywords to suit:
https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/search?q=baneful%20rune

1 Like