BALG Bookclub

This reminds me of work actually. People are frustrated that I will not divulge into work politics or put blame on operators when I feel it is not warranted that is usually found among those of my rank or higher. Those kind of discussions are not only toxic but a waste of my time (something I point out vocally, knowing it either will earn me respect or put a target on my back). As someone who is a leader both inside and outside of work, I wouldn’t say that I do everything that pleases me (although I do make allowances for myself as I am no good to those who look up to me if I do not maintain that balance). But the separation between what is bullshit/waste of my time and what is actually important has been a running theme with this.

3 Likes

I’ve moved on to Tulatu

I won’t go into detail but I have some trauma to heal and the last few years I’ve kinda been punishing myself and denying my own needs to please others. Allowing guilt and shame to increase over it, and more or less throwing myself under a bus with people I’ve chosen to date.

Somehow these people have been who I’ve been attracted to though… I mean I chucked huge amounts of energy at ex back workings in the past completely prepared to carry on with people who don’t have the compassion and understanding that I need to heal not hide it because it’s uncomfortable for them, and it’s not fair for me to focus on their needs by ignoring my own.

I’m not actually going to achieve a happy relationship by not focusing on my healing. I could jump straight into healing and I do need to but I realised I really wanted to ask for someone the other night but I felt really guilty when I tried calling them and didn’t bother to leave a text. Because I was frightened… of the reactions I’ve faced before… “you’re weak, you’re pathetic, you’re fucked up” and all the other shit I’ve found myself not being heard about… there isn’t really a massive problem with me, my reaction to trauma is a normal response to it. But I let myself be bullied for it in relationships, even in friendships. Allowed people who don’t deserve to see me that vulnerable to do so, and wound me to believing them.

Someone else was there for me, and was helpful and it was weird… I feel uncomfortable I allowed anyone to be. Awkward for asking. Why should I take their time up? Why should they be compassionate? It was appreciated and I’m really grateful… but… I expected to be told I was weak and to get over it already. I feel guilty for accepting their support. And tbh I wanted to attack them FOR being kind to me and gentle with me, for giving me that time.

I was far more worried and still am over the impact it would have on them. I’m exactly the same way over people who allowed this trauma… I’m super defensive and understanding of them. To the point I will protect them before myself. Or I will flip into a place of complete helplessness, unable to keep the boundaries that protect me. The only person I should really be okay about needs being more important than mine to me is my son and he needs above all for me to heal.

So I’m doing self love first… because I really need to acknowledge that my own needs are just as important as anyone else’s and get beyond this idea. It’s for other people to put up the boundaries that serve them and up to me to respect them rather than worrying if they’re capable of doing so. I need to love myself enough to let myself heal in the first place truly.

But I woke up feeling excited to get out of bed for the first time in ages. And have decided to be kind to myself and not rush head on into something difficult immediately because it isn’t for anyone else and that’s the way I’ve approached trying to heal before - wanting to take the burden off everyone else, seeing myself as a problem and likely why I haven’t fully healed, despite the massive amounts of things I’ve done trying to rather than approaching it as something I’m deserving of- Just for Me!

5 Likes

Tabatlu Working Day Three

I had to take a small break due to exhaustion and a headache. The last couple days I have felt weighted down, just having enough energy and will to push on with what I needed to. For this go around, I decided to jump into the pathworking meditation with Tabatlu. I did not focus on asking questions but to understand what was trying to be said through emotions, since that is what he seems to express himself through.

Upon calling him forth at the end of the instructions, I felt like I was floating on an ocean’s surface. The water was not cold but heavy and reminded me of when I fell overboard as a child during a rough patch of seas. I could fell the waves pushing me back and forth as I slowly sank. While I sank, I saw a battered ship with torn sails and molded boards. It was a miracle it was still afloat. The words of an old sea shanty that I will link below came to mind.

As I sank, the realization of things I have worked hard for coming to an end came to mind. While it has been mainly work related, I have also put to rest some personal behaviors and beliefs to rest as of late. I have opened myself into a very deep process, far deeper than I was initially aware of. And in that process, things are going to need to be left behind. There is a sense of mourning with it, which is possibly a reason why some do not like change. It is something I have experienced with every major Pathworking I have done. It always ends bitter sweet, as I have to lay down something I put a lot of effort and energy into. But that is life. The sweetest is not meant to last, otherwise it would not be treasured.

This song emphasizes the need to put the end to endeavors that have been accomplished and are no longer fruitful (while it one can immediately put it into context of a relationship, it is important to keep in mind that ships where also called “she” or “her”. So this song is more about leaving behind a job no longer fruitful). It is easy to get caught in the state of “comfortablity” so we can avoid the mourning process. But that often does not lead to happy endings. Even things we do not enjoy can leave a sense of “loss” when we finally get out of it and can put the experience behind us.

I will have to come up with a ritual to lay the past to rest so I can focus on the future.

2 Likes

@Blue_one

Thank you!!+

2 Likes

I’m so excited to be here and the results I’ve had so far from Angels of Omnipotence is amazing! Just to list

1. “Attract new friends and attract new lovers” I performed this in early April once. After 2 weeks of being on bumble I have a new friend group that I’m in a group chat with now and we meet up regularly. I also had 3 men pursuing me heavily. They weren’t what I wanted long term though so I’ll definitely do that one again with more intention.

2. “Find Inner peace, let go/ clear inner negativity, ease pain,let go of a desire that hurting you, ease traumatic memories” I worked the last 2 weeks up until today almost daily. I was having an extremely hard time getting over someone and today I can report I have an inner peace and joy that I never thought I’d find again. I also don’t think of him as much and when I do the memories aren’t as painful anymore. I’ve been trying to get over this for a year!

3. “Get a confession/Uncover intentions” this one I worked for about a week to get the person mentioned above to confess about why they were treating me the way they were. In conjunction with another ritual I performed with King Paimon I got results fast as this person admitted their reasons online without telling me directly. But it was exactly what I needed to know to move forward. He’d been hiding his reasoning and being shady for over year!

I’m working on new ones now in addition to keeping up with the inner peace/ clear negativity as they work so well to clear baggage I’ve been holding on to.

6 Likes

Just a quick update: I haven’t dropped this, I’m still working with Ebuhuel, but I also picked up a new 30 day working that’s muscled in on the time.

4 Likes

@Blue_one welcome to the book club :slight_smile: As you know, we are working on the Angels of Omipotency. To catch you up to speed, we have set a guideline of working with each angel for two weeks, either with the glyphs assigned to the angel, pathworking, or a combination. We are on the second two week set as of now. This is not a requirement though, just was something we came up with to give a time frame for the book for the sake of this thread. Ultimately, working on what you need is more important, regardless of the pace you work at.

2 Likes

Thank you. When will you start the 3rd?

We will be starting the third set on May 3rd, give or take.

Tabatlu invocation

Note: I realized the other day that I was not following the initial order I intended for the Angels. I was planning on doing them in order but, by honest mistake, jumped ahead to the fifth angel instead of the second. By the time I realized it I already had the ball rolling so I figured I would stick with it. Turns out to be what I needed as it has eased the tension off my shoulders. Funny how things can work out like that.

I followed the Pathworking meditation in the book. I have been relaxed as of late so it was easy to slip into the state I needed as the gates opened and the light came in. I allowed Tabatlu to flow energy into my body, letting it shift inside me to flow better, lazily being aware of how the “tunnels” shifted around my body. My muscles further relaxed as I let it flow. I got the sensation of rain falling on my arms and smelled a bit of salt. Keeping up with the ocean theme, for sure. It ended pretty quickly and left a sense of peace.

6 Likes

An Observation

While I have only done the invocation once, I am noticing an effect on my personality. For the few who do not know, I work in the auto manufacturing industry. It is a very competitive environment that has many stressful moments due a mixture of things, mainly management and quality concerns. There is a lot of tension and sheer stress that comes with the territory, making it a buffet for numerous…unsavory things.

As you can imagine, this can break someone down over time. That is part of the reason it tends to be my subject for various experiments relating to magic. It provides a bit of a relief while also keeping my mind off of the mundane stress.

That being said, I have been fairly chipper in terms of mood as of late. While I am in the process if transition from one department to another that actually holds a future, causing me to learn new things, my attitude to the stress if my old position has changed. Part of me is actually enjoying my last run with it. Not enough to decide to stay, but it is a nice pace. There is something to the stress that is making me thrive now and it is a good attitude to carry onto the new one. I am also giving myself permission to enjoy things so I can figure out what aspect of the new position I would be willing to go back to school for to zone into my career.

In a way, the best way to describe why I was enjoying the stress can be found in the answer that Mad Sweeney gave Shadow in American Gods as the reason for why they were fighting: “For the sheer, fuckin’ unholy delight of it”

5 Likes

I’m finding myself impatient with what I chose to focus on

Probably something I should explore more… why I want to rush over self love and dive head first into just getting on with overcoming trauma and healing

However, I do think I’m starting to connect more via the sigils. They come ‘alive’ far more than I was finding at first when focusing on them.

6 Likes

It’s about time for an update from me now and I’m going to try tagging myself so it’s easier for me to find this topic. @CovertCreator

I’ve not dropped the club or my intentions with the book although since my last update I have not performed any further rituals with Labusi, I’ve stepped back a little to observe any ongoing reverberations and outcomes from my initial workings.

Also to see if not sticking to my intended seven days would have an affect to make it stop working.
(Ok, maybe that’s code speak for laziness on my behalf.)

It’s been a couple of weeks or three since I did three days working with Labusi for ‘Open Yourself to Prosperity’, and ‘Give Your Business a Boost.’
I incorporated the path working along with the sigil working.

After doing three days of an intended seven days, I felt I should give it a rest, I’m not used to doing longer workings and perhaps I had a little intuition about over-using the energies and the possible implications of that.

As for results, I would say generally gentle, noticeable and ongoing and positive even though I stopped the rituals earlier than planned.

Perhaps, as we can say “the intention is everything” and not having to rely absolutely on a ritual process and sticking strictly to a timetable to enable us to get there is a consideration to not cause a burnout or to overburden the whatever is necessary. Personal limitations etc.
If the intention is alive then perhaps we can personally gauge how heavily we stick to a process.
Sure we can push ourselves at times but an important part of life is to create ease and not to overburden ourselves.

So my results with Labusi was positive and gentle, I saw an uptake in feeling responsible for giving my business a boost and I found the energy to do what was necessary to go out and get more business, my finances improved and I became more prosperous.
I ticked those boxes and with general ease I see things fall into place. Even the weather has been on my side to do what I needed when I needed to and now I have plenty to get on with to continue onwards with my business.

It’s small scale but manageable for me and I don’t know but if I had continued for the seven days, who knows but I may have given myself too much of a boost for where I am at right now.

This is an awesome book and I will return to working with Labusi at some point but for now I’m considering what’s next for me with the angels of omnipotence.

P. S, tagging myself in my own post didn’t show in my drop down list lol.

P.P.S, I’ve also noticed an overspill of positive energy into other areas not directly involved with my Labusi workings. More confidence and determined efforts.

1 Like

Just bookmark your post lol

2 Likes

Ha! Easy, done. Thank you Nomad :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure how relevant this is to the rest of the book but looking through the list of Labusi rituals, it seems that I got a flavour of each of them. I did the path working where I asked what I would learn and what he could bring, followed by two choice Labusi rituals.

For what I’ve seen, it seems that doing the path working gave me a result with everything in that list but with the two chosen glyphs being the most prominent.

1 Like

Tabatlu Invocation

I went into this ritual quite irritated but felt it was necessary. I followed the instructions for the Pathworking and allowed the light into my body. At one point, there was resistance in my chest, a hard ball. At this point, Tabatlu spoke for the first time, saying “there is no room for both” and I could feel the ball being broken down, ceasing to exist.

The flow of energy from Tabatlu was similar to the experience previous in terms of reminding me of the ocean, cool and wave like. It rushed over me quite quickly. At one point, I asked how to influence the emotions of others consciously. He did not speak but rather pulled me into a visual of my emotions being an ocean and tunnels connecting me with other people. From there, the “waters” flowed down the tunnels like channels, filling the reservoirs of others. It is something to experiment with but potentially could be handy in the future if it works.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if today is day 26 or 27 of 30 I scheduled, let’s say 26 to be sure.

Right now, I can’t say I have anything that may look like a result.

1 Like

I think I’m going through some of the disruptions he discusses in the book. I’m seeing major changes in my thought patterns,behaviors, and decisions. They happened suddenly (or at least felt sudden) and at times I feel like a new person. It’s a great feeling and I’m welcoming the new person I’m becoming since it’s MUCH needed. But it still feels weird. I feel my old self trying to push back but I’m practicing ignoring it and moving into my new self. Anyone gotten to this point yet?

1 Like

Ebuhuel Working

Starting off the two weeks with Ebuhuel, I decided to use the Increase Physical Energy glyph, as I was dragging a bit today as I was helping my wife with errands. It was subtle for the first half an hour, then felt great for an hour and a half and then crashed while having my allergies pick way up (I know it is allergies as we were passing by a house with a lot of tiger lilies, which will kick them right up every year). Now I am back to being worn out as I wait for the medicine to kick in.

So, I am going to try this again with the Get Restful Sleep and another glyph to balance things out.

5 Likes