Balg Bloopers

I told them the truth. After assuring them my house was not on fire, and thanking them for checking on me, I said I had just put too much incense on my burner. They kind of looked at me funny, but didn’t ask any more questions.

1 Like

Lol I would have wondered what they were thinking out of amusement.

:woman_shrugging: Maybe I should category hop to get more stories? I threw it in the lounge thinking the real funny ones would be the most experienced peeps

1 Like

I just want you all to know I am sorely disappointed at the lack of humorous manifestations in your life’s lol.

I also figured I should note, that if you’re stuck in any kind of sexual rut, want to add some spice to your relationship, or simply fap more, I highly recommend the above djinn. The effect is to date, ongoing.

3 Likes

Not if you invoke archangel Michael into it then ascend the flashlight to top tier :+1:t4:

1 Like

Summons up @Faustus to tell us Pics or it didn’t happen

:stuck_out_tongue: :rofl:

2 Likes

This thread contains some good “oops”:

What’s the Most Retarded Thing You’ve Done in the Occult

1 Like

Thanks. I was thinking we’d have some of those here lol, but I love good funny so I’ll hop on over and take a look.

1 Like

The most oops thing I ever did was eat St. Expedite’s Poundcake.

I think I also washed it down with his water too, I can’t remember exactly.

Man, that dude kicked my bank account’s ass man.

1 Like

Kicked it?

1 Like

Well, I had a business, right? And out of the blue this kid who is a long time customer of mine decides he’s going to level all these charge backs at me for products he downloaded already.

The boy nearly brought my business to its demise singlehandedly.

In the end, I finally destroyed the issue, non-magically, but I also apologized to St. Expedite as well.

Girl, he didn’t stop the kid, it was like, “Well, you started this issue, now you have to go finish it.”

But I did finish it, and thankfully I don’t have the issue anymore.

But girl, my business almost died. I was in a literal war lol.

1 Like

That’s amazing. I mean I’ve made mistakes that were awful before too, but different consequences. I mean, you can think you are point on and considered it all the way and all the way around, and it can still throw you threw a loop.

1 Like

I mean, honestly, I’d have done the same kind of thing. It wasn’t HORRIBLE, but it hurt like a mother fucker. But the point was proven.

I’m actually famous on Facebook and Reddit for this story, because apparently I’m the only one who “Ate the Poundcake”. which is totally cool. I’m famous lol.

But, I’d definitely say that expedite is “the homie”.

1 Like

I’m glad you shared lol. I don’t hear many bad stories about interactions with saints lol.

1 Like

It wasn’t even bad, it was more like, “Dude, you ate my shit, I’ll get you.”

1 Like

BUt definitely new. I’m glad I fucked up with a saint and not a demon.

Jeepers.

1 Like

Hey, I see this post is old, but I just wanted to ask what exactly you did to have Alrahiah help you with arousal and intimacy? If you don’t mind me asking, I just am not sure how one would go about that. Was it some kind of ritual?

1 Like

When you think with yourself “why call upon demons when my servitors seem to be capable of manifesting some mind boggling amazing stuff working all day just for me without requiring much of anything in return?” And all your servitors start dying or just become less out of nowhere

2 Likes

Or when you ask Michael help with dealing with a servitor that went a bit havoc and started causing you trouble and all your succubi servitors die.

Angels were laughing at me when I said “no shit fuck, no no!! My mistake!! No angels!!” When a demon said to me to work with angels and I was imagining how good it was if the angels didn’t test me for once

Well. I had several books on djinn, they were more like pdfs with lists of names and powers that averaged maybe 5-10 pages long but some were a bit longer and included sigils for the djinns listed.

I couldn’t get those djinn to show up to the party, so I decided either the method was flawed, or if they ever existed, they might for one reason or another not now.

So I used Corwin Hargrove’s opening ritual, and went through the books and then tried evoking either with the names or sigils, depending on which was available and bam it worked. The responded when summoned after his opening ritual, whereas they did not respond just by attempting to evoke with the names or sigils.

I just asked for something that was listed as a power for each, I was doing what I call a intensive, and tackling a large problem by breaking it down into all of the smaller problems. This djinn didn’t have something for my problem, but like I said, I was verifying their existence and well it’s powers were something I could personally use. So I asked it quite simply to do this for me.

It was in one of the books without sigils, it was just a long several page list of djinn and their powers and this was it’s power…

Helps you achieve full arousal and orgasm,
To gain full arousal even when a lot of chaotic and stressful events surrounding your life.
To gain insight and understanding into the sexual desires of your partner, creating a deep understand of each others sexuality mutually.

As far s it being old, I was kinda disappointed there were not more people, who had magic manifest in funny, unexpected ways lol but that’s ok. There are sometimes in other threads, I just thought we could have a compilation of funnies, to help us laugh when are down.

2 Likes