Balg Bloopers

I recently made a magical ooops. It really has me laughing, so I thought it might be funny to hear what magicl oopses you guys have recently gotten yourself into. I know, we are supposed to have a good handle on this shit and how it manifests right? Well sometimes, I still don’t think everything through, or I get in a hurry or I just say fck it, I’ll try anything … twice. lmao. Other times it seems our magic just has funny ways of manifesting that we had never considered, no matter how thorough we were.

At any rate… My most recent magical ooops:

I was finishing up the rituals for my balg project three nights ago. I had just had a few more to do to wrap all of the rituals up. Well as I was paging through my books, and double checking my choices for the evening, I came across a djinn named Alrahiah, who is said to:

Helps you achieve full arousal and orgasm,
To gain full arousal even when a lot of chaotic and stressful events surrounding your life.
To gain insight and understanding into the sexual desires of your partner, creating a deep understand of each others sexuality mutually.

Well. I mean I’ve always been one of those girls that struggled to get there… I thought well. I’m alone right this moment, but I know damned well my partner will be with me again in the next few months, so I tossed this one into the ring while I was summoning djinn. I mean if it was already great, it can only get better…

Well. I thought it was a great idea. Magic always takes time to work and stuff, and being by myself, I mean once a month to fap is about it, so should be go to go for the future…

Boy did I oops. I’ve been on a 3 day fap fest with no end in sight…And gosh the things I’ve caught myself fantasizing about… I mean like things I was pretty sure I wasn’t into.

I mean I thought it was a good idea, I didn’t mean hurry and do it today…

16 Likes

Well…congrats on your success

2 Likes

lmao. Idk I think this one will go down in my books as weird but damned effective, use caution with deployment.

2 Likes

It’s not the worst outcome in the world

2 Likes

lol no, just the most unexpected lol. I don’t guess I thought about how you would get the results. I just thought Ohhhhhh shinnnnnnnnnnny

2 Likes

Why do I see a repeat performance at some point?

1 Like

Lol Never said it wasn’t kinda fun too lol :eyes: :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Missionary. With reproductive purposes. YES!! Being you is something like that the thing you don’t think you’re into! :smiley:

1 Like

lol I’ve had a couple where I went… did I really just think that…

3 Likes

You sure those thoughts were your own?

1 Like

Well. It sounded more like his fantasies tbh, … but man I was into lmao.

In fact quite a few of them were enjoying things he suggested that I was pretty sure I didn’t want to try, like adding a third.

2 Likes

I guess now you know

1 Like

Hehe careful what you wish for : )

2 Likes

I think everyone is more interested in @Keteriya 's sexual peccadilloes than any actual magical bloopers :joy:

13 posts but only one is about a blooper lol

5 Likes

Maybe @DarkestKnight should get us back on track… I mean you have to have some as long as you’ve been around

1 Like

I don’t have any that I would call bloopers myself. Bloopers are funny, not scary

2 Likes

Well. I’d still be interested, similar topic: most unexpected magical outcomes maybe?

1 Like

Nor sad. Yesterday I started my visionary magick without reading first the image’s description. And when the time came… I realised I didn’t know what a dandelion is. Had to google it IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.

It’s a panadero, go figure. (So much for believing I’m SO fluent in English)

4 Likes

You mean the demon?

lol googling mid ritual. I do that all the time…(then I wonder why things go awry lmao)

3 Likes

NO! I screwed up the word! I meant dandelion, but got it wrong because it sounds so similar in my head. Like, when I mean to write now but instead I write know, since both sound the same to me.

2 Likes