BALG Bookclub

These angels…

Where can I find more regarding them?

For some there is very little out there to work out where they come from

I’ve considered adapting their names into various scrips … pondering on the passing the river one as it’s so similar to Hebrew but an angelic/magickal alphabet and I’ve found someone who has labelled it easily for me with elements and planets corresponding which I’m wondering if would help me connect doing so

Really struggling with the topic and need I’ve chosen to address atm

2 Likes

All are found in the grimoire known as the Seventh book of Moses, mainly for evocation and banishment. I cannot find much else than that I am afraid.

4 Likes

Ah okay

I’ll take a look there perhaps

They must have come from somewhere to insert themselves

2 Likes

You might want to check out the Sefer Raziel HaMalakh as well, as I believe at least part of the Seventh Book of Moses came from that text if I recalled right

2 Likes

I’m kinda tempted to consider a break and researching these angels further rn after that post today

I don’t think I will invite anything but the genuine ones the way I’m doing things rn

But… I really could do with learning more about them

And that’s a ton of reading to get on with!

My current goal (self love) I think doesn’t exactly clash with deciding that I’m taking a break to discover a little more about who I am wanting to work with. To explain that… I am naturally a very trusting person with people, I haven’t been taken advantage of by any entity but I certainly have by people. So whilst I feel pretty safe how I am doing things currently… kinda thinking hold on, loving yourself might actually be to understand who you are engaging with before doing so if that makes any sense!

I have other ways I can continue with whilst working on self love.

I don’t have the experience some do here

@anon8398376 wasn’t Jareth Tempest up for popping in on book club? Might be an ideal time for asking him to address some of the where he got his knowledge from?

2 Likes

I’ve finished my 30 days for healing.

Results: nothing.

2 Likes

It’s doubtful with how busy he’s been with all his projects. He’s planning to start a discord to where he can communicate easier to people. That’s all I really know.

3 Likes

Hey @ReyCuervo, is it possible that there is a fine line between enough and too much, and what is that saying about getting out of your own way where spells are concerned?

30 days is a long time and with that having been your intention maybe your results will start to come through now that you have finished.

I did a sum total of three days with Labusi, I had intended to do seven days but after three I had an inkling that it was enough to see what might come through with the option of hopping back on it some other time. I didn’t want to over bake the cake so I took notice of my intuition and then started to look out for nothing or something.

It turned out that I was happy with my results.

This is just a suggestion, a possibility that perhaps for you, your results are going to start to show after all is said and done with the working.

@anon69037110, I’m all for taking a break. I’m always telling myself I should do more and in all honesty I probably could but putting trust in the process and letting things settle in is often worth a consideration.

3 Likes

Thanks. I needed to hear this, mate.

2 Likes

You are welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
30 days is a lot of energy to stir up and “if” it is a thing that the results may only show after the working is done and finished, then look out. You might just turn into Superman or something lol.

I’m just comparing to my meagre 3 days ritual, I opted to not continue longer because I didn’t want to end up with more “prosperity and boost to my business” than I could handle.
By luck or chance and a bit of intuition, for me the 3 days seemed to be the sweet spot.

For me the results didn’t happen straight away or within the three days of ritual. Things happened a few days after I had finished and I was already looking for something else unrelated to the prosperity workings so with that, I was no longer thinking too much of those goals and so in effect, I got out of my own way to allow nothing or something to come through.

Mind you, I could probably bet you a slice of pizza that you were more right than wrong for going with a long working since your goal was health related. Mine was for business and I remember reading long ago that most businesses related problems should be ‘easily’ sorted out due to less composite parts to the equation.

3 Likes

Pathworking with Ebuhuel

I followed the instructions of the Pathworking meditation with this angel with the intention of learning of why I am not the best at healing in particular. I can succeed at bringing an enemy to their knees as well as bring some peace to those who come to my home to talk things out. However, I am usually not successful when it comes to helping the body with healing itself. It is something I usually need to ask for help to achieve that.

So, when I was at the point with the emergence of the light and I could feel the shift of presence, I asked why that was so and how I could change that. He did not speak but I got a visual of my body folding into a feral position, shifting into a large boulder. The surface became hard and ridged, which is what you expect from a stone as opposed to a living being. At one point, I could hear a sharp crack as a green light emerged from the stone as it began to split. From where the stone split, water began to trickle out, forming a spring. A forest emerged around and the spring became a source of water for the plants growing and the animals that came to it, giving them strength. The visual ended at that point.

As far as meaning goes, I believe the point of the message was that a big reason why is because I say that I am not a healer to begin with. Not to say that claiming to be one is going to magically improve my skills in that area of magic, but I have both strongly identified and limited myself with the negative statement. Of course, practice and knowledge will be needed if I want to grow in that area but perhaps a good start would be to break down that limitation and let things happen. Just a possiblity.

As for after effect of the ritual, I had a strong urge to drink a lot of water afterwards. Guess part of working with this angel is becoming more aware of the needs of my own body.

2 Likes

@virgospirit Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much!! :blush:

1 Like

@Pandora Welcome as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

UPDATE: Instead of progressing further with a new Angel on May 3rd, I decided to take two weeks off.

From here on out my rate of progression is going to be Three weeks per Angel instead of the planned two.

I don’t know if it’s because I attuned myself to the Angels and didn’t wait for my body and mind to adjust but, the energy has been ridiculously strong. I’ve been practicing for over 25 years now and have never really felt connected to Angelic energy so, they’ve never been my go to spirit class. This has now changed. I like it a lot.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am noticing the energy with these angels are pretty intense, to the point where an interaction leaves me feeling good for days. That’s part of the reason why my updates have slowed, as I did not feel the need for ritual as often. I may extend mine for three as well.

I think the invocations have kind of served as attunements on my end as well, as they get easier to handle each time.

2 Likes

@HelixArc welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Titan.M Welcome :slight_smile:

Took me all this time to read the whole thread :sweat_smile:

I got the book about a week ago and spent some time going through all the angels and sigils to decide what I was going to focus on first. Not an easy task as there’s soooo many options and so many things to improve in my life. Ended up making a calendar for the next month and a half, but I think I have not been very realistic.

I wanted to work on a lot of things, most of them directed towards a specific outcome but from many different point of views. As always, my impatience played a role and I ended up with a schedule with 3-4 workings per day, and super scattered as I wanted to make all of them at the same time. As I understood, with this workings is more about building the energy vs firing and forgetting about it.

I wrote it in another thread but will quickly explain my experience so far here:

First night, 2 nights ago, I did the “soften reality”, with the idea of following with 2 more workings. I’m incredibly lazy and decided to not do the other 2. What followed was a night with nightmares that I was hardly able to distinguish from reality, with someone telling me exactly what I fear to hear (and related to the main reason of this workings - this was a nightmare, not reality) and waking up the next morning feeling horrible. Horrible. I have had a great continuous inner conversation and an upbeat attitude towards my goal lately, but it all went to hell. Then I realized that I was supposed to do everything in my power to help the angels, and that after doing a ritual to soften reality in which the author recommends to do the magick you want to do very soon before reality hardens up back again, I went to watch a movie instead of doing the magick I was supposed to do.

So, lesson learned. I did the missed rituals the next morning, along with the ones for that day, but as I mentioned before I think I’ll start working like you guys, choosing an angel and focusing on a couple of rituals for 2 weeks at least. That should help to build up the energy, instead of running around like a headless greedy chicken as I was doing.

I would love to report that the bad feeling went away after I did my part, but I would be lying. I still feel pretty much like shit (a ton of anxiety, negativity, bad premonitions regarding how all this story will end, rage…), and basically went back to the story that I have been telling myself about my situation for the last 3 months and that resulted in that story hardening into facts. I feel quite lost and I’m questioning if I should be directing my energy towards that goals. Maybe I would be much better off letting it go (with the help of Uiazel maybe, even if he has been the one who probably has kicked my ass?) and I’m getting this shitty feeling just so that I wake up.

There’s something inside of me that don’t let go and force situations; the fact that every single one of the workings with angels or demons that I have done so far (fairly new here) have worked, despite me not being able to feel/see/hear nothing, doesn’t help. With that I mean, opposing my fleeting thoughts of letting it go, I think sometimes: If I was able to get that, I can push harder and get what I want for good. But is what I want good for me? My obsessive nature and the abusive relationship in my past may be proving that is time to change, and when best than while working with the Angels of Omnipotence… Is hard for me tho, and still have the hope that I can fix this situation with the angels.

2 Likes