Azazel's evocation guide

Azazel’s evocation guide:

What you will need :
You
Chosen spirit I suggest azazel while following this
Candles I suggest black
Incense you can use a lot, I personally use frankincense
But the must important tool here is your mind.

How to prepare your self for evocation and magical ritual.

Meditation :
you must clear your mind and enter the crossroads state
Simply follow your breath and focus on on it let everything flow to you don’t try don’t force just give with flow when you see the static rain effect or color desultion and physical hallucinations it means that you are on a deep theta gamma sync wave state of mind which is deeper than just having a clear head
Now you are on the theta state

Let’s go into the crossroads state
So now you are on the theta, now simply breath all the energy around you in then out. In out in our you found that you are the center of your universe the vortex of all creation you don’t feel any solid anymore
Congratulations you are now into the crossroads state!

1.evocation,the calling

:first it’s the will, desire and intention that’s the what hear when they are called
Gather all your will, intention and desire and focus into your throat chakra and say
"(spirit) come!! "
Feel a vibrational wave going through reality penatrating the walls and touching every astral hell, heaven and worlds-you may repeat that serval times most magician fail evocation by not having and will and intention for evocation.keep that in mind.
Aslo believe that you can evoke the spirit don’t doubt your self even if you fail Try to see your mistakes

2:request making :
If you are going to make a request to a spirit don’t simply say but speak it with will while visualising results you must do it clearly make the image with will with each exhalation release your desire slowly from your 3 eye or heart chakra or solar plexus chakra

3. spirit communication :

you must be open to spirits that can be done by mindfulness and mind expansion sessions by simply closing your eyes and feeling and observing everything near you. Become aware.

You must allow the words to come go with the flow of energy and rhythm of breath
Strengthing the voice within. Strengthing your communication, this can be achieved by 3 eye exercises that of xaryasha astral sense incarnation works good for that
The importance of deeper trance states, crossroads/rapture
Its that that you are only aware and open but you are connected to the world of flesh and spirits, you are the balance between the macrocosm and microcosm, flesh and soul

4.manifestion and structuring:
Its not very important aspect of evocation but it very well be. It doesn’t matter which manifestecion device you use but the result is important.
How to structure a spirit in smoke
1 ask your self how the spirit looks, for some reason everyone knows
2 now hold the image spirit form in your ajna chakra feel the pressure and push your visualisation into the smoke, don’t force but flow

Tips :
By simply calling azazel with the intent for mastering evocation, he will come and he will teach you how to do it, I personally been guided by him it was a semi possessed state of evocation while azazel was in body and calling himself and shifting perceptions,mood,emotions I was the observer.
believe in yourself
some times you try too hard
be completly in the moment/present no one of your mundane problems are existing in the moment of the evocation,on the evocation the only things that exists are:
you and the spirit
sometimes you need to chill and take a break
and dont doubt yourself - that kills your skills and motivation
even if you fail you can learn from your mistakes

The end.
Big thanks to azazel for helping me to write this - sincerely, Xag.

34 Likes

during this meditation, the part where you start to see static rain, color desultion and physical hallucinations, are your eyes supposed to be open or closed? if so are you supposed to open them at some point to see the spirit? i’m just a bit confused as all the research i’ve done and attempts i’ve made thus far have been about invocation. I’m just starting to learn about evocation. Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Your eyes are supposed to be open. “Structuring” is open eyed visualization, and is how you build the form of the spirit. It is essentially a projection from your mind into the manifestation base.

2 Likes

i keep them open,i got the same results when i close my eyes too

1 Like

okay thank you very much

1 Like

So you are saying you visualize the entity in front of you with your eyes closed then open to see them?
some times for my self it easier to visualize with my eyes closed.

whatever you feel comfortable for the first structuring lesson,but i do them with open eyes myself

1 Like

so you can structure with your eyes close as well ?

1 Like

yes,i suggest making 3d shapes if thats your first time

1 Like

great thanks
the next time i try evocation i will try structuring with my eyes closed i don’t know why i never tried before.
i seem to have trouble with my eyes open.

1 Like

practice can always help :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the guide. I just tried evoking Azazel through this guide and as I was structuring him. I could see a black silhouette forming with what looked like to be horns and wings. I would say that I’m probably a lot closer then I gave myself credit for. I also heard in my mind which I could only assume was coming from Azazel that structuring a silhouette was the first part in structuring a spirit. At least, that’s what came to me.

4 Likes

Glad that you finded success!

1 Like

Can you talk more about the semi possessed part?

the best way to explain this is
azazel takes control
i observe everything all thoughts all moods all feelings all perceptions

1 Like

Ok so he evoked him self through you?

1 Like

looks like it.
or maybe i was extremely guided throught that my intuition was intense so i let my self into back

1 Like

Yeah i think i may be trying to hard at this point i see an aura but nothing elts. i try imagine the image in front of me but that’s it.

1 Like

Simply see it in front of you yes push energy but Do not force very much, I would say its like a balance of effort and no effort

1 Like

Thanks again the push energy part is where im confused if that makes sense.

1 Like